Why is TUDCA, ALWAYS out of stock?!
- 03-06-2013, 11:43 PM
- 03-08-2013, 02:11 AM
Because its an expensive raw. Stock up when they have it.. set your money aside.. or just use. I'm sure your liver isn't that trashed, and if it is, i'd advise laying off hepatoxic orals.
- 03-08-2013, 02:14 AM
03-09-2013, 04:56 PM
Or they are preserving the supply and demand and will eventually capitalize on that and prices will increase further because of demand.
In either case, in my opinion, emphasis on opinion, it's a loose-loose situation for the consumer.
Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...
03-09-2013, 05:06 PM
03-09-2013, 06:05 PM
09-06-2013, 06:13 PM
09-06-2013, 06:36 PM
High demand low supply. It's my understanding big pharma has been getting their hands on it and are trying to make it a drug.
09-07-2013, 01:24 AM
09-09-2013, 04:46 AM
Aegis. TUDCA is a very difficult raw material to work with and production runs are often beset with delays.
Antæus Labs rep
09-09-2013, 11:39 AM
If you're buying TUDCA, make sure you have some sort of proof it's legit. Tough and expensive to source. I've used both Antaeus and NP TUDCA and been happy with both. I have not gotten bloodwork done on either, but I have seen bloods from Antaeus TUDCA which showed great coverage.
09-09-2013, 03:05 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By donnywarchild in forum NutraplanetReplies: 31Last Post: 06-10-2009, 10:49 AM
- By LatSpread in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-27-2008, 01:23 AM
- By MuscleBound1337 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 16Last Post: 02-13-2006, 10:35 AM
- By The Paper Route in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2005, 07:13 PM
- By alpha-longhorn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-17-2004, 09:48 AM