Cutting stack questions

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine + vanillean

Thinking of adding a gda any recommendations?
Also I'm on my third week taking versa, I'm loving it and want to go longer than one bottle, how should I cycle it?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
I'm ordering the alphamine vanillean stack tonorrow and starting my diet Sunday, I'm going to carb cycle, 3 days high carb 2 days low carb 2 days no carbs

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine + vanillean

Thinking of adding a gda any recommendations?
Also I'm on my third week taking versa, I'm loving it and want to go longer than one bottle, how should I cycle it?
How about some Na-R-Ala + Agmatine? I feel like that would be nice for GDA effects. If you want more with Alphamine, add some SS forskolin for body composition and if you can find it TTA.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How about some Na-R-Ala + Agmatine? I feel like that would be nice for GDA effects. If you want more with Alphamine, add some forskolin for body composition and if you can find it TTA.
Very nice suggestions here. A lot of people seem to really be liking the addition of forskolin to their run of Alphamine.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Is there a certain brand that sells forskolin you recommend?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
And there isn't a single product that would have both in their gda supp?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
And I see forskolin on a lot of ph stacks........ I'm only 19 from what I've looked up its non hormonal but I'm just making sure

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for any input possible, money is no object, but I'm at 5'11" 180 about 11% bf
My ultimate goal is 220-230 at 6 %
But right now I'm looking to get cut the hell up for summer

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally really like Slin-Sanev2 and have been using that as my GDA for awhile. Would be a nice addition to what you already have.

Versa-1 could be run 8 weeks before taking a 4 week break.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
I personally really like Slin-Sanev2 and have been using that as my GDA for awhile. Would be a nice addition to what you already have.

Versa-1 could be run 8 weeks before taking a 4 week break.
I've seen a lot of good feedback for slinsane, any increased hunger? I've seen a lot of that with gdas

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had great results with SlinSane V2

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen a lot of good feedback for slinsane, any increased hunger? I've seen a lot of that with gdas
I didn't note any really. I may not be the best indicator of this tho as pretty much nothing increases my hunger. :eek:

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I didn't note any really. I may not be the best indicator of this tho as pretty much nothing increases my hunger. :eek:
Yeah not many report increased hunger with SSv2 but if your on a cut always watch what you eat but Slin-Sane V2 is great for a cut and has many health benefits

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm ordering the alphamine vanillean stack tonorrow and starting my diet Sunday, I'm going to carb cycle, 3 days high carb 2 days low carb 2 days no carbs
Add some thyrocaps: )

Interested in nilla. Lean

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established