good cutting stack / no hormones

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Fat Smack is getting good reviews.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by d1sc1ple View Post
    IMO there is a huge difference in a thermo being strong compared to being effective. Try AlphaMine, it is effective burns fat spares muscle puts you in a great mood and makes you feel solid. Nothing better out there fat burner wise. Stack that with a good diet, CLA and Fish Oils it's all you really need.
    I'm interested in trying alphamine, planning a cutt in June. Do you have a log? What type of bf % results did you achieve? Any ideas on your daily calorie intake vs expenditures. Thanks.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jcweinsx View Post

I'm interested in trying alphamine, planning a cutt in June. Do you have a log? What type of bf % results did you achieve? Any ideas on your daily calorie intake vs expenditures. Thanks.
    Unfortunately I am super lazy and didnt keep a log. There are plenty on here though. I probably lost around 3-4% bf while still adding some muscle. I don't really count my calories instead the guy that does my diet adjusts the weight of my foods. Again it's the lazy mans way. I usually do well on 4-6oz meat (mainly fish and eggs with 1 red meat meal) with 6 oz potatoes ( mainly sweet and a few red) then top it off with plenty of veggies, one to two cups generally of broccoli or something else green. Good luck man.

4. Quote Originally Posted by d1sc1ple View Post
    Unfortunately I am super lazy and didnt keep a log. There are plenty on here though. I probably lost around 3-4% bf while still adding some muscle. I don't really count my calories instead the guy that does my diet adjusts the weight of my foods. Again it's the lazy mans way. I usually do well on 4-6oz meat (mainly fish and eggs with 1 red meat meal) with 6 oz potatoes ( mainly sweet and a few red) then top it off with plenty of veggies, one to two cups generally of broccoli or something else green. Good luck man.
    Thanks for the info. 3-4% is the amount of BF I want to get ride of.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Good cutting stack?
    By BeserKeRRRR in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 11:35 PM
  2. good cutting stack for next year
    By ofl0926 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 07:30 AM
  3. Mah New stack! (no hormonal)
    By warbird01 in forum Supplements