Humanofort

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
First I'm hearing about it, I'm curious.
Anybody try it?
What were your experiences with it?
Only found one pub med article about it, and it was just dealing with cholesterol levels in over 50 year old individuals.
I'm especially interested in what the respected experts on here have to say.
Thanks

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Vaughn from iForce just sent me out a bottle to run not to long back and I throughly enjoyed it. Lights Out is 100mg per cap and I was taking either 1 or 2 caps at night. 1 cap (100mg) worked out just fine and would be a lot cheaper in the long run, because the bottles last twice as long.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
this is from what the boss man has said in another thread.

at 200mg+ I note better sleep.

at 400mg+ i note better sleep + recomp effect

at 600mg+ i note better sleep + recomp effect + muscle gains

the problem is the cost, real stuff is expensive, if one wanted doing lights out + humanabol would be a killer stack and should see great results.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its definitely good stuff, the one downside for me was it made it IMPOSSIBLE for me to wakeup. I mean it took everything in me to get myself out of bed. Once i was out of bed i was groggy as crap.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to bump an old thread, this topic recently came up on another board and some members there swear by this stuff. I've never used it. Here is a comment from a poster that seems educated on the topic - would be curious to hear replies from Mr. Cooper and other about this...

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]"Clinical studies confirm that Humanofort contains biostimulators (oligopeptides) that are able to cross the digestive barrier. The most important target organ for these biostimulators is the adrenal glands. This is because the adrenal glands produce hormones like androgens, estrogens, glucocorticoids, mineralocorticoids, adrenaline, and noradrenaline. However, it is important not to overstimulate these glands since this can result in mental irritation, loss of muscle mass, and loss of strength. Humanofort is not an adrenal stimulator. Humanofort does not force the adrenals to produce more hormones. What Humanofort does do is to help regulate the adrenal output. Specifically, humaofort will help to regulate the 17-ketosteroid sulfates (17-KS-S) and the 17-hydroxycorticsteroids (17-OHCS). The regulation of these hormones has been shown to enhance tissue function, including muscle, skin, GI, vascular, nerve, and immune system function. Moreover, humanofort has been shown to positively influence lipid metabolism, protein anabolism, and memory, as well as many other physical and mental functions. Regular use of humanofort can also help to stimulate natural DHEA and testosterone production, helps to regulates estrogen levels, reduce physical and mental stress, burn fat, promote more restfully sleep, increase libido, regulate blood sugar and insulin levels, regulate cortisol levels, helps to lowers triglyceride levels, helps with joint and ligament problems (inflammations) and more."[/FONT]

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to bump an old thread, this topic recently came up on another board and some members there swear by this stuff. I've never used it. Here is a comment from a poster that seems educated on the topic - would be curious to hear replies from Mr. Cooper and other about this...

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]"Clinical studies confirm that Humanofort contains biostimulators (oligopeptides) that are able to cross the digestive barrier. The most important target organ for these biostimulators is the adrenal glands. This is because the adrenal glands produce hormones like androgens, estrogens, glucocorticoids, mineralocorticoids, adrenaline, and noradrenaline. However, it is important not to overstimulate these glands since this can result in mental irritation, loss of muscle mass, and loss of strength. Humanofort is not an adrenal stimulator. Humanofort does not force the adrenals to produce more hormones. What Humanofort does do is to help regulate the adrenal output. Specifically, humaofort will help to regulate the 17-ketosteroid sulfates (17-KS-S) and the 17-hydroxycorticsteroids (17-OHCS). The regulation of these hormones has been shown to enhance tissue function, including muscle, skin, GI, vascular, nerve, and immune system function. Moreover, humanofort has been shown to positively influence lipid metabolism, protein anabolism, and memory, as well as many other physical and mental functions. Regular use of humanofort can also help to stimulate natural DHEA and testosterone production, helps to regulates estrogen levels, reduce physical and mental stress, burn fat, promote more restfully sleep, increase libido, regulate blood sugar and insulin levels, regulate cortisol levels, helps to lowers triglyceride levels, helps with joint and ligament problems (inflammations) and more."[/FONT]
So then the dose of 600mg above would be optimal?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

That writeup is a whole lot of talk without saying what it actually does. They mention two enzymes and then say absolutely nothing about how humanofort *purportedly* affects them

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I don't share much on other supplements outside my own company line, but....this stuff has been around for yrs
I think I first used some back in 2006 or something? bought a slew of bottles, because my buddy at his supp shop could not sell it worth a damn and got stuck with some large quantity..so, he gave me deal on it and I jumped
and I noticed -- absolutely nothing, zip zilch nada
have run across couple other ppl thru the yrs who have tried this, guys who I trust their anecdotal feedback on, and all seem to come to the same conclusion as I
FWIW

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
That writeup is a whole lot of talk without saying what it actually does. They mention two enzymes and then say absolutely nothing about how humanofort *purportedly* affects them
Cooper, thanks. In your research have you ever come across anything compelling as respects Humanofort supplementation?

Thanks,
Monte

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
I don't share much on other supplements outside my own company line, but....this stuff has been around for yrs
I think I first used some back in 2006 or something? bought a slew of bottles, because my buddy at his supp shop could not sell it worth a damn and got stuck with some large quantity..so, he gave me deal on it and I jumped
and I noticed -- absolutely nothing, zip zilch nada
have run across couple other ppl thru the yrs who have tried this, guys who I trust their anecdotal feedback on, and all seem to come to the same conclusion as I
FWIW
Snag, thanks. Your comments makes sense - it has been around for a while but the feedback has been nominal, which should tell us something. Also, the quote I posted is by someone who sells Humanofort. Doesn't make it untrue, but I like to see feedback from users that lack a financial interest in a product.

Thanks,
Monte

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I obviously have no financial interest in the product but it made it extremely difficult for me to get out of bed. So much so that i dont use it.

I never noticed the fatloss or mood enhancement people talk about but i did sleep super deep and recovery seemed improved.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
I obviously have no financial interest in the product but it made it extremely difficult for me to get out of bed. So much so that i dont use it.

I never noticed the fatloss or mood enhancement people talk about but i did sleep super deep and recovery seemed improved.
Interesting, thanks. I've read a few other comments (outside of AM) about deep sleep inducement.

Monte

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Cooper, thanks. In your research have you ever come across anything compelling as respects Humanofort supplementation?

Thanks,
Monte
There are studies, but their legitimacy has been called into question by reliable sources

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish there was more info available on humanofort. I find dosing it at 200mg really does make my sleep better, and higher doses really enhance recovery. Unfortunately, due to lack of multiple accredited studies, it is hard to determine exactly what it is and isn't capable of unless you try it yourself.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have try Humanogrowth by Labrada, a few years back and the recovery was faster for sure on it. Wich lead to better training down the line. Nothing miracle, no real libido boost or strengh gain. But worth it in my view.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have try Humanogrowth by Labrada, a few years back and the recovery was faster for sure on it. Wich lead to better training down the line. Nothing miracle, no real libido boost or strengh gain. But worth it in my view.
Same here. I've used it a couple times in the past. Always slept better and recovered quicker. All in all a good product if dosed right and found for cheap. I also believe it was in I forces testV2 and I always liked that product as well. Just my .2c

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
REALLY good patented ingredient, something Ive used and enjoyed many times in various products.

xhrr

Awards
It did jack **** for me and you need to dose it fairly high to match what they used in studies. Making all products containing it underdosed, therefore you have to use more and spend more for what little it may do. You wanna sleep better take Melatonin you want to recover faster get a foam roller or take Citrulline Malate or LCLT.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Most I got from humanofort was some sleep

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
It did jack **** for me and you need to dose it fairly high to match what they used in studies. Making all products containing it underdosed, therefore you have to use more and spend more for what little it may do. You wanna sleep better take Melatonin you want to recover faster get a foam roller or take Citrulline Malate or LCLT.
Melatonin works like a charm for me in terms of sleep. Deep sleep seems to be a common benefit from Humanofort use, but that doesn't appeal to me given melatonin's impact. Faster recovery is always welcome but you make a good point about the higher doses required. I might pass on this one...

Appreciate everyone's feedback,
Monte

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
I am still on the fence when it comes to humanofort. I have been experimenting with it over the last few months at different doses, as well as different products.
Things I have noticed:
-Deeper sleep
-Vivid dreams
-Feeling more rested throughout the day
-Increased sense of 'well being' and just feeling overall good, which for living in a tent in Afghanistan during the winter is pretty hard lol.

In terms of many of the other claims that have been made of it I don't know. I haven't gotten bloodwork, or noticed anything substantial, but then again people it's a supplement :) not gonna do magic.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You think everything is good so.....
he thinks anything with a patent is worth a look. ive seen him not "like" stuff in the past. he works with one of the leading analytical minds in the industry, so I feel confident he offers good info and advice.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this threads making me want to go pick up some humanabol to have on hand for my cut....seems like it would mesh in nicely

xhrr

Awards
he thinks anything with a patent is worth a look. ive seen him not "like" stuff in the past. he works with one of the leading analytical minds in the industry, so I feel confident he offers good info and advice.
I can remember him as far back as EST. I don't care who he works for he's a rep, just because he works for Llewellyn doesn't make him smart.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I bought a decent quantity of bulk powder a year or so back. Used it at various dosages. It definitely does something. Sleep was certainly improved. Hard to objectively say anything about muscle gain/fat loss because of all of the confounding factors. Definitely found higher doses (500+) to be the best, but it is VERY expensive at that dose and makes little sense to anyone that doesn't have significant money to toss around. Mood seemed to be improved, but that was probably secondary to the sleep.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You think everything is good so.....
You'll see a lot of good feedback on this ingredient (just as youve seen in this thread). Many patented raw materials tend to have strong scientific backing and anecdotal feedback.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran Ross erstlings stuff, and it was awesome for sleep, just great. It does have a fat dose of ornithine, which kind of pissed me off, as I can't attribute the effects to humanofort itself.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran Ross erstlings stuff, and it was awesome for sleep, just great. It does have a fat dose of ornithine, which kind of pissed me off, as I can't attribute the effects to humanofort itself.
Ross Erstling is a name I have not heard on this board in a few years. Wow

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Ross Erstling is a name I have not heard on this board in a few years. Wow
I was going to say the same thing, but decided to keep my mouth shut lol

Good wouldn't be the word I would use.
ahahaaa
you know, I never had any personal interactions with the guy, but some of his posts were simply off the wall
and it seems like guys never tired of photo-shopping his ass...like this one here

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought a decent quantity of bulk powder a year or so back. Used it at various dosages. It definitely does something. Sleep was certainly improved. Hard to objectively say anything about muscle gain/fat loss because of all of the confounding factors. Definitely found higher doses (500+) to be the best, but it is VERY expensive at that dose and makes little sense to anyone that doesn't have significant money to toss around. Mood seemed to be improved, but that was probably secondary to the sleep.
Running 300 mg of Humanofort right now. Sleep is indeed very good. For some reason, I also dream more, which is surprising as I don't usually dream. Mood is better overall. Recovery, dunno if it's doing much for things like DOMS, at least nothing as noticeable as when I was running Bio-Gro @ 2 tubs a month for about 5 months. Don't know what to make of Humanofort as of right now TBH.

Dosing is as follows for anyone who cares:

100 mg upon waking/preworkout
100 mg post
100 mg before bed in the form of Humanogrowth (which is essentially 100 mg of Humanofort + 2 grams of serum protein).

Touey

Touey

Awards
Is it February or Febuary, because I prefer -uary, and what's with this Ru? or aff or augh

Touey

Touey

Awards
Brilliant you shain't object Lulz nicked time to time on that logic my friend