Need a natty supp

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finishing up my PCT and still need another month or two off of PH's before my next run. Looking for a supp that will help with adding muscle mass and strength.

Based on reviews, I think I have it narrowed down to OG X-Factor or Anabeta. Which is better between the two?

Any other supps I am leaving out?

I realize these won't be close to PH's but just need something to hold me over for another month or so.

thomassj

Awards
both are great man, I think you could make some great gains stacking them

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Finishing up my PCT and still need another month or two off of PH's before my next run. Looking for a supp that will help with adding muscle mass and strength.

Based on reviews, I think I have it narrowed down to OG X-Factor or Anabeta. Which is better between the two?

I realize these won't be close to PH's but just need something to hold me over for another month or so.
Hey bud I have no exp with x-factor, but I highly recommend OG Anabeta! I've ran it multiple times never let's me down. Great increase in appetite/thirst. Eat clean like you're never gonna eat again :) and enjoy. Hopefully someone who has used both can chime in.

Good luck

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Have you looked into versa-1?

ArA is great but DOMS is killer.

I've never tried anabeta but reviews have been great.

I plan on rotating the 3 over the next 16-20 weeks as I recomp and cut

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My diet is in check but is Anabeta just going to make me more hungry? Or is their science behind it to promote muscle growth?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I suppose Versa-1 could be another option but know it's still relatively new to the market..

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would hate something that increases my hunger on cycle as i am having big problems eating only some hundred cals over maintenance whilst bulking. always eating too much and therefore putting on too much fat. i tried OG Anabeta and Elite and both were a big letdown. X-Factor Advanced gave me some strength gains but they were not drastic and completely lost after the run. will try x-gels next. the only natty supps that i can recommend till today are Bioforge V3 and Triazole

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i would hate something that increases my hunger on cycle as i am having big problems eating only some hundred cals over maintenance whilst bulking. always eating too much and therefore putting on too much fat. i tried OG Anabeta and Elite and both were a big letdown. X-Factor Advanced gave me some strength gains but they were not drastic and completely lost after the run. will try x-gels next. the only natty supps that i can recommend till today are Bioforge V3 and Triazole

The problem with Bioforge is that it take a couple weeks to kick in and then cycles are 3-4 bottles worth which is expensive and lengthy.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Anabeta is legit,and if you are interested in x-factor,then we have the new x-gels dropping soon :D

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anabeta is legit,and if you are interested in x-factor,then we have the new x-gels dropping soon :D
Yeah, I'd consider picking up X-Gels if they were cheaper than MN's version but I want to place an order by Monday.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Yeah, I'd consider picking up X-Gels if they were cheaper than MN's version but I want to place an order by Monday.
Totally understand,they will be there for future runs :)

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Ara has always been a product that intrigued me

From what Ive seen and heard, it is superior to most other products that tout the same effects.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Leaning towards OG X-Factor. Maybe throw in some Agmatine for preworkout as well. This is probably all I need.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Honestly ArA and Anacyclus Pyrethrum (AnaBeta) are two of, if not, my favorite ingredients available. I don't think you can go wrong with either..

Not very well versed on PHs but AnaBeta does have some test boosting properties so idk if that is what you do/don't want during your time off before hopping on again. I do know many like the AnaBeta Elite addition to PCT though.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
AnaBeta gets my vote. I know some have said they had increased appetites, but I never have experienced that with either version of AnaBeta.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I ran ran both Anabeta and xfactor before. Anabeta has always been good to me, I use it in pct from prohormones as well as for natty runs. I like to use it more for bulking. Xfactor has always leaned me out and provided good vascularity. I never really noticed the strength increases or doms people talked about though so it might effect everyone a little different. Anabeta and Agmatine like you said would be a nice stack. Either way good luck..sj

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Hey bud I have no exp with x-factor, but I highly recommend OG Anabeta! I've ran it multiple times never let's me down. Great increase in appetite/thirst. Eat clean like you're never gonna eat again :) and enjoy. Hopefully someone who has used both can chime in.

Good luck
I second this ^ I wouldn't worry to much about the increased appetite if you eat clean you can gain muscle and drop fat even eating like a horse.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
My diet is in check but is Anabeta just going to make me more hungry? Or is their science behind it to promote muscle growth?
Definitely get the AnaBeta. I like the AnaBeta Elite, personally. Some prefer the OG AnaBeta.

The increased appetite is a result of increased anabolic processes in the body. You'll also experience dry mouth at times, again, your body demanding water to promote the anabolic processes.

I used ABE PCT for H-Drol and didn't lose a single pound. Back in the day. Haha

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta for sure. Been cycling on and off of it ever since it was released. ABE is my favorite product by far. I get really great results from it ranging from strength, muscle mass, body comp changes, test boost...

The hunger increases depends on user. Some report intense hunger and thirst increases, while others get them at first but then fade away. Can't go wrong with AB/ABE.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anybody ever stack Anabeta or Anabeta Elite with Xfactor? Or would this be overkill?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody ever stack Anabeta or Anabeta Elite with Xfactor? Or would this be overkill?
Those would stack quite nicely. I believe a few people are currently stacking these two. I never have but plan to very soon.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a great combo IMO. I'm doing it currently with Test Powder as well.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just placed my order:

X-Factor (Original), PES Enhanced, and PES Anabeta Elite. Also have some DCP already on hand that I might throw in.

Thanks for all the help and suggestions.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a great combo IMO. I'm doing it currently with Test Powder as well.
ABE + EP + ArA for myself right now (and usually Enhanced Pre). :D

Just placed my order:

X-Factor (Original), PES Enhanced, and PES Anabeta Elite. Also have some DCP already on hand that I might throw in.

Solid combo. I hadn't ever combined ArA + AB but it has been a very enjoyable experience.

While the above is already super awesome (lol) DCP does contain a carnitine source and TTA, things I do enjoy with ArA usually. :cool:

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I eat beef, chicken, and turkey. No go on the sardines lol

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Nice stack possibilities there! Good purchase!

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
My vote is def for Anabeta. I haven't tried X-factor, though. From looking at it now, it looks like people really like it, but it is also going to be twice as expensive as Anabeta. It did not increase hunger for me 24/7, but I had to make sure to have some food close to dosing times as it seemed to have some nutrient repartitioning effects (I got really woozy and irritable if I dosed it without food). Keeping a very high protein diet, I was able to drop fat and gain muscle pretty well (I have 2 logs on here, 1 for 4 weeks, and 1 for 6 weeks), and I also felt incredible while on it. The only downside for me was serious insomnia when I dosed it in the evening, so I had to make sure to finish my daily doses by mid-afternoon. I am gonna try Anabeta Elite within the next few days, and I can't wait!

Best,
Tyler

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
My bad, didn't see you had ordered already. Looks like a really cool combo!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just placed my order:

nice stack