Mass hgh

23con

23con

Awards
I started stacking mass hgh with jack3d micro and versa-1 2 weeks ago and haven't seen any improvements. Am I expecting things too early?

newbreed

Awards
Is your diet in check? Are you on any other products?

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have been working out religiously since 1989 and was a professional athlete from 1981 until I retired from surfing official 4 years ago. I took Versa 1 and immediately noticed am increase in strength and seems like body compensation is a little different. I plateaued after about a week or so in strength, but I have remained the same and gained about 4 pounds. I just got my monthly test at endo and dietitian and my bf is 10.5 at 179 and I was 11 last month at 175. I was also 174 to 176 for abbot 2 years.

I think Versa-1 is actually the real deal of something. I am a very hard gainer strength wise as I turn 46 this month and I have broken both shoulders, left femur, left trochanter, and 6 knee surgeries. I just wonder what is Versa-1. My test and IGF-1 is the same, but I got a decent boost on Versa-1.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that my diet sucks. Funny when people ask if diet is in check because I can wipe out an entire cheese Danish at midnight if it is sitting around.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started stacking mass hgh with jack3d micro and versa-1 2 weeks ago and haven't seen any improvements. Am I expecting things too early?
if you are expecting muscle mass in 2 weeks, you are expecting too much. these are supplements, not steroids.

1.) Mass HGH is a GH booster. to see the full effects of these, you need to take for 8 weeks

2.) with versa 1, you should immediately notice a better feeling when taken with your pre workout or any stim. focus,clarity...etc. I notice an increase in "new" vascularity within about 2 weeks (veins show in places ive never seen veins before).

3.) Jack3d micro is a pre workout without beta alanine or creatine so you will only see some energy/pump from that.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I loved Mass HGH,feel free to check out my review,but its not going to be a life changer for you,I did have some great benefits from it though!I did notice the effects I felt within the first few weeks myself.