Your Favorite Test booster/AI for PCT

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Your Favorite Test booster/AI for PCT

i'm going to try to keep this as short and simple as possible, although it's kind of complicated hahah. i'm interested in hearing which NON-DAA test boosters you guys like for pct, preferably something that has an AI in it too.

i've been wanting to try a short (4 week) cycle of 17-proandro, as something mild for my first cycle. i've got daa and inhibit-e on hand, but would be interested in hearing some other options. regarding daa, i take medication for anxiety, and (although i've been out of the supplement game for a year or two, so a lot of my info might be 'old') i've heard daa can cause anxiety issues, headaches, and may present neurotoxicity issues; all of which make me hesitant to use it.

similarly, i just found out that atd (inhibit-e) has been banned and i have heard some negative things regarding the sides of permanent aromatase inhibitors (i bought it on sale for like $10 and figured i'd look up the ingredients whenever i got around to using it, and here i am close to 2 years later haha).

basically, im not a big supplement guy and prefer to stick to food and exercise (im a bit of a hypochondriac and don't feel comfortable with all the new supplements that are always coming out, haha), however, i need something to give that extra boost, which is why i decided on the 17-pro, which seems to be very mild, and would be a very short cycle at 4 weeks.

i've got the DAA on hand, and was planning on using it, but wanted something as a 'fallback' in case i run into problems like anxiety issues. also, i'd like something other than inhibit-e after researching it. lg reps have recommended form-xt, my buddy recommended animal stak, so i just wanted to hear what you guys like/think. i tried super test as a standalone for 6 weeks once and saw 0 benefits, but i was 24 at the time, so.

like i said, the plan would be to go forward with the daa, but i'd prefer something other than inhibit-e, and i'd like to have a fall-back option.

thanks guys

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Anabeta w/ Erase

Or preferably...

Anabeta Elite w/ Erase Pro
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

not sure if it was the anabeta, exactly, but the whole reason i got 'out of the supplement game' was because of a serious increase in my blood pressure when on the original anabeta. could have been a coincidence, as i usually have issues with it, but it kind of scared me.i figured erase would be mentioned a lot, and i've used it before by itself, but what was holding me back on that was that the 17-andro already has 'erase' in it, so i thought it may, potentially, be overkill if used for that long.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Recycle. Test booster that also blocks estrogen and cortisol. Very good stuff. I've used it numerous times.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

i'll check it out, thanks man
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Any time brother.

7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

I believe Titanium XL is to be revamped.. could be nice to try for a test booster..
  8. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Re: Your Favorite Test booster/AI for PCT

Clomid. Relatively safe and effective

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Gamma-O would be a great addition to any PCT
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Answers

a Divanil supplement, [testabolan v2/Activate Xtreme] + DAA/NMDA [intimidatebulk daa] + either Reversitol or Erase or clomid[depending what you're PCT from]
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/iForce-Nutrition/107510095952360
    iTrain...iCompete...iDarce!
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Where test boosters in PCT are concerned, DAA and Forskolin (preferably both) have the best data among natty tboosters.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  12. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Where test boosters in PCT are concerned, DAA and Forskolin (preferably both) have the best data among natty tboosters.
    Forskolin does look like a solid addition to a PCT arsenal

Adenosine 3',5'-monophosphate and testosterone responses of normal and desensitized Leydig cells to forskolin.

Abstract

Forskolin has a potent stimulatory effect on both cyclic AMP and testosterone formation by purified Leydig cells. Forskolin also markedly enhanced hCG-induced cyclic AMP formation, but maximal testosterone production remained unaltered. Cyclic AMP and testosterone responses of desensitized Leydig cells to in vitro hCG stimulation were completely lost. Cholera toxin-induced cyclic AMP formation was also reduced. However, forskolin was able to stimulate a 3.4-fold increment in cyclic AMP formation and potentiate hCG-induced cyclic AMP response by desensitized Leydig cells. The absolute cyclic AMP levels were significantly lower than in normal control cells. These results suggest that the catalytic unit remains intact in desensitized Leydig cells and the coupling between N-protein and catalytic unit is impaired. The N-protein is required for full expression of maximal response of Leydig cells to forskolin.

PMID:6316065

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

yeah, i just didn't think a serm would be necessary here (seeing as how mild the 17-pro is, and that aromatization is a big issue), nor did i really want to take one because of the potential sides, like i said, i'm not big on taking a lot of stuff.

thank you guys for all the help. i think im going to do like i said and go with daa stacked with something like recycle. if things gets rough on the daa, then i'll just drop it and continue the rest of pct with the recycle (or something similar)
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Triumph Stack: Tropinol XP + Intimidate for $37.95

stacked with PES Erase/Anabeta
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  15. Registered User
    Answers

DAA/forskolin/erase
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bill86 View Post
    yeah, i just didn't think a serm would be necessary here (seeing as how mild the 17-pro is, and that aromatization is a big issue), nor did i really want to take one because of the potential sides, like i said, i'm not big on taking a lot of stuff.

thank you guys for all the help. i think im going to do like i said and go with daa stacked with something like recycle. if things gets rough on the daa, then i'll just drop it and continue the rest of pct with the recycle (or something similar)
    D-Pol and Recycle are awesome together brother. U will love it!

17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

I've always used Reversitol V.2 as my base of my pct with other test boosters stacked around. Reversitol V.2 + Tropinol XP will be my next run, everything to cover its bases. The addition of Forskolin which tropinol xp contains is a solid pct ingredient I am looking to try this go around.

Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominateÖiForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  18. Registered User
    Answers

So tropinol xp and reversitol v2 would be a good pct???
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

For an AI MAN Nolvadren XT is great! When stacked with DAA, Purus d-pol is a great option!
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Endosurge Turbo/Formasurge.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by propho View Post
    I believe Titanium XL is to be revamped.. could be nice to try for a test booster..
    This!

The new Titanium is a great addition to PCT, the new added ingredients of Chlorophytum and Plantago, along side Fenugreek will get libido back up and running in no time, on top of the performance benefits of Plantago, makes for a perfect product to add in PCT.

So far the feedback from our loggers have been going really great, boost in libido in just the first week, while the training feedback looks to be improving just 2 weeks in.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Is there a test booster product that incorporates both these (DAA & Forskolin) ingredients in it?
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    DAA/forskolin/erase
    Nuff said!
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    DAA/forskolin/erase
    Great suggestions!, I'm rocking the new Titanium, DAA and Erase for PCT, loving it.

Thinking of adding in forskolin as well.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  25. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post

Is there a test booster product that incorporates both these (DAA & Forskolin) ingredients in it?
    Not that Im aware of but you can get SNS DAA and Synth Supp Forskolin pretty cheap

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post

Not that Im aware of but you can get SNS DAA and Synth Supp Forskolin pretty cheap
    True both are very reasonably priced. Don't know why someone wouldn't have them in their PCT.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

A lot of great suggestions in here. I too tried Animal-Stak in the past but didn't really know what to expect and wasn't sure what type of results I'd see... I was also not training correctly so I was a bit let down by it. If I had to create a favorite T-boosting stack at the moment, I'd throw together some DAA+Anabeta Elite+Titanium. Like JD has already pointed out, all of our loggers are already experiencing a huge boost in the libido department and thats just within the first week. Fenugreek, a proven and well known test booster, coupled with Plantago and CB and you are looking at not only a well rounded natty test booster, but an endurance extender and recovery enhancer. Add that to the other suggestions for my stack and you will destroy things in the gym.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Already done my friend . A lot of people are asking about Divanil and I can assure you Athletix has every intention of bringing back Division 1, the perfect stackable.
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    Already done my friend . A lot of people are asking about Divanil and I can assure you Athletix has every intention of bringing back Division 1, the perfect stackable.
    Yup! I still need to snag a bottle of it.. I got too much stockpile at the moment :|
  30. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

There are a lot of different products out there but the one that worked well for my PCT would be Erase. It really gave me everything I needed and it worked well for me. I really enjoyed the results I got from this product. What else do you guys stack with Erase? Whats your combo?
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Yup! I still need to snag a bottle of it.. I got too much stockpile at the moment :|
    I hear you on a stockpile of supplements! Titanium is one in my pile I am very happy about, you won't be disappointed

32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

O nice! I missed this, didn't know Division 1 would be coming back. This is good to hear, I've seen a lot of demand for a good priced Divanil product.

33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

While you are at it grab Acute FX for like $16.50 at Nutraplanet, price will only last like another day.
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    A lot of great suggestions in here. I too tried Animal-Stak in the past but didn't really know what to expect and wasn't sure what type of results I'd see... I was also not training correctly so I was a bit let down by it. If I had to create a favorite T-boosting stack at the moment, I'd throw together some DAA+Anabeta Elite+Titanium. Like JD has already pointed out, all of our loggers are already experiencing a huge boost in the libido department and thats just within the first week. Fenugreek, a proven and well known test booster, coupled with Plantago and CB and you are looking at not only a well rounded natty test booster, but an endurance extender and recovery enhancer. Add that to the other suggestions for my stack and you will destroy things in the gym.
    Yeah, as far as natural test boosters I wouldn't expect a whole lot anyway. Or maybe I just haven't used the right product

Definitely will try some of the ones mentioned in here.
    http://www.musclelegion.com - my site

http://www.facebook.com/musclelegion
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post

PNI Paragon
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  36. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I think that you really cant go wrong with PNI. Its one of my favorite products. I usually stack it with Anavar personally but that's just me. I like to use it especially on workout days but it also works well on non workout days. I really enjoy this product. Make sure when you dose it that you also are taking BCAAs and whey protein as well
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post

PNI Paragon
    Thanks, I will look into it
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

I'm thrilled to hear this. Having used (and still have) some of the old "reds" I was surprised by how I felt and my blood results proved it. Can't to see it make a return!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

PCT Assist is a solid product,and gets overlooked way too much.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  40. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    PCT Assist is a solid product,and gets overlooked way too much.
    This^^^

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What are your favorite test booster ingredients?
    By Greenhulk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 08:01 PM
  2. What's your favorite test booster?
    By stankyleg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 02:10 PM
  3. Favorite Test booster/AI ingredients
    By JN230 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 10:37 PM
  4. Replies: 6