Motivation

Griz15

Awards
What's the best supplement for motivation? Ive been lacking extreme motivation to even get up anymore. I have some androdrive left, but not anymore than half a bottle. Idk what else is good out there.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Why do you think you're lacking motivation? Seasonal? Stress-related? Depression? Endocrine dysfunction?

Being in the so-called "alpha" mindset is a good way to deal with lack of drive. If your lack of motivation is not medically-borne, look into Anabeta at 4 caps/day along with some fadogia (iforce tropinol xp)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
willing to bet you're short on sleep

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with what Cooper says on the Alpha Mindset. That helps me a lot of the time. I know everything I'm going to do hours before I go to the gym and that's all I think about doing. It ends up making me look forward to it and owning my workout and makes a world of difference to me personally. If your issue isn't anything mental, then you should take a look at your lifestyle habits and diet before you consider covering something up via supplementation. Dumping some powdered caffeine onto your tongue can help though..

From Brandon Lilly-

TRAIN LIKE AN ALPHA I want to make very clear to every one of you that I am an Alpha Male. I am not some tyrant that runs around beating his chest to tell you I am strong or the best. I let my lifting do the talking. When I am in the gym I come to work, I am not there to listen to you talk about your dog, or your spouse, or anything. I am there to train. I come to the gym to raise hell, and kick ass. When you walk in the gym you don't have to be cocky, trust me I am far from cocky, but you have to have a purpose in what you do. Ignorance is not an Alpha trait, ignorance is walking into a gym full of iron thinking you can peacefully walk through your workout. It will fail you if you approach it with that mentality. You have got to find your fire, become a war machine. Don't apologize to anyone for your dominance.

Griz15

Awards
i try. i still just wont do it. i do have some anabeta though

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why do you think you're lacking motivation? Seasonal? Stress-related? Depression? Endocrine dysfunction?

Being in the so-called "alpha" mindset is a good way to deal with lack of drive. If your lack of motivation is not medically-borne, look into Anabeta at 4 caps/day along with some fadogia (iforce tropinol xp)
Anabeta + Tropinol XP would make an EPIC stack

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Send me some and I will test the theory.

beat Dave up at Fibo...shake that mofo down for a bottle. he always has a bottle or two in his pockets

alaskabound

Awards
try a nice preworkout, that should at least getting you going in the gym

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I have to say, PES enhanced is the first pre workout since the initial effects of dmaa. Really gets you going

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to say, PES enhanced is the first pre workout since the initial effects of dmaa. Really gets you going
This was made as a comparison in someone's review.

I couldnt wait to get this in i was trying all my local G-N-C's before it was availabe at Nutra planet to no avail, every *** employee i talked too had no clue what enhanced was or who PES were...this surprised me a little even though it probably shouldnt have.

Anyways picked up a few from Nutra (Amazing intro price!) knowing it wouldnt dissapoint. The Blue Raz reminds me a lot of the old jack3d blue rasberry, same color same taste. Ive used it the last couple days and have had amazing energy and focus comparable to the old jack3d plus quite a bit more pumps minus any crash.

I gave a tub to a friend who has only been lifting a short time and he just told me tonight he had the best workout of his life and no wonder that i love lifting so much with supps like these.

10/10 with this one guys in the preworkout category. This will be my new pre of choice and the first one i recomend to friends or anyone who asks.