Original Erase

gibbons2

Awards
What's your guys thoughts on this? any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

Tyler44

Tyler44

Awards
Recently picked up a couple bottles myself. May run it at 100/day

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
pretty good compound, definately at the upper echilon of natty sups. i only dose 2 a day when i can, 3 makes my wrists and knees a little funky

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recently picked up a couple bottles myself. May run it at 100/day
Genomyx reps seem to like the high dosed Erase huh? :D

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
One of my favourite products ever

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
The original. The best. Never surpassed. Erase... F*ck the rest!

IMO... :)

gibbons2

Awards
I have ran OG Erase numerous times now and every time it does wonders for me. I always ran it at 2 caps a day and this past time I ran Original Gangsta Erase at 3 caps a day along with Original Gangsta Anabeta and Original Gangsta EndoSurge and that stack was beyond amazing. Back to the point at hand OG Erase always treats me well and when stacked with something along the lines of SNS DAA you have yourself a killer combo.
sounds great man! you may have me sold

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very nice product and only like 30 bucks. cant beat that.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
true! sounds promising, gonna have to get on that
There are so many options if you wanted to stack Erase. Are you planning on taking Erase solo or along with other products?

gibbons2

Awards
There are so many options if you wanted to stack Erase. Are you planning on taking Erase solo or along with other products?
I was planning on taking it solo. but also the staples of course

gibbons2

Awards
I was planning on taking it solo along with the usual staples

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Solid product and a lot of times it goeson sale and you can get it for like 20 bux. I usually stack it with reg anabeta or anabeta elite. Th last time i ran it i ran the anabeta elite and reg erase. Did it for 6 to 8 weeks cant remember exactly nd it was compared to a mild prohormone stack at least for me. Great products. Big believer in PES products..sj

d1sc1ple

Awards
Best Anti-E out there. Been around forever and it works every time, never a bad batch, PES hit a home run!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of love for Erase in here. :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase is in my top 5 products for sure. maybe even top 3. so versatile, can stack with many different things whether your goal is bulking or cutting. love the stuff. on it right now :D

gibbons2

Awards
Solid product and a lot of times it goeson sale and you can get it for like 20 bux. I usually stack it with reg anabeta or anabeta elite. Th last time i ran it i ran the anabeta elite and reg erase. Did it for 6 to 8 weeks cant remember exactly nd it was compared to a mild prohormone stack at least for me. Great products. Big believer in PES products..sj
ill look out for that! thanks for the info man

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Erase is in my top 5 products for sure. maybe even top 3. so versatile, can stack with many different things whether your goal is bulking or cutting. love the stuff. on it right now :D
The versatility really is the key. Wanna raise the T:E ratio? 50mg/day. Wanna really control estrogen for a DAA run? 100mg/day. Getting sides from low E? Lower the dose accordingly. Getting sides from the DAA? Raise the dose accordingly

zv3

zv3

Awards
I use the original Erase because of the dosing flexibility. I have used Erase Pro but did not see substantially increased results from it, actually I thought the OG Erase worked better.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I definitely enjoy the versatility of Og erase

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The versatility really is the key. Wanna raise the T:E ratio? 50mg/day. Wanna really control estrogen for a DAA run? 100mg/day. Getting sides from low E? Lower the dose accordingly. Getting sides from the DAA? Raise the dose accordingly

exactly!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use the original Erase because of the dosing flexibility. I have used Erase Pro but did not see substantially increased results from it, actually I thought the OG Erase worked better.
What dose do you use with OG Erase?

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established

Not to mention the price!

Very affordable for such an effective AI. No reason not to use it.