Recomp stack (burning up my stocks)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you really want that combo of Forskolin and AY then try to find some Decimate because it does contain both. Or just AlphaBurn + SS Forskolin-95.

I would add some sort of caffeine (bulk) or stimulant fat burner that contains caffeine + AY (such as Alphamine) because the caffeine will potentiate some of the benefits of AY + Forskolin (as well Versa-1 if you pair them together).

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello everyone! I need some advice regarding the supplements, I have lots lying around. I'm starting a 8 weeks recomp before returning to my home country in July, supplements are much cheaper here and I can't take many back with me... Diet: I usually follow Leangains 16/8 protocol with fasted training. I'm still working on the protocol for these 8 weeks though. Besides the basic PWO, BCAA (before training), whey, creatine, fish-oil and multi-Vit: Vanillean (2) CLA Supreme (2) Glycobol (1/2) 1-Carboxy (100g) SuperSaponins (100g) Versa-1 (1) ErasePro (1/2) Erase (1) I would run like this: CLA 5g/day Vanillean 4cap/day Glycobol 2caps postworkout and 2caps dinner 1-Carboxy 1g in the morning and 1g before bed SuperSaponins 2g in the morning and 2g before bed Versa-1 last 4 weeks I'll probably buy: Recompadrol (replacing Glycobol) EndoSurge Turbo (2) (can't miss the NP deal) I'm really interested in taking some forksolin and A-Yohimbine during these 8 weeks. PNI Paragon and AlphaBurn maybe? What do you guys think about this stack? Any suggestions/thoughts/ideas?
Recompadrol > Glycobol. I'd de make the shift.

Bolt gave some good options. Forksolin is a great addition as well, a fat burner to take pre-workout would be highly beneficial.

OxyElite Pro is now available in a powder (if that's what you're looking for) i In a nutshell, takes the best from both versions of OEP with added LCLT for some improved fat oxidation.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies.

Forksolin seems great, so I decided to add it, not sure if from Paragon or on it's own.
I already have the CLA (got it for free when I bough Vanillean) and I guess it doesn't hurt.
I'm convinced Recompadrol is better, I'll switch to it as soon as I finish my 1/2 bottle of Glycobol.

I'm using Enchanced right now, and I'll definitely continue using some stimulant based product. Should I take a fat-burner or PWO + extras for this recomp?
If already using Enhanced I wouldn't see the need for an additional stimulant fat burner. You could easily add forskolin and AY through Decimate or bulk of each to add to your combo already if that is what you want.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bolt has some great ideas in here. I agree the added stimulant would be unnecessary while using enhanced. Stuff has me wired for hours after consumption.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It won't last 8 weeks though. how good is alphamine as a pwo?
I've used Alphamine as a preworkout plenty of times. Really enjoy it with some added goodies thrown in. But now Enhanced is out :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It won't last 8 weeks though. how good is alphamine as a pwo?
You speaking about Enhanced not lasting 8 weeks? Just buy more its at crazy prices right now.

Otherwise, yes, many do quite enjoy Alphamine pre-workout. Adding any pump ingredients (Cit Mal, Agmatine, etc.) is a solid addition to Alphamine that many people employ from what I have seen.

ITW

ITW

Awards
ive never used it solo before so i cant comment on its results alone. ive used it a few times along with other products.
From memory, so don't crucify me if I'm wrong...CLA only burned 90g of fat over the course of 5 weeks. So yeah, not much worth IMO

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From memory, so don't crucify me if I'm wrong...CLA only burned 90g of fat over the course of 5 weeks. So yeah, not much worth IMO
yeah ive seen some studies done on it that suggested something around that number but i cant remember right now. although it may seem not very effective, it also is dirt cheap and help with losing something is better than losing nothing.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet: I usually follow Leangains 16/8 protocol with fasted training. I'm still working on the protocol for these 8 weeks...

I'll probably buy:
Recompadrol (replacing Glycobol)...
If you are already following IF and are looking for a new GDA why not give FTP a try with Anabolic Pump?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I already train fasted but I only take the GDA before the meals. I thought using GDA following to no food was dangerous. That's what says in the bottle and also makes sense in my mind, insulin wise.
I've been utilizing AP prior to fasted training for the last couple months; it's helped facilitate my current goal of body recomposition.

The above links from JudoJosh provide a lot of great information on AP and the Fasted Training Protocol (FTP).