Looking for a Fat burner...3,5-diiodo?

  1. Question Looking for a Fat burner...3,5-diiodo?


    I'm 38 5'10" 211lbs
    My diet is clean, 2200-2800 calories. Moslty eggs, chicken, turkey, broc, spinach, mushrooms, protein shake,...
    I take Multi, Fish Oil, Liv52, creatine, uniliver
    I am ending a M1T & 4AD topical cycle in 9 days. Have a lot of M1T in my freezer

    I'm looking for recommendations for a fat burner. Was thinking 3,5-diiodo, but I'm not locked into anything. Was curious about Pump Spray as PA has never let down. What say you?


  2. Fat Smack by Purus is a top notch fat burner. Highly recommended and lots of logs on here showing its results.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  3. You can use TT-33 which is a mix of 3,3' diiodo + 3,5 diiodo if you want the stim free route.

    Or you can get the new Dexaprine XR for stimulant based all day long fat burning.


    Or you can stack the two
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    You can use TT-33 which is a mix of 3,3' diiodo + 3,5 diiodo if you want the stim free route.

    Or you can get the new Dexaprine XR for stimulant based all day long fat burning.


    Or you can stack the two
    Agreed, both stack very well with one another. TT33 can be found very cheap as well so they are easy to stack together. I've used both in contest preps together and loved em.

    Mike

  5. I personally wouldnt stat using a fat burner when coming off of anabolics
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  6. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I personally wouldnt stat using a fat burner when coming off of anabolics
    I don't plan to start until PCT and rest period. But I am looking for ideas.

    Was think Ur or Pump Spray, but is there a diff? PA does both...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BigMfer View Post
    I don't plan to start until PCT and rest period. But I am looking for ideas.

    Was think Ur or Pump Spray, but is there a diff? PA does both...
    Personally I like the ECY stack combo with TTA and Raspberry Ketones. ECY stack being Ephedrine Caffeine Yohimbine stack, along with TAA pre high-carb meals and RKs pre high fat meal. Should cover all the basics unless you wanna add also Reduce-XT which is 7-OH for cortisol control.

    Check out SNS TTA-500 and SNS RK-500 for the best deals on bulk TTA and Raspberry Ketones.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  8. The new Dexaprine XR is definitely something you should look into. Hopefully there will be sample packets made available.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I personally wouldnt stat using a fat burner when coming off of anabolics
    Why not? That is when your most prone to fat gain. That is when I use the most fat burners, each and every time with a ton of success.

    Mike

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Personally I like the ECY stack combo with TTA and Raspberry Ketones. ECY stack being Ephedrine Caffeine Yohimbine stack, along with TAA pre high-carb meals and RKs pre high fat meal. Should cover all the basics unless you wanna add also Reduce-XT which is 7-OH for cortisol control.

    Check out SNS TTA-500 and SNS RK-500 for the best deals on bulk TTA and Raspberry Ketones.
    Agreed with this, with the yohimbine coming from Alphaburn if possible, and some SS forskolin to complement the stack as a whole.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  11. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    You can use TT-33 which is a mix of 3,3' diiodo + 3,5 diiodo if you want the stim free route.

    Or you can get the new Dexaprine XR for stimulant based all day long fat burning.


    Or you can stack the two
    hmm i have a bottle of tt-33 waiting to be opened that I got when there was a bogo deal for the OG dexaprine I have heard mixed reviews. Vaughn would this work well will lean bulking?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Agreed with this, with the yohimbine coming from Alphaburn if possible, and some SS forskolin to complement the stack as a whole.
    Dr.Cooper, I concur!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  13. This thread has taken a turn LOL

    Why didn't I concur!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BigMfer View Post
    This thread has taken a turn LOL

    Why didn't I concur!
    You are not DiCaprio in "Catch me if you can"
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thomassj View Post
    hmm i have a bottle of tt-33 waiting to be opened that I got when there was a bogo deal for the OG dexaprine I have heard mixed reviews. Vaughn would this work well will lean bulking?
    Yep, this would work lean bulking as it increasing protein synthesis. Many people on anabolic cycles use t3 when bulking, you could actually use this on cycle, and/or pct.

    Mike
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Looking for new fat burner; help!
    By thesponge18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 06:05 PM
  2. Looking for a fat burner.
    By AaronJP1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-27-2011, 06:18 PM
  3. Looking for another fat burner....
    By TheMaco in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 08:32 PM
  4. Looking for a fat burner
    By cmp007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 12:50 PM
  5. Looking for a Fat Burning custom stack
    By DaBears in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 05:57 PM
Log in
Log in