Erase Question

d1sc1ple

Awards
Ok guys here is a question, I am going to a Bachelor party this weekend so I will be consuming alcohol that is a given. If I mega dosed Erase lets say 4 caps those days would that help with the effect alcohol has on converting test to Estrogen? I will already be dosing AP throughout the day to keep my beer pump going lol thinking 2 caps when I start drinking 2 caps later of the erase? Any thoughts?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I can't see how 4 days of drinking is going to effect your test levels in a negative way . The bigger concern would be not working out and feeling like crap.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Ok guys here is a question, I am going to a Bachelor party this weekend so I will be consuming alcohol that is a given. If I mega dosed Erase lets say 4 caps those days would that help with the effect alcohol has on converting test to Estrogen? I will already be dosing AP throughout the day to keep my beer pump going lol thinking 2 caps when I start drinking 2 caps later of the erase? Any thoughts?
This is a poor reason to use Erase. Dosing 4 caps will be detrimental to your joints, more than likely.

Consider dosing the erase afterwards instead of during. Any small effect on your test should be alleviated. And you'll dry out a bit from the water weight you'll be gaining.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't see how 4 days of drinking is going to effect your test levels in a negative way . The bigger concern would be not working out and feeling like crap.
A lot of studies say getting drunk decreases test for 48 hrs. If he's going to a bachelor party he's getting drunk lol

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a poor reason to use Erase. Dosing 4 caps will be detrimental to your joints, more than likely.

Consider dosing the erase afterwards instead of during. Any small effect on your test should be alleviated. And you'll dry out a bit from the water weight you'll be gaining.
Agreed. Enjoy the party and stop worrying about withering away.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
one night of drinking isn't going to be a noticeable amount of muscle or hormone changes....i'd just regular dose erase as you've been doing if your currently taking erase

d1sc1ple

Awards

Lol well one I am already taking it anyways, so before and after. Just up the dose on the two days I am drinking heavy since that will boost my test to estrogen conversion was my thinking. And 4 caps for a few days isn't going to kill the joints it takes almost a whole bottle of EP before I feel it in the joints. Just was spit balling on how to get the least amount of sides from partying hard, summers a coming!