Topical DHEA

jxn

Awards
Since I have been waiting for months for Dermacrine to go back and still hasn't, I am planning to make my own. All I have right now is the bulk DHEA and a bottle of isopropyl alcohol. Would it be sufficient to dissolve the DHEA in the alcohol and mix it with a carrier oil like Grapeseed? I got great results from Dermacrine so I want to try the topical DHEA again.

needfasp3ed

Awards
I've actually been looking for something to run that is similar to the old Dermacrime. I've never found a supplement I've liked more, and so far have been unable to find something similar for a decent price ( transaderm from **** is way too pricey at $150)

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Is not topical , but the caps on Diesel test pro-cycle have dhea and pregnelonone like dermacrime , and works pretty good , like dermacrime effect!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you'd need something better than that as a carrier. plenty of places sell them, a lot of even local health food stores sell DMSO, which although doesn't necessary smell great, works great

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
like easy said, you can get some dmso....but transaderm is around and that stuff blows dermacrine out of the water

jxn

Awards
Transaderm looks like a fantastic product, but I don't see how it could possibly be worth paying $150 for.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Forget the transaderm and homemade brews folks. The re-release of dermacrine is right around the corner.

jxn

Awards
After corresponding with another board member about Transaderm, I'm starting to think it might be the best option. Just under $100 with a coupon code and twice the servings of the original Dermacrine--plus it seems to have some great feedback. And it looks like one bottle will last 60 days or more.

jackswift

Awards
I would also be interested in this at $100. Can anyone share what the coupon code is?

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Don't rush on the transaderm, serious.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah well, to each there own. I beg to differ.

ever use the old PP version vs the transaderm version? because theres a big difference in the carriers

one carrier dried well and worked well

one carrier sat on the skin and didn't absorb as good

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I have used PP's lotion carrier and the newer gel carrier. Enjoyed them both. Never used transaderm. This one will be the newer gel carrier.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have used PP's lotion carrier and the newer gel carrier. Enjoyed them both. Never used transaderm. This one will be the newer gel carrier.
Who is releasing it?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
ever use the old PP version vs the transaderm version? because theres a big difference in the carriers

one carrier dried well and worked well

one carrier sat on the skin and didn't absorb as good
Ok but you're also a N T B M rep stop plugging products

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
**** pimping by Androfactory reps...****ing wild **** going on in here.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Bulk Performance Solutions
I won a contest and was promised this was dropping and would be shipped to me over 7+ months ago. Like I said, ill believe BPS is dropping this the day I see an "add to cart" option with a full stock at a distributor. I call shenanigans on all your BS hype. Terrible marketing and business tactics to run a contest, tell people they've won, communicate that it will ship soon and keep stringing them along then just go back on your word and keep saying months and months later its on the way or close to coming out. Horsesh*t

Reactions: jxn
testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I won a contest and was promised this was dropping and would be shipped to me over 7+ months ago. Like I said, ill believe BPS is dropping this the day I see an "add to cart" option with a full stock at a distributor. I call shenanigans on all your BS hype. Terrible marketing and business tactics to run a contest, tell people they've won, communicate that it will ship soon and keep stringing them along then just go back on your word and keep saying months and months later its on the way or close to coming out. Horsesh*t
Sorry to hear you were treated unfairly, but I don't have a clue what you are talking about. Dermacrine is close. I'm done with this. You can rep me when you can "add to cart".

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear you were treated unfairly, but I don't have a clue what you are talking about. Dermacrine is close. I'm done with this. You can rep me when you can "add to cart".
Haha 9-17-12 was last contact when I was told beta tester bottles were going out that week. Timeline was off so only 6 months ago and they were telling me it was DermaSurge back then. I'm not gonna have a banter back and forth, be "done with this" all you like. When it drops then ill believe it was really close to being on the market. I don't rep anyone so don't expect none my friend. Wasnt trying to upset you but merely stating the facts and not getting my hopes up cause I was just excited then as anyone was and then let down as others were when it didnt drop. It is what it is man, hope your right but time will tell

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
On a good note men I am always game for some decent priced topical DHEA. Looking forward to this release. Sj

jxn

Awards
Transaderm vs. Dermacrine debate aside, it just seems to me like making a DHEA topical *could/should* be a practical and economic alternative to either of these products. For me it's simply a matter of having no idea where to begin other than having a couple of inexpensive ingredients : DHEA and isopropyl alcohol. I figured all I would need is a proper carrier oil such as grapeseed oil or DMSO. Can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong here and how it would be feasible to create a topical DHEA formula?

texastea

Awards
Transaderm vs. Dermacrine debate aside, it just seems to me like making a DHEA topical *could/should* be a practical and economic alternative to either of these products. For me it's simply a matter of having no idea where to begin other than having a couple of inexpensive ingredients : DHEA and isopropyl alcohol. I figured all I would need is a proper carrier oil such as grapeseed oil or DMSO. Can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong here and how it would be feasible to create a topical DHEA formula?
I've brewed my own with phlojel as the carrier. DMSO would be as good or better and definitely cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since I have been waiting for months for Dermacrine to go back and still hasn't, I am planning to make my own. All I have right now is the bulk DHEA and a bottle of isopropyl alcohol. Would it be sufficient to dissolve the DHEA in the alcohol and mix it with a carrier oil like Grapeseed? I got great results from Dermacrine so I want to try the topical DHEA again.
lol at ppl getting bent out of shape for recommending the best option to help someone out with their needs

xhrr

Awards
define close? It has been close for months now.

Reactions: ITW
El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Never made a transdermal but I've noticed the ones that dry well are using a surfactant, usually with delimonene. Surfactant is kind of like a soap that's used in the plant/agricultural markets. It's designed to help herbicides and insecticides absorbed better and faster through the pores of the plants leaf.

kahboom

Awards
When do you want it to be released?
Yesterday already. I don't know why any company hasn't jumped in and filled the void in the market for this particular product. There is overwhelming demand for such a product. Instead, companies are still coming out with test boosters and NO products, lol. BPS is dragging its feet on this and losing lots of potential income.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday already. I don't know why any company hasn't jumped in and filled the void in the market for this particular product. There is overwhelming demand for such a product. Instead, companies are still coming out with test boosters and NO products, lol. BPS is dragging its feet on this and losing lots of potential income.
It's almost here.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
OG Dermacrine sucked for absorption.....it would stay wet for hours on end. The more recent incarnation of Dermacrine dried fantastic (but still way too much product to apply, the pump actuation is rather large). I lucked out and got transaderm for Buy one get one free AND buy three get one free :D so essentially buy 2 get 2 free when you enter both codes. This was 4-6 months ago when there was no real hope for dermacrine to come back. at buy 2 get 2 free it works out just about even for cost btw. Personally I don't care for having to search out all sorts of discount codes in order to get a fair market price for something that is retardedly overpriced