good cutting stack / no hormones

bomb

Awards
hello murica ,
im from europe and id like to know which cutting supps you guys would recommend.
i have to say that im 19 so i want to stay away from steroids, prohormones and thyroid hormones.
im open for all suggestions
best regards

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Current weight and bodyfat and goal weight and bodyfat?

bomb

Awards
80 kg , bf around 15-18 % , goal : leaning out till summer beginning end of march , dont need to cut down below 10% imo ,dont wanna lose to much muscke weight

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
That's not a difficult goal really. Ever thought of ECA with cardio. Ephedrine/Caffeine/Aspirin on an empty stomach with some induced sweating via cardio for a the short term fix. Once there...lay off it and maintain with cardio and always smart nutrition from start to end.

bomb

Awards
i once had some ephedrin for pre workout boost but i got used to it very quickly , and for example 100 mg gave me a bad feeling , nausea , and a high heart rate thats not good when doing cardio i guess. of course ill get a real clean diet and ill do lots of cardio .
i thought about some products with yohimbine and maybe a stim thats not overdosed like oxyelite pro .
thanks for your advices so far

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Ok more advice will follow I'm sure....I'll get back to you after though.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a nice stack to control appetite, encourage fat loss, increase energy, stabilize mood, and keep muscle catabolism at a minimum would be:

Lean EFX Refined
Natural EFX
some BCAAs (lots of brands, I like Endurance)
Bulk DAA
AD-3
Lean Xtreme or Reduce XT

confused91

Awards
which product is better reduce xt or lean xtreme running either by itself...

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're both excellent in my opinion. So grab whichever you can find at a good price

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any side effects?
I never experienced any. Read up on the symptoms of insufficient cortisol and if you experience any of them discontinue using it or lower dosage. It is very unlikely that you will have any issue at all though

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
80 kg , bf around 15-18 % , goal : leaning out till summer beginning end of march , dont need to cut down below 10% imo ,dont wanna lose to much muscke weight
what do you mean bf 15-18%?
i think you mean you dont know

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
80kg=176lbsx .85 (assuming you are 15%, i really doubt it tho)=149.6lbs of lean=Not a lot

You dont need to lean out the key to any cutting phase is a solid clean bulking phase, the more muscle the bigger the calorie expenditure thus more fat burning.
(i.e. a supersport 1970 Charger will burn a lot more gas than a Pruis, bcus of the bigger engine)

What you need to do is eat clean and the fat will disappear and muscle will appear

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dexaprine XR for a stimulant, along with a cortisol product like abliterate would do wonders. Typically, 19 year olds are under a lot of stress from various things, at least I know I was. So cortisol reduction products like abliterate can really help. Dexaprine XR is a new stimulant based fat burner, and upgrade from dexaprine V2 which has always gotten a ton of great reviews all over.

Mike

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dexaprine XR for a stimulant, along with a cortisol product like abliterate would do wonders. Typically, 19 year olds are under a lot of stress from various things, at least I know I was. So cortisol reduction products like abliterate can really help. Dexaprine XR is a new stimulant based fat burner, and upgrade from dexaprine V2 which has always gotten a ton of great reviews all over.

Mike
When is this coming out Mike?

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

RyanJames

Awards
good diet,weight training an lots of cardio...easy as that..

bomb

Awards
so you think i should not start cutting and just continue bulking tiill the end of the year but with a 100% clear diet.
ill eat on training days : 250 gr oats + 40 gr whey + fishoil , post workout : 50gr rice cake + 40 gr whey * creatin , daa, bcaa , lunch: 150 gr chicken , 160 gr white rice , 25 gr nuts , evening: 150 gr chicken * 25 gr nuts , pre bed snack : 250 gr cottage cheese +25gr nuts + fishoil
i dont get it , this seems very clear though i store some body fat ( okay i had a ****ty diet the last 3 months )
what u think about my diet ? i workout monday and thursday upper body and tuesday and friday lower body , weekend ill do some mma
what you think about some topical fat burner like dermatherm target ?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so you think i should not start cutting and just continue bulking tiill the end of the year but with a 100% clear diet.
ill eat on training days : 250 gr oats + 40 gr whey + fishoil , post workout : 50gr rice cake + 40 gr whey * creatin , daa, bcaa , lunch: 150 gr chicken , 160 gr white rice , 25 gr nuts , evening: 150 gr chicken * 25 gr nuts , pre bed snack : 250 gr cottage cheese +25gr nuts + fishoil
i dont get it , this seems very clear though i store some body fat ( okay i had a ****ty diet the last 3 months )
what u think about my diet ? i workout monday and thursday upper body and tuesday and friday lower body , weekend ill do some mma
I respectfully disagree. You should cut down to a comfortably low bf like 10% and then slowly bulk back up with a 200-300 Cal surplus.

Adding muscle and cutting fat simultaneously works but us not the most efficient way to do things IMO. It also takes a huge amount of diet concentration with things like carb and calorie cycling, etc..

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Foods look good, daily cals and macros?

I have no experience with topicals

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
diet diet diet, tuna cans and chicken cans, protein protein. I tried the whole cutting thins long term didnt help, plus when i bulk i end up looking less fat and more muscle and then cutting really shows that muscle. I mean you can cut but it would be a lot harder to do it right and not burn away muscle specially without hormones or any outside help.

bomb

Awards
diet diet diet, tuna cans and chicken cans, protein protein. I tried the whole cutting thins long term didnt help, plus when i bulk i end up looking less fat and more muscle and then cutting really shows that muscle. I mean you can cut but it would be a lot harder to do it right and not burn away muscle specially without hormones or any outside help.
your advice seems legit but how should i change my diet or workout routine according to you ?
because i dont get it that i wont put up any muscle weight , i started working out two years ago but the first year with a bad diet ( you know a typical beginner " wow I drank a protein shake , the next meal does not need to contain a lot protein etc lol )
the second year was better , i used more carbs and got my diet right but did a LOT martial arts ( 6 days a week taekwondo and mma ) so it was very difficult to put on any weight, now i only do mma on the weekend and 4 times lifting weights- do you think with that amount of food i eat its possible to gain some muscles ?
best regards and thanks for your time and advices , really appreciated

Jcweinsx

Awards

Mike
I tried some dexaprine samples. Strong stuff, significant thermogenic effect that lasted pretty long. I would use it again. More thermo than ECA, similar energy boost for me.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your advice seems legit but how should i change my diet or workout routine according to you ?
because i dont get it that i wont put up any muscle weight , i started working out two years ago but the first year with a bad diet ( you know a typical beginner " wow I drank a protein shake , the next meal does not need to contain a lot protein etc lol )
the second year was better , i used more carbs and got my diet right but did a LOT martial arts ( 6 days a week taekwondo and mma ) so it was very difficult to put on any weight, now i only do mma on the weekend and 4 times lifting weights- do you think with that amount of food i eat its possible to gain some muscles ?
best regards and thanks for your time and advices , really appreciated
What are your favorite Protein sources? things that you can eat for days? Chicken, tuna, turkey? what do you like to eat in terms of pure protein?

I love me some tuna and Chicken

This is my diet
Breakfast-
1 cup of oats~50-60 carbs
2 scoops whey-60-70g protein

Lunch-
4 Tuna Cans~80grams protein
some mayo not too~15g fat
1 can of veggie mix
20 wheat crackers~40g carbs

Dinner-
5 Chicken cans~80-100g protein
some mayo~15-20g fat
Wheat crackers~40-50g carbs

If I workout
Protein shake-2 scoops~60g protein
Waxy maize~80g carbs
--------------------------------------------------------
protein 280
carbs 220
fat 50
--------------------------
2450 kcals on workout days

and its plenty of food
maybe not perfect diet but i can stick to it no problem and im making progress, find something you can stick to

2450 kcals

I was 220lbs now 190 lbs
kept a lot of muscle significant fat loss sitting around 11% bf atleast i believe thats what accumeasure says i was around 16% about 2 months ago (almost 2 1/2 months ago)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely Reduce XT! Check the reviews bro

- Valdez

bomb

Awards
i can eat chicken , steak of course and eggs and if i have to i eat tuna.

i stick to my actual diet since summer 2012 but did a lots of martial arts so i could not put any muscles due to the few resting days and probably calorie deficit.

so the rotuine i posted above is a thing i can stick to , i eat that every day , mostly at the same time , same amount as usual - no problem for me.
in total thats : 3120 kcal , 197 gr protein, 347 gr carbs and 100gr fat
maybe i should add 100 gr rice to my 2nd meal - that would add 350 kcal but would not be very helpful for a lean bulk i guess.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i can eat chicken , steak of course and eggs and if i have to i eat tuna.

i stick to my actual diet since summer 2012 but did a lots of martial arts so i could not put any muscles due to the few resting days and probably calorie deficit.

so the rotuine i posted above is a thing i can stick to , i eat that every day , mostly at the same time , same amount as usual - no problem for me.
in total thats : 3120 kcal , 197 gr protein, 347 gr carbs and 100gr fat
maybe i should add 100 gr rice to my 2nd meal - that would add 350 kcal but would not be very helpful for a lean bulk i guess.
If you dont add some muscle take down carbs a bit and add protein. Like i said good muscle size will help with good cutting. Once you have a god muscle weight and not too much fat look into some of the suggested fat burners posted above.
http://www.physiquefx.com/bmr-calculators/

thats a good calcualtor to help achieve the goals you desire

alfredm005

Awards
maybe a dumb question, but arent cortisol supplements considered hormonal?

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
lean xtreme, px black

adds cortisol control with a thermogenic and mood elevator, appetite suppressant

d1sc1ple

Awards
I tried some dexaprine samples. Strong stuff, significant thermogenic effect that lasted pretty long. I would use it again. More thermo than ECA, similar energy boost for me.
IMO there is a huge difference in a thermo being strong compared to being effective. Try AlphaMine, it is effective burns fat spares muscle puts you in a great mood and makes you feel solid. Nothing better out there fat burner wise. Stack that with a good diet, CLA and Fish Oils it's all you really need.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fat Smack is getting good reviews.

Jcweinsx

Awards
IMO there is a huge difference in a thermo being strong compared to being effective. Try AlphaMine, it is effective burns fat spares muscle puts you in a great mood and makes you feel solid. Nothing better out there fat burner wise. Stack that with a good diet, CLA and Fish Oils it's all you really need.
I'm interested in trying alphamine, planning a cutt in June. Do you have a log? What type of bf % results did you achieve? Any ideas on your daily calorie intake vs expenditures. Thanks.

d1sc1ple

Awards
I'm interested in trying alphamine, planning a cutt in June. Do you have a log? What type of bf % results did you achieve? Any ideas on your daily calorie intake vs expenditures. Thanks.
Unfortunately I am super lazy and didnt keep a log. There are plenty on here though. I probably lost around 3-4% bf while still adding some muscle. I don't really count my calories instead the guy that does my diet adjusts the weight of my foods. Again it's the lazy mans way. I usually do well on 4-6oz meat (mainly fish and eggs with 1 red meat meal) with 6 oz potatoes ( mainly sweet and a few red) then top it off with plenty of veggies, one to two cups generally of broccoli or something else green. Good luck man.

Jcweinsx

Awards
Unfortunately I am super lazy and didnt keep a log. There are plenty on here though. I probably lost around 3-4% bf while still adding some muscle. I don't really count my calories instead the guy that does my diet adjusts the weight of my foods. Again it's the lazy mans way. I usually do well on 4-6oz meat (mainly fish and eggs with 1 red meat meal) with 6 oz potatoes ( mainly sweet and a few red) then top it off with plenty of veggies, one to two cups generally of broccoli or something else green. Good luck man.
Thanks for the info. 3-4% is the amount of BF I want to get ride of.