- 03-08-2013, 09:46 PM
- 03-08-2013, 09:48 PM
Whate exactly do you mean things get explosive?SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
"Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
03-08-2013, 09:58 PM
03-08-2013, 10:01 PM
03-08-2013, 10:03 PM
03-08-2013, 10:11 PM
03-08-2013, 10:33 PM
Re: SNS MCC
You don't have to take it on an empty stomach either... Just a thought
Founder & OwnerAspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition"More than a supplement company."
03-08-2013, 10:50 PM
03-08-2013, 10:56 PM
03-09-2013, 01:38 AM
Serious Nutrition Solutions
Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
03-09-2013, 07:41 PM
03-10-2013, 03:13 AM
Another odd thing is that I've takenon and off and never had any issues. The particular brand I used had 450mg of magnesium per serving, which is much greater than the MCC. I cut the dose to 2x3 instead of 3x2 and it still is having negative effects. Not sure if this decreases as the body adapts or not.
03-10-2013, 02:06 PM
That's odd, I found SNS MCC to be one of the few quality creatines that does not aggrevate my stomach.
PES ALPHAMINE Log
03-10-2013, 02:27 PM
I definitely have experienced the "explosives"with MCC. I bought smart powders bulk MCC and if I take a full dose (6-7g), I s*** my brains out. Basically all liquid. It's unreal.try cutting dose down a little. I think my stomach has finally become used to it.....finally. Time will tell.
03-10-2013, 03:58 PM
03-10-2013, 06:27 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By nobel252 in forum SupplementsReplies: 55Last Post: 03-07-2013, 05:27 PM
- By laneanders in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 57Last Post: 12-16-2011, 04:56 AM
- By StackedCop in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-06-2011, 08:49 PM
- By Lean1038 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 21Last Post: 04-01-2010, 02:53 PM
- By Rustang in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2010, 03:44 PM