testogen xr

bxtoman

Awards
Just wondering if anybody has taken it or would suggest it. I'm interested in a testbooster. In a powder form.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It looks like an inferior version of Test Powder. So...just go with Test powder

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I haven't liked anything from usp labs
There's really no relevance. If you objectively compare both profiles, Test Powder has the same main ingredients, just in non-proprietary (and ultimately higher) doses.

bxtoman

Awards
Alright. I'll look more into it. Other side note. What about pill version. What would you suggest. I was looking at cellucors p6

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Alright. I'll look more into it. Other side note. What about pill version. What would you suggest. I was looking at cellucors p6
Pass on the P6. Right now, PNI Paragon, Core Test, Dominate v1 (original version, non-prop), and Anabeta Elite are on top of the tbooster game

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Pass on the P6. Right now, PNI Paragon, Core Test, Dominate v1 (original version, non-prop), and Anabeta Elite are on top of the tbooster game
BCS Dominate v1 non-prop exist still? All I see is a prop variation. I like the v3 but being a prop makes me not want to buy it. I have no idea how much ProLensis is in it and I need a higher dose than most.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
BCS Dominate v1 non-prop exist still? All I see is a prop variation. I like the v3 but being a prop makes me not want to buy it. I have no idea how much ProLensis is in it and I need a higher dose than most.
It's rare, but individual people are selling bottles throughout the internet. My run with it was awesome