Anabeta/Erase Pro Stack question

Turbod

Awards
I picked up Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro to try out after reading all the reviews about it on the forum. I have been taking MP Battle Fuel for testosterone for a few weeks now, i'm in my mid 30's was feeling a little rundown, so I thought it was worth a try, havent had T levels tested yet. Can I ask if this regiment sounds good, or should I remove anything from it? Any advice is greatly appreciated, I am still relatively new to the scene.

Wake up at 3:40a.m to head to gym, take a protein shake and the Battle Fuel immediately.
Get ready, then about 30 mins later I take the Anabeta with some PWO (MP Assault).
Workout a couple hours, take another protein shake, rest of Anabeta, Optimen vitamin and fishoil.
Breakfast and Erase Pro a few hours later.
2nd Optimen and fishoil at lunch
3rd Opteimen, fishoil, and rest of Battle fuel at dinner
Mass HGH before bed.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks fine to me. How long have you been taking AB/EP?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosing on the AB and EP looks good to me. You could also experiment with trying the EP pre-workout as well (that is when I usually take mine). :thumbsup:

Turbod

Awards
Just a couple days. I picked those and the Mass HGH to try out. I get a body test every 4 weeks at the gym, assuming I dont change anything else, I should be able to judge if they are effective for me. Although I always question the testing machine, they say its accurate, but there's always an error percentage, its an Inbody 230? I think. I appreciate the input!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosing on the AB and EP looks good to me. You could also experiment with trying the EP pre-workout as well (that is when I usually take mine). :thumbsup:
I was going to say take preworkout (=

Awards
  • Established
Try some new pre-workouts man. The scoop in assault is the size of your average protein scoop - I personally don't care for it much either. I still have half of a 7 serving container I bought when it came out. I would recommend trying: PES Enhanced, SNS focus XT, DS Craze, or Iforce Hemavol. They are probably cheaper and will work awesomely.

Turbod

Awards
804, I just finished a cycle of Bodybuilding.coms Scream, I had leftover Assault, so I figured I'd finish it off. The Scream didn't seem to be any better for me than the Assault. I'll look into the ones you suggested, I'm certainly up to finding something better. The Assaults been OK to me, I've tried a little C4 also, but thought the Assault had better ingredients.

whaz

whaz

Awards
Try some new pre-workouts man. The scoop in assault is the size of your average protein scoop - I personally don't care for it much either. I still have half of a 7 serving container I bought when it came out. I would recommend trying: PES Enhanced, SNS focus XT, DS Craze, or Iforce Hemavol. They are probably cheaper and will work awesomely.
Hemavol all the way. I stay away from stimulants other than a cup of coffee and I love Hemavol preworkout. AB/EP is a great combo, I'm currently running it myself along with a few other supps and I'm loving it.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hemavol all the way. I stay away from stimulants other than a cup of coffee and I love Hemavol preworkout. AB/EP is a great combo, I'm currently running it myself along with a few other supps and I'm loving it.
Solid stack for a non stim user

Turbod

Awards
I started taking the Eraser Pro with my Anabeta and PWO yesterday. I think I felt the effect today, and wow did I like it! I was very focused and just kept right on through leg day. Hell, even leaving the gym this morning, I was super focused while driving.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I started taking the Eraser Pro with my Anabeta and PWO yesterday. I think I felt the effect today, and wow did I like it! I was very focused and just kept right on through leg day. Hell, even leaving the gym this morning, I was super focused while driving.
And it only gets better!

Wallet55

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys I was wondering, is it possible to stack Erase (not the Pro one) and Battlefuel together?

Turbod

Awards
Hey guys I was wondering, is it possible to stack Erase (not the Pro one) and Battlefuel together?
I did it with the Pro, don't see why you couldn't with the normal. I was under the impression the Pro is basically 3 of the regular in one pill, but maybe someone with more knowledge will chime in.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya you should be able to combine them if you want. :cool: