Test boosting stack for my pops
- 03-29-2013, 01:11 PM
- 03-29-2013, 01:45 PM
03-29-2013, 02:28 PM
03-29-2013, 05:27 PM
im thinking erase, anabeta elite, and daa. what do yall think the best prolactin controller is...inhibit p?
03-31-2013, 08:49 PM
04-01-2013, 12:58 AM
04-01-2013, 03:41 PM
I would start with one product, such as BioForge and go from there rather than having a large mix of products (variables) from the start.
Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
04-01-2013, 10:10 PM
04-02-2013, 11:40 AM
04-02-2013, 11:50 AM
DAA made my brain fire like crazy and anxiety was ridiculous...I ceased it because of this. I did however feel good on it but not worth the sides that I personally received from it....however others benefit greatly from it and that's awesome but be aware that if this side effect shows it's ugly head...that he is not alone.
04-02-2013, 06:24 PM
i just ordered what im gonna use for my pct. unfortunatly alot of the products recommended on this thread were sold out bioforge...anabeta elite, i guess because there actually good. i ended up with DAA/Erase/endosurge turbo/pureCAMP-95. iv used daa and erase before so im really curious to see how the others will benefit.
04-03-2013, 10:42 AM
04-05-2013, 07:40 PM
04-05-2013, 09:16 PM
04-05-2013, 09:36 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By uvawahoowa in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-30-2012, 03:23 PM
- By jeremyusmc29 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-22-2011, 04:20 PM
- By pitching101 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2009, 12:04 PM
- By The Machine in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 07-28-2005, 08:28 AM
- By JBlaze in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 07-06-2004, 12:15 AM