New sleep supplements

magic1982

Awards
So I'm seeing all the helps rem and improves muscle building an fat loss while sleeping supplements. Anyone have experience? Worth anything?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
G8 by redefined nutrition (finaflex) is awesome.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm seeing all the helps rem and improves muscle building an fat loss while sleeping supplements. Anyone have experience? Worth anything?
I haven't tried a lot of what's available, but consistently get uninterrupted sleep with PowerFULL. They're definitely worth trying IMO; you can't underestimate the benefits of a good night's sleep.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Definitely agree with Breezy on this. I've tried HGHup, hgh pro, 3z, MAN Rempm, and without a doubt I was sold on PowerFULL with only a sample pack of 10 pills. I only use one pill a night works great.

bomb

Awards
i tried pure melatonin, gaba and 5-htp
i would say melatonin >gaba > 5htp

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
Iforce lights out Knocked me out and felt refreshed when I woke up

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have a sleep product on the way called Sleephoria. It's still a bit out from release, but something to keep an eye on.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sue for assault. Take Vaughn's money and Hemavol!

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Melatonin and Zinc before bed work great for me.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Zma works well. Nimbus nighttime is great as well

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Logging Formutech Recover ZMA right now. Stuff knocks me out, gives the most vivid dreams and I wake up feeling refreshed and ready. I can't believe it myself how great this works.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lights out is the first sleep aid I have used so I can't give a comparison but I can say that it is the best addition I have made to my supplementation in some time. Has me sleeping solid where I never did before, also can't 100% attribute this to Lights Out as it is only part of my stack but I think it definitely contributed to how well my recomp went. Leaning out seemed easier

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
works for me: tranquil sleep, n2sleep, g8, i-gh-1 (if they still make it)...i posted this in another thread but i'm starting an intimidate srt log soon that you can follow...see how that works

what didn't work: hghup, hghpro, zma, and powerfull

domore

Awards
We have a sleep product on the way called Sleephoria. It's still a bit out from release, but something to keep an eye on.
This. OP, you can rest assured this won't be your run of the mill sleep aid. Matt has been working on this for a while, so the panel won't be released yet.

zv3

zv3

Awards
Like MAN REM and Iforce Lights-out. Lights-out appears to be stronger. I hear great things about Millenium Sports sleep sup and Fahrenheit Nutrition REM 8.0. I think the powders appear to work pretty well.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Like MAN REM and Iforce Lights-out. Lights-out appears to be stronger. I hear great things about Millenium Sports sleep sup and Fahrenheit Nutrition REM 8.0. I think the powders appear to work pretty well.
8.0 works very well....

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
I'm convinced that Intimidate SRT will be a huge seller for a quality sleep product that positively manipulates the user's hormones...stack it with LiGHts Out and you'll have an unbeatable sleep stack.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
wow, come to think of it, we also have a ZMA supplement for sleep aid. we know the importance of sleep!

ZMA if you want an affordable sleep aid.
liGHts out, if u want to recover while you sleep
Intimidate SRT, if you're looking to recomp while u sleep.

domore

Awards
I also like using low dosed melatonin (500mcg) and theanine.

Excited for Sleephoria though.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This. OP, you can rest assured this won't be your run of the mill sleep aid. Matt has been working on this for a while, so the panel won't be released yet.
Excites for this, sleep aids r a staple for me .. I like rem pm and reduction pm n Hghpro the best. I used to love lean dreams by alri but then started getting bad sides

domore

Awards
Congrats on the spot! Agreed on those as well. How long to sleephoria?
Thanks, Cy! That's what I'd use until Sleephoria is released. We don't have a firm release date. Matt is finalizing the formula.

Excites for this, sleep aids r a staple for me .. I like rem pm and reduction pm n Hghpro the best. I used to love lean dreams by alri but then started getting bad sides
Well, with Matt, you know that this will be more than the average sleep aid.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tried Lights out but I did like Man REM & MusclePharm Bullet Proof.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Another vote to Lights Out. I also like using bulk Gaba and Phenibut for those really troubling nights.

alaskabound

Awards
solid sleep schedule, go to bed every night at same time and ull find yourself in an awesome sleep cycle

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Sue for assault. Take Vaughn's money and Hemavol!
LOL!!!!

Lights out is the first sleep aid I have used so I can't give a comparison but I can say that it is the best addition I have made to my supplementation in some time. Has me sleeping solid where I never did before, also can't 100% attribute this to Lights Out as it is only part of my stack but I think it definitely contributed to how well my recomp went. Leaning out seemed easier

Thanks for the props!!! LiGHts Out is truly one of a kind as it is designed to:
- Enhanced Athletic Performance
- Deeper and more restful sleep
- Increased Protein Synthesis
- Lean Muscle Gains

zv3 mentioned MAN REM...NutraPlanet hooked me up with a few samples with my recent order. I wasnt expecting much but was impressed...would buy if LiGHts Out was not available...

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
If your new to sleeping supplements why don't you try the major/popular ingredients separately?

Things to try: Melatonin, GABA, ZMA, 5-HTP, L-Theanine .etc. They are all relatively cheap too.

Once you have done a bit of experimenting you can then try things like Powerfull, HGHpro, Lights out .etc

Thats what i recommend anyway.

zv3

zv3

Awards
I gotta admit, never thought that "sleep" supps would be the next big thing! I was skeptical, but since my sleep has always been crappy I thought I would try something new, and boy did all this stuff help! Nothing feels better than getting a good nights sleep and popping out of bed at 5am, completely refreshed and ready to hit the gym!

Still have a LOT of studying and testing to do as each product affects me differently, but there a TON of stuff I would like to try.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL!!!!

Thanks for the props!!! LiGHts Out is truly one of a kind as it is designed to:
- Enhanced Athletic Performance
- Deeper and more restful sleep
- Increased Protein Synthesis
- Lean Muscle Gains

zv3 mentioned MAN REM...NutraPlanet hooked me up with a few samples with my recent order. I wasnt expecting much but was impressed...would buy if LiGHts Out was not available...

Def agree, I've been very impressed with lights out, mostly because on the days I work 12 hour shifts back to back and get 5-6 hours of sleep, when I take this, I at least feel like I got 7-8 which is what my body requires to function normally.

Mike

Mulerider17

Mulerider17

Awards
So is the total consensus good on Lights Out? I need this to recover and get the rest needed to rebuild my muscles as I don't get near as much as I do because of school

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recommend Formutech Recover ZMA for great sleep. Logging it now for about 3 weeks and I'm impressed. I'm older and used to wake up several times a night. This stuff knocks me right out.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So is the total consensus good on Lights Out? I need this to recover and get the rest needed to rebuild my muscles as I don't get near as much as I do because of school
I honestly haven't seen a poor review yet. Start with 1 capsule, see how it works, and then bump it to 2. You should sleep like a baby and wake up feeling amazing

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have not used all on the market, so I can't say it's best, but it has gotten a ton of great reviews and I feel it has proven its self to be elite in its short period of existence. I enjoy it mostly, because it makes you feel like you got more sleep than you really did!

Mike

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
I gotta admit, never thought that "sleep" supps would be the next big thing! I was skeptical, but since my sleep has always been crappy I thought I would try something new, and boy did all this stuff help! Nothing feels better than getting a good nights sleep and popping out of bed at 5am, completely refreshed and ready to hit the gym!

Still have a LOT of studying and testing to do as each product affects me differently, but there a TON of stuff I would like to try.
I agree. I have been an insomniac for as long as i can remember! And only when i started bodybuilding did i discover so many different ingredients to help with my sleep!

So what are you using/tried?

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
A lot of REM PM nods, thanks! If anyone is interested in REM PM I can shoot you some samples.

zv3

zv3

Awards
Been using Fahrenheit Nutrition REM 8.0 for about a week now and it's pretty good. It's does not "knock me out" like Iforce Lights-out does, 8.0 kinda lulls me to sleep in about an hour or so. All the sleep supps have their own characteristics, some knock you out quickly, some last longer, some help with more vivid dreams, etc. So many variable and differences, it really depends on what you like.

I would have to say IForce Lights-out would still be my favorite, it's very strong and literally puts me out quickly for a good 6 hours or so. Surprisingly, PowerFull is also pretty good, and I say that because it works well but does not appear to have as many ingredients as the other sleep supps, but it works well. REM 8.0 is good, but I think that I may have to go up in dosage to get more pronounced effects.

Been looking to try MST Somnidren-GH ULTRA, which gets very good reviews. The ingredient profile looks amazing, and I have never had a bad MST product.

Each of these products has it's place for me depending on what type of sleep I want to obtain, sometimes I want to be dead-to-the world and sometimes I want a normal decent nights sleep. I have stacked a couple products with success, will probably continue to stack to see if I get improved results with different products.

domore

Awards
Even though this one isn't a sleep aid, Ergobolic always gave me a good night's rest.

Just an update: Matt tried the final formula for Sleephoria. We're moving along nicely.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to chime in on this as well. I have tried a variety of the HGH Sleep inducing supplements, and I enjoyed many of them. However, the best sleep and imo best profile belongs to Blue Growth. 5 capsules prior to bed and I am out like a light. I have run 8 weeks on it, and it was some of the best sleep I have had, and additionally, with the right diet, I leaned out considerably.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/controlled-labs/blue-growth-150-caps.html

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
Even though this one isn't a sleep aid, Ergobolic always gave me a good night's rest. Just an update: Matt tried the final formula for Sleephoria. We're moving along nicely.
Always love the products Matt comes out with!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even though this one isn't a sleep aid, Ergobolic always gave me a good night's rest.

Just an update: Matt tried the final formula for Sleephoria. We're moving along nicely.
Ooohh I'm super exited for Sleephoria.

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
Interesting comments guys, I might have to look into these later on down the road. Ive had good success with melatonin usually 3mg per night, 5HTP, Valerian root, and zinc. Now I just stick to a mag/zinc combo, and it puts me out pretty well. Thing with the melatonin was it always made me really groggy in the morning.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CATdiesel76 Supplements 50
GreenMachineX Supplements 12
Supplements 17
StarScream66 Supplements 0
Supplements 22