Your Favorite Test booster/AI for PCT

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post

    Not that Im aware of but you can get SNS DAA and Synth Supp Forskolin pretty cheap
    True both are very reasonably priced. Don't know why someone wouldn't have them in their PCT.


  2. A lot of great suggestions in here. I too tried Animal-Stak in the past but didn't really know what to expect and wasn't sure what type of results I'd see... I was also not training correctly so I was a bit let down by it. If I had to create a favorite T-boosting stack at the moment, I'd throw together some DAA+Anabeta Elite+Titanium. Like JD has already pointed out, all of our loggers are already experiencing a huge boost in the libido department and thats just within the first week. Fenugreek, a proven and well known test booster, coupled with Plantago and CB and you are looking at not only a well rounded natty test booster, but an endurance extender and recovery enhancer. Add that to the other suggestions for my stack and you will destroy things in the gym.
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by propho View Post
    I believe Titanium XL is to be revamped.. could be nice to try for a test booster..
    Already done my friend . A lot of people are asking about Divanil and I can assure you Athletix has every intention of bringing back Division 1, the perfect stackable.
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    Already done my friend . A lot of people are asking about Divanil and I can assure you Athletix has every intention of bringing back Division 1, the perfect stackable.
    Yup! I still need to snag a bottle of it.. I got too much stockpile at the moment :|

  5. There are a lot of different products out there but the one that worked well for my PCT would be Erase. It really gave me everything I needed and it worked well for me. I really enjoyed the results I got from this product. What else do you guys stack with Erase? Whats your combo?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by propho View Post
    Yup! I still need to snag a bottle of it.. I got too much stockpile at the moment :|
    I hear you on a stockpile of supplements! Titanium is one in my pile I am very happy about, you won't be disappointed
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    Already done my friend . A lot of people are asking about Divanil and I can assure you Athletix has every intention of bringing back Division 1, the perfect stackable.

    O nice! I missed this, didn't know Division 1 would be coming back. This is good to hear, I've seen a lot of demand for a good priced Divanil product.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by propho View Post
    Yup! I still need to snag a bottle of it.. I got too much stockpile at the moment :|
    While you are at it grab Acute FX for like $16.50 at Nutraplanet, price will only last like another day.
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    A lot of great suggestions in here. I too tried Animal-Stak in the past but didn't really know what to expect and wasn't sure what type of results I'd see... I was also not training correctly so I was a bit let down by it. If I had to create a favorite T-boosting stack at the moment, I'd throw together some DAA+Anabeta Elite+Titanium. Like JD has already pointed out, all of our loggers are already experiencing a huge boost in the libido department and thats just within the first week. Fenugreek, a proven and well known test booster, coupled with Plantago and CB and you are looking at not only a well rounded natty test booster, but an endurance extender and recovery enhancer. Add that to the other suggestions for my stack and you will destroy things in the gym.
    Yeah, as far as natural test boosters I wouldn't expect a whole lot anyway. Or maybe I just haven't used the right product


    Definitely will try some of the ones mentioned in here.
    http://www.musclelegion.com - my site

    http://www.facebook.com/musclelegion

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Is there a test booster product that incorporates both these (DAA & Forskolin) ingredients in it?

    PNI Paragon
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  11. I think that you really cant go wrong with PNI. Its one of my favorite products. I usually stack it with Anavar personally but that's just me. I like to use it especially on workout days but it also works well on non workout days. I really enjoy this product. Make sure when you dose it that you also are taking BCAAs and whey protein as well

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post

    PNI Paragon
    Thanks, I will look into it

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    Already done my friend . A lot of people are asking about Divanil and I can assure you Athletix has every intention of bringing back Division 1, the perfect stackable.
    I'm thrilled to hear this. Having used (and still have) some of the old "reds" I was surprised by how I felt and my blood results proved it. Can't to see it make a return!
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  14. PCT Assist is a solid product,and gets overlooked way too much.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    PCT Assist is a solid product,and gets overlooked way too much.
    This^^^

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  16. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    This^^^
    agreed...i logged pct assist when it 1st came out and had very good results. too bad it isn't mentioned more often!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  17. I personally love Erase it really worked well for my body but you can't go wrong with Anabeta either they are both solid products. I love them both. I also like clomid for my pct.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I personally love Erase it really worked well for my body but you can't go wrong with Anabeta either they are both solid products. I love them both. I also like clomid for my pct.
    Thanks for the support brutha
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  19. Great bundle here with an awesome price tag.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...ited-time.html
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  20. Solid suggestions all around. Daa, forskolin, erase are 3 that are great for pct and in general. Nolvadren is another solid option since its comparable to erase and does a great job controlling cortisol
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  21. Titanium, I tried the original loved it and cant wait to try the new and improved version. The logs are looking real promising.

  22. DAA / Titanium / Erase

    - 7 days into the new Titanium, good stuff!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  23. This stack is in the works for fall

    MAN Nolvadren XT
    MAN PR-XT
    Athletix Titanium
    Purus Labs D-pol powder

  24. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    This stack is in the works for fall

    MAN Nolvadren XT
    MAN PR-XT
    Athletix Titanium
    Purus Labs D-pol powder
    freaking hell, man....i want some of that!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Titanium, I tried the original loved it and cant wait to try the new and improved version. The logs are looking real promising.
    You know it boss! When you get yourself some I wouldn't mind following a log of your own!
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What are your favorite test booster ingredients?
    By Greenhulk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 09:01 PM
  2. What's your favorite test booster?
    By stankyleg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 03:10 PM
  3. Favorite Test booster/AI ingredients
    By JN230 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 11:37 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 10:59 PM
  5. Favorite AI for PCT
    By cmp007 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 09:34 AM
Log in
Log in