Anyone on here use Con-Cret ?
- 03-20-2013, 10:01 AM
- 03-20-2013, 10:14 AM
Re: Anyone on here use Con-Cret ?
What's ur question bud?
" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
- 03-20-2013, 10:19 AM
03-21-2013, 06:30 AM
Did either of you have the powder turn to literally concret ? Like i had to take a hammer to break it up it got so hard. I was wondering if there is anyway to prevent this cuz sometimes i can take it and then sometimes i cant cuz its harder then a brick
03-21-2013, 06:45 AM
That happens with a lot of supplements due to moisture and excess heat. It's still fine to take.
PES ALPHAMINE Log
03-26-2013, 12:09 AM
03-26-2013, 12:11 AM
Con-cret doesn't work bro.. I went through the whole container and didn't get any strength gains):. Everyone's different so let me know your expirence with it
03-26-2013, 01:56 AM
yup, it happened to me, had to go at it with a knife since a normal fork wouldnt break up the brick.
iForce Nutrition Representative
03-26-2013, 02:19 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By adoniscomplex in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2012, 11:40 PM
- By chocolatemilk in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2010, 11:20 AM
- By Darkstar76543 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-19-2009, 11:00 PM
- By Mariner07 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2006, 07:02 PM
- By drveejay11 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-11-2003, 08:00 AM