Test boosting stack for my pops

bigbb123

Awards
What do you guys think:

55 years old, 18 percent bf 5'11, extremely healthy and active. No health conditions. Lifts 2 to 3 times a week. Doesnt want to do trt.

Bioforge
Erase pro 75 mg ed
Daa caps 3000 mg ed
Proviron 50 mg ed

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
DAA, APE, bioforge..just some starters

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
D-Pol, Recycle and Anabeta would be a very nice starter stack. D-Pol' s nitrates will help shuttle nutrients during training if taken pre workout. Recycle will block estrogen and cortisol as well as boosting test, and then good ole anabeta to boost appetite and give that little extra bump as well.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bioforge/erase is my favorite combo. He might want to start with 2 caps a day of erase though.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
D-Pol, Recycle and Anabeta would be a very nice starter stack. D-Pol' s nitrates will help shuttle nutrients during training if taken pre workout. Recycle will block estrogen and cortisol as well as boosting test, and then good ole anabeta to boost appetite and give that little extra bump as well.
Bam!!!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
For an elderly man:

DAA (human studies)
SS Forskolin (human studies)
Inhibit-P (human studies)
Erase (assay studies + bloodwork)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For an elderly man:

DAA (human studies)
Agreed

- Valdez

bigbb123

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys. Any thoughts on the proviron, for me personally, that **** makes me a raging animal at 100 mg a day. Heard it was minimally supressive and not liver toxic. Its a dht derivative and im thinking for him itl free up bound test from daa, etc and boost the sex drive. Dunno tho, some people swear by it, some dont care for it as much.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Do you have links to the Forskolin studies?
here's one...

[h=1]Body composition and hormonal adaptations associated with forskolin consumption in overweight and obese men.[/h]Godard MP, Johnson BA, Richmond SR.
[h=3]Source[/h]University of Kansas, Department of Health, Sport and Exercise Sciences, Applied Physiology Laboratory, Lawrence, KS 66045, USA. [email protected]

[h=3]Abstract[/h][h=4]OBJECTIVE:[/h]This study examined the effect of forskolin on body composition, testosterone, metabolic rate, and blood pressure in overweight and obese (BMI > or = 26 kg/m(2)) men.
[h=4]RESEARCH METHODS AND PROCEDURE:[/h]Thirty subjects (forskolin, n = 15; placebo, n = 15) were studied in a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study for 12 weeks.
[h=4]RESULTS:[/h]Forskolin was shown to elicit favorable changes in body composition by significantly decreasing body fat percentage (BF%) and fat mass (FM) as determined by DXA compared with the placebo group (p < or = 0.05). Additionally, forskolin administration resulted in a change in bone mass for the 12-week trial compared with the placebo group (p < or = 0.05). There was a trend toward a significant increase for lean body mass in the forskolin group compared with the placebo group (p = 0.097). Serum free testosterone levels were significantly increased in the forskolin group compared with the placebo group (p < or = 0.05). The actual change in serum total testosterone concentration was not significantly different among groups, but it increased 16.77 +/- 33.77% in the forskolin group compared with a decrease of 1.08 +/- 18.35% in the placebo group.
[h=4]DISCUSSION:[/h]Oral ingestion of forskolin (250 mg of 10% forskolin extract twice a day) for a 12-week period was shown to favorably alter body composition while concurrently increasing bone mass and serum free testosterone levels in overweight and obese men. The results indicate that forskolin is a possible therapeutic agent for the management and treatment of obesity.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I'd also consider

Triazole (it's easy on his joints if he's estrogen sensitivee)
Recycle
Diesel Test Hardcore
Bioforge

bigbb123

Awards
its funny i got my dad whose around 50 some dhea, after he read on the back under warnings and it said hairloss he never took it haha.
Lmfao. My dad literally has a MANE of hair, no mbp while i on the other hand shed if i get hit by a breeze

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had my dad, and another old guy in my gym try Intimidate and both really enjoyed it; both were looking for an increased quality of life and libido boost, both were very happen with it from what they told me. NP has the buy tropinol xp get an intimidate for free deal which would be very worth it. They don't have to stack the two, you could steal the tropinol xp, or he can run it at another time!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/iforce-nutrition/the-tropinol-xp-triumph-stack-bundle-stack.html

Mike

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
scrapedshinz

scrapedshinz

Awards
^^ didn't realize the Triumph Stack deal was still going on.

brb, stocking up :D

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Ok. So here we go...

Pure Test = DAA supp at the research suggested 3 grams per day
PCT Rev Black = estrogen management
PX Black = Fat burner to reduce adipose which in turn lowers estrogen conversion

Follow supplementation as outlined on the dosing directions found on each products label. 8-12 week cycle with proper training and nutrition should have your pops popping wood and slaying bishes with his newfound 6 pack abs and bulging biceps...

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Being that I am not a young man any more yet I am active ...I am still in favor of ....

Triazole or
Diesel test hardcore.

..and only because I have trialed pretty much everything over the years.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Being that I am not a young man any more yet I am active ...I am still in favor of ....

Triazole or
Diesel test hardcore.

..and only because I have trialed pretty much everything over the years.
DS. Like the company and their products but have to say Triazole + Activate did nothing for me. Maybe I'm a non responder or had a bad batch. Archidonic Acid is amazing in my opinion and I've had good results with Gaspari's old products that had that as the main ingredient but DS did not work. DAA has worked for me many times and until someone comes out with another great AA product I'll be sticking with DAA

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
DTH (Diesel Test Hardcore) has fell under the radar recently with new cutting edge test boosters ...but I swear its still my favorite of all time. Stuff works amazing for me at least. I feel great, my energy is high and I can go like a rabbit.

Wish we carried it in Canada.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
DTH (Diesel Test Hardcore) has fell under the radar recently with new cutting edge test boosters ...but I swear its still my favorite of all time. Stuff works amazing for me at least. I feel great, my energy is high and I can go like a rabbit.

Wish we carried it in Canada.
agreed - that was good stuff, from my memory of 2008 or something :)

edit: and actually, this brought to mind another product circa same timeframe, that i enjoyed even more - Core Test
looks like they don't make it anymore :( was some excellent stuff

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
For me DTH did nothing and with main ingredient being Tribulus it's no wonder most don't respond to it.

What works for me is Tongkat Ali + Endosurge + Erase Pro which cover all bases (more free & total testosterone, lowers estrogen, cortisol & prolactin...).

Next to test for me will be Icariin 60% alone then with Tongkat then adding Erase Pro.

But if I'd have to choose just one ingredient that do most for me it's Tongkat Ali 200:1.

broons

Awards
  • Established
How are his zinc levels? Sometimes something as simple as that can help a good bit. I know when I take 50mg for a few days I can feel a difference.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
How are his zinc levels? Sometimes something as simple as that can help a good bit. I know when I take 50mg for a few days I can feel a difference.
i started using zma this year and i feel a big difference...

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
good point on zinc levels, highly underutilized as a point of issue
however - hopefully you are dropping the amount of zinc after you rectify your low levels, as 50mg is regularly is overdosing and not needed, at all

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
im thinking erase, anabeta elite, and daa. what do yall think the best prolactin controller is...inhibit p?

broons

Awards
  • Established
however - hopefully you are dropping the amount of zinc after you rectify your low levels, as 50mg is regularly is overdosing and not needed, at all
Not sure if that's directed at me but no, I don't take that all the time. Its intermittent. Mostly on weekends since it really knocks me out too much to take during weekdays

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im thinking erase, anabeta elite, and daa. what do yall think the best prolactin controller is...inhibit p?
Inhibit P would be a solid choice for sure

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would start with one product, such as BioForge and go from there rather than having a large mix of products (variables) from the start.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
I would start with one product, such as BioForge and go from there rather than having a large mix of products (variables) from the start.
Interesting recommendation (I like Bioforge); but I actually like Test Factor Advanced better...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good point. I'd think that DAA alone would be a good starter for that.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
DAA made my brain fire like crazy and anxiety was ridiculous...I ceased it because of this. I did however feel good on it but not worth the sides that I personally received from it....however others benefit greatly from it and that's awesome but be aware that if this side effect shows it's ugly head...that he is not alone.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
i just ordered what im gonna use for my pct. unfortunatly alot of the products recommended on this thread were sold out bioforge...anabeta elite, i guess because there actually good. i ended up with DAA/Erase/endosurge turbo/pureCAMP-95. iv used daa and erase before so im really curious to see how the others will benefit.

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
For an elderly man:

DAA (human studies)

The man said it himself, took the words right from me.

I have read various studies and stand behind ERASE and SS Forskolin given the data I was presented.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The man said it himself, took the words right from me.

I have read various studies and stand behind ERASE and SS Forskolin given the data I was presented.
Very true, there is a lot of good info out there on Forskolin. Plus I don't think you can really beat the price of SS Forskolin.

burpees

Banned
Awards
Very true, there is a lot of good info out there on Forskolin. Plus I don't think you can really beat the price of SS Forskolin.
Forskolin great make sure pops don't have ulcers tho give u horrible heart burn and overall burning sensation