Why is TUDCA, ALWAYS out of stock?!

  1. Registered User
    TheJminator's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    19
    Answers
    0

    Why is TUDCA, ALWAYS out of stock?!


    I have been able to order TUDCA ONE time, every other time i try to get my hands on it, its fu*cin out of stock. anyone know where i can pick up a pure TUDCA supplement?

  2. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    Because its an expensive raw. Stock up when they have it.. set your money aside.. or just use nac. I'm sure your liver isn't that trashed, and if it is, i'd advise laying off hepatoxic orals.

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  3. Registered User
    rugger48's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,061
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Because its an expensive raw. Stock up when they have it.. set your money aside.. or just use nac. I'm sure your liver isn't that trashed, and if it is, i'd advise laying off hepatoxic orals.

    Mike
    Yep , usually when I get close to last bottle that when I order it the next time it in stock.
    •   
       

  4. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Because its an expensive raw. Stock up when they have it.. set your money aside.. or just use nac. I'm sure your liver isn't that trashed, and if it is, i'd advise laying off hepatoxic orals.

    Mike
    Not to be argumentative, but that is a poor excuse really. The retailer with bulk and the brand name manufacturer are failing to capitalize on opportunity and should venture to by more raw, likely at a greater discount rate, sustaining the supply and sales.

    Or they are preserving the supply and demand and will eventually capitalize on that and prices will increase further because of demand.

    In either case, in my opinion, emphasis on opinion, it's a loose-loose situation for the consumer.
  5. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TheJminator View Post
    I have been able to order TUDCA ONE time, every other time i try to get my hands on it, its fu*cin out of stock. anyone know where i can pick up a pure TUDCA supplement?
    It's is in this at 1/3 the dose per cap but 3 times the quantity of caps for the same price. Not sure if 3 x the dose of Polyenylphosphatidylcholine is more or less beneficial.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-180-caps.html
  6. Registered User
    Drizzie88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,562
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

    tudca, or udca?
    Ugh. I stand corrected. UDCA.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  7. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,631
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    It's is in this at 1/3 the dose per cap but 3 times the quantity of caps for the same price. Not sure if 3 x the dose of Polyenylphosphatidylcholine is more or less beneficial.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-180-caps.html
    that is indeed a nice product, i have used it several times...unfortunately it too is oos.
    it can be found on another site...but you have to search!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  8. Registered User
    infraredline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    397
    Answers
    0


    High demand low supply. It's my understanding big pharma has been getting their hands on it and are trying to make it a drug.
  9. Registered User
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,374
    Answers
    0


    probly cuz nutra sells it cheaper than its competitors by at least $5. gran it on thanksgiving
  10. Registered User
    henryv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    653
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    The retailer with bulk and the brand name manufacturer are failing to capitalize on opportunity and should venture to by more raw, likely at a greater discount rate, sustaining the supply and sales.

    Or they are preserving the supply and demand and will eventually capitalize on that and prices will increase further because of demand.

    In either case, in my opinion, emphasis on opinion, it's a loose-loose situation for the consumer.
    We do our level best to maintain supply of Aegis. TUDCA is a very difficult raw material to work with and production runs are often beset with delays.
    Antæus Labs
  11. Registered User
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,586
    Answers
    1


    If you're buying TUDCA, make sure you have some sort of proof it's legit. Tough and expensive to source. I've used both Antaeus and NP TUDCA and been happy with both. I have not gotten bloodwork done on either, but I have seen bloods from Antaeus TUDCA which showed great coverage.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  12. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,631
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    If you're buying TUDCA, make sure you have some sort of proof it's legit. Tough and expensive to source. I've used both Antaeus and NP TUDCA and been happy with both. I have not gotten bloodwork done on either, but I have seen bloods from Antaeus TUDCA which showed great coverage.
    i had serious issues with liver values...had bloodwork done with aegis, i am sold on tudca!!! best damn liver protectant you can get, imo!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Why is everything out of stock?
    By donnywarchild in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 09:49 AM
  2. RPN always out of stock
    By LatSpread in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-27-2008, 12:23 AM
  3. Halodrol is out of stock again!
    By MuscleBound1337 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 09:35 AM
  4. x-factor is it out of stock ?
    By The Paper Route in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 06:13 PM
  5. why are liquid research items out of stock?!
    By alpha-longhorn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 08:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in