Phenibut Withdrawal

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I take a couple of grams of bcaa and l-glutamine a couple of times a day for withdrawal and seems to help a bit. Im surpriced. Everyones different though. It is said bcaa somehow blocks serotonin and l-glutamine has gabaenergic action or something. Im not a scientist. But you may have a try. I also keep myself a little hungry and caffeine in moderation. I think it lifts mood at least.

2. I have never had much of an issue using it for once or twice a week and never going over 3g, also keeping 2 days and preferably 3 between use during that week. For rebound anxiety tianeptine can be effective for a few days.
    •   

3. I've been doing 1.2-1.6g doses on 2-3 non-consecutive days per week for awhile now and haven't had any problems yet; the doses still keep me asleep (less 'feel sleepy' and more 'sleep really deeply once asleep') without increasing and the 'off' nights are still OK (though, of course, comparatively more restless versus supplemented nights).

I have to imagine that most of the nightmare stories you hear about phenibut come from people progressively increasing daily dosages and then trying to go cold turkey. If you keep the dose down and infrequent, it seems to work pretty nicely. Though I'm sure there are always some more sensitive than others!

4. So, I've come to the conclusion that Primaforce's phenibut is more effective and potent than SNS. Could this possibly be due to the fact I hadn't used in a couple months? I thought tolerance didn't go down that fast but I am finding 2g of Primaforce's to be way too much for me. I could just be imagining things, but this hangover effect is telling me otherwise...

5. Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
    So, I've come to the conclusion that Primaforce's phenibut is more effective and potent than SNS. Could this possibly be due to the fact I hadn't used in a couple months? I thought tolerance didn't go down that fast but I am finding 2g of Primaforce's to be way too much for me. I could just be imagining things, but this hangover effect is telling me otherwise...
    I thought the same thing so I doubt it's just placebo!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by 1 More Repp View Post
    I thought the same thing so I doubt it's just placebo!
    Yeah either Primaforce's is way stronger, or tolerance disappears quicker than everyone says.

I could see withdrawal being a huge factor if using Primaforce as often as I used SNS, I used it every day for weeks and never had withdrawal symptoms. I guess now I know why!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is phenibut a good idea to help with opiate withdrawal?
    By Matt Skiba in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-12-2014, 11:06 AM
  2. Phenibut Experiences
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 12:50 PM
  3. Phenibut
    By Manwhore in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 04:21 AM
  4. Are there withdrawal sides from Igf ?
    By heavyperformer in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-14-2004, 01:52 AM
  5. Phenibut, Drunk Feeling?/??
    By supermanMBS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-05-2004, 06:44 PM