Supplements

Baseballboy

Awards
Guys I play varsity baseball and I wanna hit more homers anyone know any good supplements???

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys I play varsity baseball and I wanna hit more homers anyone know any good supplements???
serious? no supplement will make you hit home runs. supplements will AID in strength gains that, along with proper technique in your swing, MAY help you hit the ball a little longer.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
F it, ill feed the kid. Alcar, other nootropics, alphamine, any suppplement that can help with focus/concentration could potentially help you during baseball. That'd be my main suggestion.

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
Gain muscle, improve batting mechanics, add strength (especially lower body), and eat more food along with maybe protein/creatine as the only supplements. Nutrition, hydration, training, and proper sleep will go a long way at the high school level since most of those are not optimized at that age range.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, swing better. Bonds at 6'3" 180lbs (Go Bucs) hit 30 a year.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah but at 6'3" 225 he hit 70
Indeed. I believe that thread belongs in the anabolics section. Also, 225 my ass! His dome weighed 225+ I'd give him 240 all day.