Pre-workout Product

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Pre-workout Product


    I'm looking for a pre-workout that's heavy on focus and light on stims. Any suggestions? I hate the wired feeling I get with most stims and I hate the all to often crash that ensues.


  2. Low dose Enhanced or full dose of Focus XT.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  3. craze, focus xt, or pes enhanced. enhanced is getting a ton of hype on this forum. i havnt gotten the chance yet, but its on my list to probly replace craze
    •   
       


  4. I'm currently using PNI Prodigy. It's OK but I have to take 2-3 scoops to notice anything. I've heard that Focus XT and Craze are heavy on the stims.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I'm looking for a pre-workout that's heavy on focus and light on stims. Any suggestions? I hate the wired feeling I get with most stims and I hate the all to often crash that ensues.
    My personal suggestion from experience would be jacked micro at two scoops. For me the focus is crazy, no cracked out feeling, very smooth is what I mean.
    I've dosed at 1 scoop, 1.5 scoops, all with solid results, but 2 two is my sweet spot. I've used prodigy, condense, mm, c4, and some others. So far this is my fav for focus.

    Oh yes, I tried one serving sample of Enhanced. Focus was pretty good but that's all I really noticed. Its all I had so I really can't comment much on it as I am pretty stim tolerant. The reviews on it are great thus far.
    Independent

  6. JP8 is hands down the best pre-workout product I've ever tried. If you handle the taste of desiccated puke.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I'm currently using PNI Prodigy. It's OK but I have to take 2-3 scoops to notice anything. I've heard that Focus XT and Craze are heavy on the stims.
    I had a similar experience with prodigy. My favs are micro and condense at the moment. Caffeine free xt provides some solid focus actually as well.
    Independent

  8. Focus XT is not heavy on stims,and if you are looking for focus out of a product,it will deliver.PM me if you would like to try some
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Focus XT is not heavy on stims,and if you are looking for focus out of a product,it will deliver.PM me if you would like to try some
    I've been meaning to try Focus Xt ;-)
    Independent

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I'm currently using PNI Prodigy. It's OK but I have to take 2-3 scoops to notice anything. I've heard that Focus XT and Craze are heavy on the stims.
    Focus XT is 200mg of caffeine per scoop. It is definitely not stimulant heavy.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I'm currently using PNI Prodigy. It's OK but I have to take 2-3 scoops to notice anything. I've heard that Focus XT and Craze are heavy on the stims.
    I will also say that if you are using that much Prodigy,its probably time for a stim break.So in that case,I would recommend stim-free Focus XT.
    Thread/
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  12. I'd consider Jack3d micro a good focus/light stim product. The energy is definitely there, but it's smooth and not overbearing. Focus XT or Enhanced (low dosed) could give you what you're looking for as well. Another option would be using ALCAR with a low stim product; I often add 1g-2g for increased focus.

    I'm not sure if you've tried Versa-1, but combining it with any amount of stims gives me great focus/mental clarity.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. I'm a stim freak !!! Enhanced at 2 scoops is amazing for me.

    Volatile is amazing as well, great focus little stims

  14. Can't leave out Muscle Marinade and Condense! AMAZING pumps and energy. One scoop of each is the sh!t.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Can't leave out Muscle Marinade and Condense! AMAZING pumps and energy. One scoop of each is the sh!t.

    Low stim. Muscle Marinade?

    Our survey says? Incorrect!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Low stim. Muscle Marinade?

    Our survey says? Incorrect!
    Indeed.

    I wont use over .5 scoop, partly because I don't want more than 3 grams creatine as well.

  17. I like MM but low stim it is not lol. Stuff is like speed for me. Plus I'm not a fan if creatine in my pre wo's.
    Independent

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    I like MM but low stim it is not lol. Stuff is like speed for me. Plus I'm not a fan if creatine in my pre wo's.
    I just dislike creatine in a prop blend. I like to know how much I'm getting.
  19. Re: Pre-workout Product


    Missed the low stim part. My apologies!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  20. Re: Pre-workout Product


    Focus XT would be a great choice. Or just plain focus without caffeine
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  21. A half of scoop of Enhanced does the job for me
    doing my own thang!

  22. Stim Free Focus XT for sure

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  23. Volatile for sure. Read the reviews, low stim factor, great focus, and amazing pumps!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Stim Free Focus XT for sure

    Thinking of trying this as well. For some reason lately the stimmed pre workouts are messing with my stomach. Guess its time for a break. Once I finish the one I am on now going to give this xt a shot. Would love to hear some feedback on it..SJSJ

  25. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    A half of scoop of Enhanced does the job for me
    Lucky ! I have to use 2 but Im really enjoying it

  26. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Thinking of trying this as well. For some reason lately the stimmed pre workouts are messing with my stomach. Guess its time for a break. Once I finish the one I am on now going to give this xt a shot. Would love to hear some feedback on it..SJSJ
    Check out the feedback!You can not go wrong with the price,and I have yet to find someone who didnt love it!
    Focus XT Caffeine Free (30 Servings)
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  27. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'd consider Jack3d micro a good focus/light stim product. The energy is definitely there, but it's smooth and not overbearing. Focus XT or Enhanced (low dosed) could give you what you're looking for as well. Another option would be using ALCAR with a low stim product; I often add 1g-2g for increased focus.

    I'm not sure if you've tried Versa-1, but combining it with any amount of stims gives me great focus/mental clarity.
    I love Versa-1 with Enhanced personally but works well with any stimulant you take with it!

  28. I'm currently using Versa-1. I can't say that its doing much for me. I may try Focus XT. I like SNS, good products at down to earth prices. I'm not a heavy stim user. Occasionally on workout days.

  29. I hear Focus stains.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I'm currently using Versa-1. I can't say that its doing much for me. I may try Focus XT. I like SNS, good products at down to earth prices. I'm not a heavy stim user. Occasionally on workout days.
    V-1 usually kicks in around week 3. For me, this is when I started to get the full effects from it.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  31. I get great focus off the V-1 from the get go but I like it with at least 100mg caffeine to get me going. Energy will last all day though with even that small amount.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    V-1 usually kicks in around week 3. For me, this is when I started to get the full effects from it.
    I'm on week 5. I did seem to notice a little extra focus the first week (maybe placebo) but not much since.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I'm on week 5. I did seem to notice a little extra focus the first week (maybe placebo) but not much since.
    Are you using it with stimulants at all? I can send you a couple Jack3d micro samples (Blue Razz) if you're interested. The combo gives me solid focus and isn't heavy on stims.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  34. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I'm looking for a pre-workout that's heavy on focus and light on stims. Any suggestions? I hate the wired feeling I get with most stims and I hate the all to often crash that ensues.
    FocusXT would be ideal... Stim-Free Focus XT + Hemavol
    BPI Sports Nutrition forum/social media representative

  35. I've used Hemavol in the past. I'm currently trying Max Pump. It's OK but I think I like Hemavol a little better as far as the pump is concerned. It's difficult to quantify my results. For me the pump comes and goes. I think carbs and proper hydration are a big factor.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I'm looking for a pre-workout that's heavy on focus and light on stims. Any suggestions? I hate the wired feeling I get with most stims and I hate the all to often crash that ensues.
    I liked ASG form LG but i haven't taken any stims or pre-wo (other then my own home made) for months now.
    focus XT was nice too, got a sample a while back and it was nice.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  37. Its hard to get high focus...like real focus from CNS, without being a decent amount of stimulant. Even the best of the best compounds for focus outside of supplements will give stimulation.

    I would try 1 scoop of Enhanced, and maybe add in 1-2g of ALCAR
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  38. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I've used Hemavol in the past. I'm currently trying Max Pump. It's OK but I think I like Hemavol a little better as far as the pump is concerned. It's difficult to quantify my results. For me the pump comes and goes. I think carbs and proper hydration are a big factor.
    is MaxPump the one by FinaFlex?
    BPI Sports Nutrition forum/social media representative

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post

    is MaxPump the one by FinaFlex?
    Yes.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Its hard to get high focus...like real focus from CNS, without being a decent amount of stimulant. Even the best of the best compounds for focus outside of supplements will give stimulation.

    I would try 1 scoop of Enhanced, and maybe add in 1-2g of ALCAR
    Indeed. The sensation of "focus" is ultimately derived from the reticular activating system, which stimulants can influence.

    With Stims: Enhanced, Focus XT, Craze
    Without Stims: Caffeine Free Focus XT, Ultima
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Name the NEW Driven Sports pre-workout product
    By Robboe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 09:48 AM
  2. Pre workout product junkies only
    By RonShipman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 11:01 PM
  3. Best Pre-Workout Product for WOMEN
    By faerieeyes3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 05:45 PM
  4. BEST Pre-Workout Product.
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-17-2007, 07:21 PM
Log in
Log in