Your Favorite Test booster/AI for PCT

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by propho View Post
    Yup! I still need to snag a bottle of it.. I got too much stockpile at the moment :|
    I hear you on a stockpile of supplements! Titanium is one in my pile I am very happy about, you won't be disappointed
    Core Nutritionals Representative

2. Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    Already done my friend . A lot of people are asking about Divanil and I can assure you Athletix has every intention of bringing back Division 1, the perfect stackable.

O nice! I missed this, didn't know Division 1 would be coming back. This is good to hear, I've seen a lot of demand for a good priced Divanil product.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by propho View Post
    Yup! I still need to snag a bottle of it.. I got too much stockpile at the moment :|
    While you are at it grab Acute FX for like $16.50 at Nutraplanet, price will only last like another day.
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE

4. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    A lot of great suggestions in here. I too tried Animal-Stak in the past but didn't really know what to expect and wasn't sure what type of results I'd see... I was also not training correctly so I was a bit let down by it. If I had to create a favorite T-boosting stack at the moment, I'd throw together some DAA+Anabeta Elite+Titanium. Like JD has already pointed out, all of our loggers are already experiencing a huge boost in the libido department and thats just within the first week. Fenugreek, a proven and well known test booster, coupled with Plantago and CB and you are looking at not only a well rounded natty test booster, but an endurance extender and recovery enhancer. Add that to the other suggestions for my stack and you will destroy things in the gym.
    Yeah, as far as natural test boosters I wouldn't expect a whole lot anyway. Or maybe I just haven't used the right product

Definitely will try some of the ones mentioned in here.
    http://www.musclelegion.com - my site

http://www.facebook.com/musclelegion

5. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Is there a test booster product that incorporates both these (DAA & Forskolin) ingredients in it?

PNI Paragon
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

6. I think that you really cant go wrong with PNI. Its one of my favorite products. I usually stack it with Anavar personally but that's just me. I like to use it especially on workout days but it also works well on non workout days. I really enjoy this product. Make sure when you dose it that you also are taking BCAAs and whey protein as well

7. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post

PNI Paragon
    Thanks, I will look into it

8. Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    Already done my friend . A lot of people are asking about Divanil and I can assure you Athletix has every intention of bringing back Division 1, the perfect stackable.
    I'm thrilled to hear this. Having used (and still have) some of the old "reds" I was surprised by how I felt and my blood results proved it. Can't to see it make a return!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

9. PCT Assist is a solid product,and gets overlooked way too much.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    PCT Assist is a solid product,and gets overlooked way too much.
    This^^^

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

11. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    This^^^
    agreed...i logged pct assist when it 1st came out and had very good results. too bad it isn't mentioned more often!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

12. I personally love Erase it really worked well for my body but you can't go wrong with Anabeta either they are both solid products. I love them both. I also like clomid for my pct.

13. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I personally love Erase it really worked well for my body but you can't go wrong with Anabeta either they are both solid products. I love them both. I also like clomid for my pct.
    Thanks for the support brutha
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

14. Great bundle here with an awesome price tag.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...ited-time.html
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

15. Solid suggestions all around. Daa, forskolin, erase are 3 that are great for pct and in general. Nolvadren is another solid option since its comparable to erase and does a great job controlling cortisol
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

16. Titanium, I tried the original loved it and cant wait to try the new and improved version. The logs are looking real promising.

17. DAA / Titanium / Erase

- 7 days into the new Titanium, good stuff!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

18. This stack is in the works for fall

MAN Nolvadren XT
    MAN PR-XT
    Athletix Titanium
    Purus Labs D-pol powder
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

19. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    This stack is in the works for fall

MAN Nolvadren XT
    MAN PR-XT
    Athletix Titanium
    Purus Labs D-pol powder
    freaking hell, man....i want some of that!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

20. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Titanium, I tried the original loved it and cant wait to try the new and improved version. The logs are looking real promising.
    You know it boss! When you get yourself some I wouldn't mind following a log of your own!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

freaking hell, man....i want some of that!!!!
    Oh yea can't wait I'm going to run it for 8 weeks and log the whole thing! With pre w/o's, some meals, etc.! Really excited
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

22. Thanks for the Titanium support guys! The response for the new formula has been amazing

23. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    DAA / Titanium / Erase

- 7 days into the new Titanium, good stuff!
    Is that Marchand?

You see that game last night?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Is that Marchand?

You see that game last night?
    Yep, too bad they let it slip away.

Is what Marchand?
    FINAFLEX REP

25. Yeah i love mixing Titanium to my ph cycles. The new formula has help me with libido being on cycle and I actually get better sleep then from when i used the old formula. I can't wait to see what else Athletix will bring.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

26. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Yeah i love mixing Titanium to my ph cycles. The new formula has help me with libido being on cycle and I actually get better sleep then from when i used the old formula. I can't wait to see what else Athletix will bring.

YOu take it while on? or when in PCT
    FINAFLEX REP

27. I take it normally 3rd week in.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

28. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

Yep, too bad they let it slip away.

Is what Marchand?
    Sorry Chicago's my home base, glad they brought the cup back! Boston was an amazing team this year! The hawks were all juiced up on Game Day! 2 goals in 17 sec, I guess that explains it!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

29. I am actually running the new titanium right now and I can say as far as Libido and sleep....it is exceeding my expectations. Libido basically higher than its been in awhile...and its always high haha
    Someone once told me the definition of Hell.
    The last day you have on Earth, the person you BECAME......Will meet the person you could have BECOME

30. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

Great suggestions!, I'm rocking the new Titanium, DAA and Erase for PCT, loving it.

Thinking of adding in forskolin as well.
    Do it!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What are your favorite test booster ingredients?
    By Greenhulk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 10:01 PM
  2. What's your favorite test booster?
    By stankyleg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 04:10 PM
  3. Favorite Test booster/AI ingredients
    By JN230 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 12:37 AM
  4. Replies: 6