PES Erase - Is there any better OTC AI?

  1. PES Erase - Is there any better OTC AI?


    Whats up..

    I have a few bottles of Erase and a few bottles of Formestane.

    I'm tempted to use Formestane but it's a hassle worrying about cross-contamination w/ topicals and all the hassle of applying it.

    I'm a big fan of Erase and trying to decide if I should just run 100mg/ED again or go w/ formestane....


    I welcome any of your thoughts.....


  2. erase is good stuff. id go with it if your worried about transfer from the transdermal
    CELTIC LABS REP

  3. its beneficial for the HPTA while formestane can negatively impact it.
    doing my own thang!
    •   
       


  4. Erase is def good stuff. I normally go with Recycle but Erase is top notch also.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  5. I've never used Formestane but I'm constantly running Erase/Erase Pro.

    You ever try Erase Pro? As strong as Erase is, I do find that Erase Pro hardens and dries me up even more.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    I've never used Formestane but I'm constantly running Erase/Erase Pro.

    You ever try Erase Pro? As strong as Erase is, I do find that Erase Pro hardens and dries me up even more.
    I did indeed try Erase Pro. I enjoyed it, but I like a 50mg dose at night and the flexibility of dosing Erase.

  7. Based on my experience I think Erase is a weak AI. I don't know about Erase Pro. But I would love to see blood testing on both.

  8. I ran 6-Bromo for about 4 weeks at 50/75/75/50 and so far I like that better than my current erase at 50/50/50/50/50

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Based on my experience I think Erase is a weak AI. I don't know about Erase Pro. But I would love to see blood testing on both.
    interesting, i mean its not letro, but even 50mg made my joints angry after prolonged use.
    CELTIC LABS REP

  10. Erase has a ton of awesome end user reviews....can't go wrong using it IMO.

    Another option would be the soon to be released Intimidate SRT which contains not only 30 mg of NMDA per capsule, but 500mg of Brassaiopsis Glomerulata. The active in BG was compared to Letrozole in the study in which it was identified. I'm not saying Intimidate SRT will be as potent as Letrozole, however the active component we extracted for in BG is an incredibly strong AI.

  11. I really have enjoyed Erase every time I have run it. Havent gotten sore joints like I did with ATD

  12. also look at triazole
    1200 pound club

  13. Erase is one of my favourite products by far. I find topicals inconvenient, much rather pills.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  14. Erase and Triazole are king. For dedicated aromatase inhibition, Erase/EP is IMO the best choice; for a combo of milder E reduction + test boosting, triazole is great.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Erase and Triazole are king. For dedicated aromatase inhibition, Erase/EP is IMO the best choice; for a combo of milder E reduction + test boosting, triazole is great.
    agreed
    1200 pound club

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Ajerone View Post
    I really have enjoyed Erase every time I have run it. Havent gotten sore joints like I did with ATD
    I remember the older days using products with ATD that was crazy strong had me also aching early and often. As far as formestane the inconvenience of topicals does bother me from time to time so I'd rather go Erase. But I do love formestane it always seemed to work for me when I have used it in the past. It almost is a preference thing for most people.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by gero09 View Post
    I ran 6-Bromo for about 4 weeks at 50/75/75/50 and so far I like that better than my current erase at 50/50/50/50/50
    6 Bromo is pretty much a staple for me. I also like formestane for many reasons but it's more expensive and may be taken off the market. I have also used Trizole on several occasions and it seems to work well. I've used Erase in conjunction with DAA and my pre-existing gyno flares up everytime. I don't seem to have this problem with the others I've mentioned.

  18. I remember a cheap AI designed by ALRI on NP under a diff name? It cut me up hard & didnt affect my libido as badly as recent AIs have! Maybe they dry me out to much, and that affects me! :/

  19. I assumed the question in the thread title was rhetorical?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Erase has a ton of awesome end user reviews....can't go wrong using it IMO.

    Another option would be the soon to be released Intimidate SRT which contains not only 30 mg of NMDA per capsule, but 500mg of Brassaiopsis Glomerulata. The active in BG was compared to Letrozole in the study in which it was identified. I'm not saying Intimidate SRT will be as potent as Letrozole, however the active component we extracted for in BG is an incredibly strong AI.
    I'll post my blood results of 1gram of Brassaiopsis Glomerulata. Estrogen lowered about 5 points (probably normal change) and testosterone decreased about 75 points (possibly also normal change).

    I would be interested in blood results that you've encountered.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    I'll post my blood results of 1gram of Brassaiopsis Glomerulata. Estrogen lowered about 5 points (probably normal change) and testosterone decreased about 75 points (possibly also normal change).

    I would be interested in blood results that you've encountered.
    attached, I think.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  22. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    attached, I think.
    What was yours standardized for?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    What was yours standardized for?
    exactly as you have From the study you are referencing..

    Air-dried leaves of B.glomerulata (1.1 kg) were ground and extracted with methanol overnight (3 3 L). The macerate was concentrated in vacuo (46.1 g) andpartitioned to afford a petroleum ether extract (11.6 g), an ethyl acetateextract (8.2 g), and an aqueous extract (13.3 g).


    We've also synthesized pure Dehydrololiolide and dosed up to 250mgs without results. I still have some for anyone that wants to run blood.

  24. OP, No.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. Dude sounds like a hassle just run Erase, topicals blow!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by d1sc1ple View Post
    Dude sounds like a hassle just run Erase, topicals blow!
    They don't blow, but they require more effort and extra care to avoid potential transfer.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  27. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

    They don't blow, but they require more effort and extra care to avoid potential transfer.
    Lol I shoulda specified lol, they only blow bc of the effort involved. They do work well, I just hate the application, drying, sticky feeling, possible rashes and transfer, etc. nothing wrong with how they work.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by d1sc1ple View Post

    Lol I shoulda specified lol, they only blow bc of the effort involved. They do work well, I just hate the application, drying, sticky feeling, possible rashes and transfer, etc. nothing wrong with how they work.
    Very true, they for surely have a place and they work. But you just got to know the things that come along with them. It's not like just popping a pill 3 times a day.

  29. Erase is legit, cant beat the price/ flexability in dosing.

    i need to slowly collect a cache of our REVERSITOL V2 so i can play with the dosing and see how it treats me.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Whats up..

    I have a few bottles of Erase and a few bottles of Formestane.

    I'm tempted to use Formestane but it's a hassle worrying about cross-contamination w/ topicals and all the hassle of applying it.

    I'm a big fan of Erase and trying to decide if I should just run 100mg/ED again or go w/ formestane....


    I welcome any of your thoughts.....
    100mgs of Erase ED would kill my joints

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  31. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    100mgs of Erase ED would kill my joints
    He's special
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  32. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

    He's special
    Been hearing this alot lately...

    Not sure if that's good..


  33. It depends entirely on if they pat you on the head as they say it.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-26-2013, 07:21 PM
  2. Is there any routine truly better than Push/Pull/Legs?
    By chocolatemilk in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 03:57 PM
  3. Is there any hope for my fat ass (literally)?
    By No1worksHARDER in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-09-2004, 12:53 PM
  4. Is there any bb for the UK?
    By BBwant2getBIG in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-05-2003, 03:04 PM
  5. Is there any PH that works well for women?
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-20-2002, 04:48 PM
Log in
Log in