Topical DHEA

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Never made a transdermal but I've noticed the ones that dry well are using a surfactant, usually with delimonene. Surfactant is kind of like a soap that's used in the plant/agricultural markets. It's designed to help herbicides and insecticides absorbed better and faster through the pores of the plants leaf.

2. Topical DHEA

When do you want it to be released?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    When do you want it to be released?
    Yesterday already. I don't know why any company hasn't jumped in and filled the void in the market for this particular product. There is overwhelming demand for such a product. Instead, companies are still coming out with test boosters and NO products, lol. BPS is dragging its feet on this and losing lots of potential income.
  4. Topical DHEA

Quote Originally Posted by kahboom View Post
    Yesterday already. I don't know why any company hasn't jumped in and filled the void in the market for this particular product. There is overwhelming demand for such a product. Instead, companies are still coming out with test boosters and NO products, lol. BPS is dragging its feet on this and losing lots of potential income.
    It's almost here.

5. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    It's almost here.
    Any talks of a Sustain Alpha replacement too?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Any talks of a Sustain Alpha replacement too?
    I don't believe so.

7. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post

I don't believe so.
    Well why the **** not? Lol that's also some really dumb shyt right there

8. OG Dermacrine sucked for absorption.....it would stay wet for hours on end. The more recent incarnation of Dermacrine dried fantastic (but still way too much product to apply, the pump actuation is rather large). I lucked out and got transaderm for Buy one get one free AND buy three get one free so essentially buy 2 get 2 free when you enter both codes. This was 4-6 months ago when there was no real hope for dermacrine to come back. at buy 2 get 2 free it works out just about even for cost btw. Personally I don't care for having to search out all sorts of discount codes in order to get a fair market price for something that is retardedly overpriced
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 160
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 09:27 AM
  2. Oral vs SL vs Topical Preg/DHEA and shutdown.
    By taidan in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 04:33 PM
  3. topical 7-keto-dhea...
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 01:59 AM
  4. Topical ZMA (magnesium in particular) to raise DHEA naturaly
    By Gutterpump in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 04:01 PM