Creatine = guts destroyed
- 03-06-2013, 07:42 PM
- 03-06-2013, 09:04 PM
For one, don't load.
- 03-06-2013, 09:06 PM
03-06-2013, 09:10 PM
your first mistake is buying cell tech. just take 5 grams everyday, no need to load.
LG Sciences forum representative
03-06-2013, 09:16 PM
03-06-2013, 09:38 PM
03-06-2013, 09:44 PM
Pick up Prolab creatine mono... Purest and finest powdered creatine out there. No gi issues after using it for over 10 years
PES ALPHAMINE Log
03-07-2013, 02:01 PM
Well fellers I went to one scoop and no more problems so far so ill try 2 scoops after a workout later down the road and see how that goes
03-07-2013, 02:26 PM
Cell tech oh jeeZ. You mean you're taking 5g of creatine mono hydrate and 100g of sugar . Could just buy bulk creatine mono hydrate and yield better results for 90% of what you paid for cell tech. Damn cell tech has great advertising though.
03-07-2013, 04:26 PM
I like a lot of there stuff but guess that's the part or working out lift experiment get big ehh?
03-07-2013, 08:16 PM
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
03-08-2013, 09:23 AM
03-08-2013, 09:29 AM
Lol kinda hard not to spend money on the road when you get bored
03-08-2013, 09:29 AM
1) don't load
2) if it gets you in the gut, split it into several doses throughout the day
Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
03-08-2013, 10:43 AM
Whoa! I thought I just stepped back into 1996 Definitely take a look around at this site. It's going to save you a lot of money and pain!
03-08-2013, 12:12 PM
03-08-2013, 01:43 PM
03-08-2013, 09:53 PM
It's hard to figure out whats good and whats not Ima welder so I don't have time I get off work lift eat sleep haha
weld lift eat sleep= done
Similar Forum Threads
- By ralph4u2c in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2012, 05:11 PM
- By Whacked in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 11-09-2009, 06:24 PM
- By ChaseRoy in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-18-2008, 04:16 PM
- By ofwolfandman in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 04-24-2008, 07:45 PM
- By scotty2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-25-2002, 07:44 AM