PES Enhanced: The story begins

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. I feel almost nothing on 1.5 scoops if im tired...have yet to try 2 scoops


  2. Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post
    I feel almost nothing on 1.5 scoops if im tired...have yet to try 2 scoops
    I would almost die at 2!! Way to fired up!! And i take alot of stims... Weird man.

  3. Yeah man, everyone is truly wired, at 2 scoops I really have a hard time with sides, but at 1 scoop I feel great.
    doing my own thang!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by d1sc1ple View Post

    I would almost die at 2!! Way to fired up!! And i take alot of stims... Weird man.
    I'm the same and I've used it for a few tubs. About to take a break from it and I can only imagine how hard that first dose will hit when I start back up.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. Who's 4th of July will be enhanced? Get on this sick deal. The guys down at nutra are hooking it up big as usual.


    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...-servings.html
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  6. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Who's 4th of July will be enhanced? Get on this sick deal. The guys down at nutra are hooking it up big as usual.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...-servings.html
    Insane price
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Insane price
    Makes me feel like turning into a hoarder!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  8. I have decided to increase my stash of Enhanced from 3 tubs to 8.

    That should keep me covered for a while.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I have decided to increase my stash of Enhanced from 3 tubs to 8.

    That should keep me covered for a while.
    Couple weeks
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Couple weeks
    No bobby. He has cut back his stim intake drastically. 8 should last a month for him.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  11. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    No bobby. He has cut back his stim intake drastically. 8 should last a month for him.
    Better than his 3 tub a week habit. Glad he's gotten help ;p
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  12. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    Better than his 3 tub a week habit. Glad he's gotten help ;p
    We are making progress. Even if they are baby steps.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  13. Woah seven pages!!

    I just got a tub of Blue Razz and Fruit Punch in....

    Will report back again tomorrow w/ 1.5 scoops... curls for girlsss day

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Woah seven pages!!

    I just got a tub of Blue Razz and Fruit Punch in....

    Will report back again tomorrow w/ 1.5 scoops... curls for girlsss day
    In for follow up!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Woah seven pages!!

    I just got a tub of Blue Razz and Fruit Punch in....

    Will report back again tomorrow w/ 1.5 scoops... curls for girlsss day
    I am finally going to crack open a new tub today. It has felt like so long since I used it. I might do some curls too.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I am finally going to crack open a new tub today. It has felt like so long since I used it. I might do some curls too.
    Oh no. Your arms are going to explode.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

    Oh no. Your arms are going to explode.
    The man is going to pop!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  18. If anyone can't feel anything from 1.5-2 scoops, they must not feel anything from anything that is legal
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  19. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    If anyone can't feel anything from 1.5-2 scoops, they must not feel anything from anything that is legal
    Took a month off Enhanced.......went with 3/4 scoop today. I was WIRED. I missed those nitrate pumps too.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    Took a month off Enhanced.......went with 3/4 scoop today. I was WIRED. I missed those nitrate pumps too.
    I've been meaning to cycle off enhanced but it's hard to find a comparable profile for the price. Guess I'll just keep enhancing my workouts.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  21. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    If anyone can't feel anything from 1.5-2 scoops, they must not feel anything from anything that is legal
    Truth. 1.5 is perfect for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    Took a month off Enhanced.......went with 3/4 scoop today. I was WIRED. I missed those nitrate pumps too.
    How did you go so long off?

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    I've been meaning to cycle off enhanced but it's hard to find a comparable profile for the price. Guess I'll just keep enhancing my workouts.
    The price is crazy and what's even more crazy is the profile. Going to be hard to beat it.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  22. The best dosing for me is 2:2. I got the best Recomp effects doing that dosing and I ran about 6 tubs total lol not back to back
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  23. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    The best dosing for me is 2:2. I got the best Recomp effects doing that dosing and I ran about 6 tubs total lol not back to back
    Dayum!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Dayum!
    It's only a half scoop more lol but I definitely saw a difference
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  25. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    It's only a half scoop more lol but I definitely saw a difference
    I say dayum because I have a crazy stim tolerance and 1.5 is my limit
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  26. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    I say dayum because I have a crazy stim tolerance and 1.5 is my limit
    For real? That's shocking.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  27. We're suppose to take breaks off Enhanced?? What??

    Honestly my break from enhanced is just a few weeks of Raspberry lemonade Alphamine and 2 caps of Analyzed Supps Agmatine!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  28. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    I say dayum because I have a crazy stim tolerance and 1.5 is my limit
    1.5 total? Or split?

    Try two! Go for it!! Lol
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  29. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    We're suppose to take breaks off Enhanced?? What??

    Honestly my break from enhanced is just a few weeks of Raspberry lemonade Alphamine and 2 caps of Analyzed Supps Agmatine!
    I agree. I try not to take to long of a break lol. Maybe two months tops
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  30. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    I say dayum because I have a crazy stim tolerance and 1.5 is my limit
    One scoop is all this guy needs.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    1.5 total? Or split?

    Try two! Go for it!! Lol
    As R&D for PES, you think I haven't tried every dose imaginable? I like 2 scoops after an all-nighter...improves mood and rids me of the deathly headaches. But preworkout? 1.5 scoops
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  32. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    As R&D for PES, you think I haven't tried every dose imaginable? I like 2 scoops after an all-nighter...improves mood and rids me of the deathly headaches. But preworkout? 1.5 scoops
    1.5 is my goto pre workout as well.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  33. 2 scoops for am PWO, 1.5 scoops afternoon

  34. I am still leading the two scoop parade.

    Weirdly, despite preferring fruit punch Alphamine, I definitely prefer blue razz Enhanced.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  35. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    How did you go so long off?
    Being injured made me not want to waste it on subpar workouts. Also finishing up an open tub of Origin. Going to hit up Enhanced again for the next couple months...but I may have to start at 1 scoop again.

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I am still leading the two scoop parade.

    Weirdly, despite preferring fruit punch Alphamine, I definitely prefer blue razz Enhanced.
    I usually just slam my Enhanced, but I like both about equal.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  36. I know itīs not recommended to use supplements if your on medication, put I wonder if there would be any serious harm/health concerns if trying enhanced (the Europe version)? I have used DMAA with good effect (except the crash) when it was legally. Never tried Craze do to that people reported anexity and other side effects after use.

    I guess you have to try before you know how it will affect you.

    I am Looking for something to help with focus/mind muscle connection when hitting the gym, sometimes I can be in another world and not concentrated when hitting the gym, something to help with getting me "in the zone" for heavy workouts would be awesome.

    Medication I use is for OCD problems with anxiety problems from time to time. Actually I am thinking on trying nootropic in stead for prescription medication but thats unclear, need to do some more research about it.

    Best Regards.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    I know itīs not recommended to use supplements if your on medication, put I wonder if there would be any serious harm/health concerns if trying enhanced (the Europe version)? I have used DMAA with good effect (except the crash) when it was legally. Never tried Craze do to that people reported anexity and other side effects after use.

    I guess you have to try before you know how it will affect you.

    I am Looking for something to help with focus/mind muscle connection when hitting the gym, sometimes I can be in another world and not concentrated when hitting the gym, something to help with getting me "in the zone" for heavy workouts would be awesome.

    Medication I use is for OCD problems with anxiety problems from time to time. Actually I am thinking on trying nootropic in stead for prescription medication but thats unclear, need to do some more research about it.

    Best Regards.
    It would be unwise for us to provide you with a recommendation if you are using medication.

    As people respond to supplements differently we wouldn't want to advise something which may have adverse effects for you or one of our other customers.

    If in doubt, it is best to consult your doctor.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  38. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    It would be unwise for us to provide you with a recommendation if you are using medication.

    As people respond to supplements differently we wouldn't want to advise something which may have adverse effects for you or one of our other customers.

    If in doubt, it is best to consult your doctor.
    I understand that and respect that.

    Exactly, people respond differnently and the only thing to know how it will affect you is to try it. If I buy a bottle I would start with a 0.5 scoop and let you know how it goes. Its not crazy much cash for a bottle either.

    The Doctor is not a good option, get me right here, they don't really have a clue about supplementions and most likely would just understand me wrong or not understand a thing.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    I understand that and respect that.

    Exactly, people respond differnently and the only thing to know how it will affect you is to try it. If I buy a bottle I would start with a 0.5 scoop and let you know how it goes. Its not crazy much cash for a bottle either.

    The Doctor is not a good option, get me right here, they don't really have a clue about supplementions and most likely would just understand me wrong or not understand a thing.
    I understand what you mean about doctors. They are not going to be the most suitable people to talk to when it comes to supplements as they are not required to keep up with the industry.

    When it comes to customers, safety must come first so we cannot advise on anything in this instance.

    I know it is frustrating but I trust that you understand.

    If there is anything else I can help you with please don't hesitate to ask.

    Ben
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  40. I understand.

    Thank you for your quick reply.

    Best Regards.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 293
    Last Post: 11-26-2013, 09:52 PM
  2. PES Enhanced - The New Era Stack - Exclusively at NutraPlanet
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-28-2013, 10:24 PM
  3. PES Enhanced - Limited Time Intro Special at the Planet
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-20-2013, 06:27 PM
  4. PES Enhanced!! The Insider email will be sent........
    By BPjohn123 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 449
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 01:39 PM
  5. PES enhanced for the stim sensitive
    By daft205 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2013, 12:03 PM
Log in
Log in