Need a natty supp - AnabolicMinds.com

Need a natty supp

1. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Need a natty supp

Finishing up my PCT and still need another month or two off of PH's before my next run. Looking for a supp that will help with adding muscle mass and strength.

Based on reviews, I think I have it narrowed down to OG X-Factor or Anabeta. Which is better between the two?

Any other supps I am leaving out?

I realize these won't be close to PH's but just need something to hold me over for another month or so.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  200 lbs.

both are great man, I think you could make some great gains stacking them
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Finishing up my PCT and still need another month or two off of PH's before my next run. Looking for a supp that will help with adding muscle mass and strength.

Based on reviews, I think I have it narrowed down to OG X-Factor or Anabeta. Which is better between the two?

I realize these won't be close to PH's but just need something to hold me over for another month or so.
    Hey bud I have no exp with x-factor, but I highly recommend OG Anabeta! I've ran it multiple times never let's me down. Great increase in appetite/thirst. Eat clean like you're never gonna eat again :-) and enjoy. Hopefully someone who has used both can chime in.

Good luck
    Independent
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Have you looked into versa-1?

ArA is great but DOMS is killer.

I've never tried anabeta but reviews have been great.

I plan on rotating the 3 over the next 16-20 weeks as I recomp and cut
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  5. Advanced Member

My diet is in check but is Anabeta just going to make me more hungry? Or is their science behind it to promote muscle growth?
  6. Advanced Member

I suppose Versa-1 could be another option but know it's still relatively new to the market..
  7. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

i would hate something that increases my hunger on cycle as i am having big problems eating only some hundred cals over maintenance whilst bulking. always eating too much and therefore putting on too much fat. i tried OG Anabeta and Elite and both were a big letdown. X-Factor Advanced gave me some strength gains but they were not drastic and completely lost after the run. will try x-gels next. the only natty supps that i can recommend till today are Bioforge V3 and Triazole
  8. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    i would hate something that increases my hunger on cycle as i am having big problems eating only some hundred cals over maintenance whilst bulking. always eating too much and therefore putting on too much fat. i tried OG Anabeta and Elite and both were a big letdown. X-Factor Advanced gave me some strength gains but they were not drastic and completely lost after the run. will try x-gels next. the only natty supps that i can recommend till today are Bioforge V3 and Triazole

The problem with Bioforge is that it take a couple weeks to kick in and then cycles are 3-4 bottles worth which is expensive and lengthy.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Anabeta is legit,and if you are interested in x-factor,then we have the new x-gels dropping soon
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  10. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Anabeta is legit,and if you are interested in x-factor,then we have the new x-gels dropping soon
    Yeah, I'd consider picking up X-Gels if they were cheaper than MN's version but I want to place an order by Monday.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah, I'd consider picking up X-Gels if they were cheaper than MN's version but I want to place an order by Monday.
    Totally understand,they will be there for future runs
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Ara has always been a product that intrigued me

From what Ive seen and heard, it is superior to most other products that tout the same effects.
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro
  13. Advanced Member

Leaning towards OG X-Factor. Maybe throw in some Agmatine for preworkout as well. This is probably all I need.
  14. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Honestly ArA and Anacyclus Pyrethrum (AnaBeta) are two of, if not, my favorite ingredients available. I don't think you can go wrong with either..

Not very well versed on PHs but AnaBeta does have some test boosting properties so idk if that is what you do/don't want during your time off before hopping on again. I do know many like the AnaBeta Elite addition to PCT though.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

AnaBeta gets my vote. I know some have said they had increased appetites, but I never have experienced that with either version of AnaBeta.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://selectprotein.com
  16. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I ran ran both Anabeta and xfactor before. Anabeta has always been good to me, I use it in pct from prohormones as well as for natty runs. I like to use it more for bulking. Xfactor has always leaned me out and provided good vascularity. I never really noticed the strength increases or doms people talked about though so it might effect everyone a little different. Anabeta and Agmatine like you said would be a nice stack. Either way good luck..sj
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Hey bud I have no exp with x-factor, but I highly recommend OG Anabeta! I've ran it multiple times never let's me down. Great increase in appetite/thirst. Eat clean like you're never gonna eat again :-) and enjoy. Hopefully someone who has used both can chime in.

Good luck
    I second this ^ I wouldn't worry to much about the increased appetite if you eat clean you can gain muscle and drop fat even eating like a horse.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ArA, Anabeta, DAA, IGF 2, Versa 1
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

My diet is in check but is Anabeta just going to make me more hungry? Or is their science behind it to promote muscle growth?
    Definitely get the AnaBeta. I like the AnaBeta Elite, personally. Some prefer the OG AnaBeta.

The increased appetite is a result of increased anabolic processes in the body. You'll also experience dry mouth at times, again, your body demanding water to promote the anabolic processes.

I used ABE PCT for H-Drol and didn't lose a single pound. Back in the day. Haha
    Romans 8:38-39

Save sorrow for the souls in doubt
  20. Elite Member

Anabeta for sure. Been cycling on and off of it ever since it was released. ABE is my favorite product by far. I get really great results from it ranging from strength, muscle mass, body comp changes, test boost...

The hunger increases depends on user. Some report intense hunger and thirst increases, while others get them at first but then fade away. Can't go wrong with AB/ABE.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  21. Advanced Member

Anybody ever stack Anabeta or Anabeta Elite with Xfactor? Or would this be overkill?
  22. Elite Member

Anybody ever stack Anabeta or Anabeta Elite with Xfactor? Or would this be overkill?
    Those would stack quite nicely. I believe a few people are currently stacking these two. I never have but plan to very soon.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

It's a great combo IMO. I'm doing it currently with Test Powder as well.
    PES Representative
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    i gotta go change my underwear real quick...

25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

i gotta go change my underwear real quick...
    You poop? lol
    PES Representative
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

You poop? lol
    hahahaha

27. Advanced Member

Just placed my order:

X-Factor (Original), PES Enhanced, and PES Anabeta Elite. Also have some DCP already on hand that I might throw in.

Thanks for all the help and suggestions.
  28. Elite Member

ABE + EP + ArA for myself right now (and usually Enhanced Pre).

Just placed my order:

X-Factor (Original), PES Enhanced, and PES Anabeta Elite. Also have some DCP already on hand that I might throw in.

Solid combo. I hadn't ever combined ArA + AB but it has been a very enjoyable experience.

While the above is already super awesome (lol) DCP does contain a carnitine source and TTA, things I do enjoy with ArA usually.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Beef, chicken, turkey, and sardines.
  30. Advanced Member

I eat beef, chicken, and turkey. No go on the sardines lol
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Nice stack possibilities there! Good purchase!
    Romans 8:38-39

Save sorrow for the souls in doubt
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

My vote is def for Anabeta. I haven't tried X-factor, though. From looking at it now, it looks like people really like it, but it is also going to be twice as expensive as Anabeta. It did not increase hunger for me 24/7, but I had to make sure to have some food close to dosing times as it seemed to have some nutrient repartitioning effects (I got really woozy and irritable if I dosed it without food). Keeping a very high protein diet, I was able to drop fat and gain muscle pretty well (I have 2 logs on here, 1 for 4 weeks, and 1 for 6 weeks), and I also felt incredible while on it. The only downside for me was serious insomnia when I dosed it in the evening, so I had to make sure to finish my daily doses by mid-afternoon. I am gonna try Anabeta Elite within the next few days, and I can't wait!

Best,
    Tyler
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

My bad, didn't see you had ordered already. Looks like a really cool combo!
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Just placed my order:

nice stack

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 02:31 AM
  2. need help with supps/workin out again
    By BulkingNueb in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-25-2010, 09:53 PM
  3. need opinions-which supp.?
    By NRGora in forum Supplements