good cutting stack / no hormones

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bomb View Post
    i can eat chicken , steak of course and eggs and if i have to i eat tuna.

    i stick to my actual diet since summer 2012 but did a lots of martial arts so i could not put any muscles due to the few resting days and probably calorie deficit.

    so the rotuine i posted above is a thing i can stick to , i eat that every day , mostly at the same time , same amount as usual - no problem for me.
    in total thats : 3120 kcal , 197 gr protein, 347 gr carbs and 100gr fat
    maybe i should add 100 gr rice to my 2nd meal - that would add 350 kcal but would not be very helpful for a lean bulk i guess.
    If you dont add some muscle take down carbs a bit and add protein. Like i said good muscle size will help with good cutting. Once you have a god muscle weight and not too much fat look into some of the suggested fat burners posted above.
    http://www.physiquefx.com/bmr-calculators/

    thats a good calcualtor to help achieve the goals you desire
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.


  2. maybe a dumb question, but arent cortisol supplements considered hormonal?
    •   
       


  3. lean xtreme, px black

    adds cortisol control with a thermogenic and mood elevator, appetite suppressant
    Independent Review

  4. Quote Originally Posted by alfredm005 View Post
    maybe a dumb question, but arent cortisol supplements considered hormonal?
    Not in the way you are thinking bro
    Independent Review

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Jcweinsx View Post

    I tried some dexaprine samples. Strong stuff, significant thermogenic effect that lasted pretty long. I would use it again. More thermo than ECA, similar energy boost for me.
    IMO there is a huge difference in a thermo being strong compared to being effective. Try AlphaMine, it is effective burns fat spares muscle puts you in a great mood and makes you feel solid. Nothing better out there fat burner wise. Stack that with a good diet, CLA and Fish Oils it's all you really need.
    •   
       


  6. Fat Smack is getting good reviews.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by d1sc1ple View Post
    IMO there is a huge difference in a thermo being strong compared to being effective. Try AlphaMine, it is effective burns fat spares muscle puts you in a great mood and makes you feel solid. Nothing better out there fat burner wise. Stack that with a good diet, CLA and Fish Oils it's all you really need.
    I'm interested in trying alphamine, planning a cutt in June. Do you have a log? What type of bf % results did you achieve? Any ideas on your daily calorie intake vs expenditures. Thanks.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jcweinsx View Post

    I'm interested in trying alphamine, planning a cutt in June. Do you have a log? What type of bf % results did you achieve? Any ideas on your daily calorie intake vs expenditures. Thanks.
    Unfortunately I am super lazy and didnt keep a log. There are plenty on here though. I probably lost around 3-4% bf while still adding some muscle. I don't really count my calories instead the guy that does my diet adjusts the weight of my foods. Again it's the lazy mans way. I usually do well on 4-6oz meat (mainly fish and eggs with 1 red meat meal) with 6 oz potatoes ( mainly sweet and a few red) then top it off with plenty of veggies, one to two cups generally of broccoli or something else green. Good luck man.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by d1sc1ple View Post
    Unfortunately I am super lazy and didnt keep a log. There are plenty on here though. I probably lost around 3-4% bf while still adding some muscle. I don't really count my calories instead the guy that does my diet adjusts the weight of my foods. Again it's the lazy mans way. I usually do well on 4-6oz meat (mainly fish and eggs with 1 red meat meal) with 6 oz potatoes ( mainly sweet and a few red) then top it off with plenty of veggies, one to two cups generally of broccoli or something else green. Good luck man.
    Thanks for the info. 3-4% is the amount of BF I want to get ride of.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Good cutting stack?
    By BeserKeRRRR in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 11:35 PM
  2. good cutting stack for next year
    By ofl0926 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 07:30 AM
  3. Mah New stack! (no hormonal)
    By warbird01 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 05:03 PM
  4. good cutting stack???
    By apron in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-12-2006, 02:20 PM
  5. good cutting stack?
    By cpd32 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2004, 10:42 PM
Log in
Log in