Free Test by appnut?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.17%

Free Test by appnut?

So for awhile now my libido and erections haven't been close to their full potential(i'm 27). Well the libido is up and down, but that's not how i like it, or how i'm used to it being. Because of that i had my testosterone checked by the doctor, and found that my total testosterone was fine, but free was borderline low. My doctor had no answers on how to increase free testosterone, so i just went to the vitamin shoppe, and figured i'd find something myself. Came across "free test", made by applied nutricicals, and decided to give it a shot. For a few weeks, i thought it actually might be working a little bit, but after that the effects wore off. Does anyone else have experience with this supplement? Did it to anything for you? Enough to buy more than one bottle? I'd appreciate if noone working for appnut answers this, because well, it'd be hard to trust ya, but it would be nice to get feedback from anyone else. thanks.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by shortmac22 View Post
    So for awhile now my libido and erections haven't been close to their full potential(i'm 27). Well the libido is up and down, but that's not how i like it, or how i'm used to it being. Because of that i had my testosterone checked by the doctor, and found that my total testosterone was fine, but free was borderline low. My doctor had no answers on how to increase free testosterone, so i just went to the vitamin shoppe, and figured i'd find something myself. Came across "free test", made by applied nutricicals, and decided to give it a shot. For a few weeks, i thought it actually might be working a little bit, but after that the effects wore off. Does anyone else have experience with this supplement? Did it to anything for you? Enough to buy more than one bottle? I'd appreciate if noone working for appnut answers this, because well, it'd be hard to trust ya, but it would be nice to get feedback from anyone else. thanks.
    how long did you take it? i have the same experiences with DAA. I love Free Test when i take it for 8 weeks. at 4 weeks, its pointless IMO
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.17%

it's been a month so far. 2 months to take affect? that's kind've a long time dude. So are you telling me what i was feeling before was just a placebo? I felt it basically the first day i took it, and it lasted a few weeks, but haven't felt much of anything since then, though i'm still taking it.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by shortmac22
    it's been a month so far. 2 months to take affect? that's kind've a long time dude. So are you telling me what i was feeling before was just a placebo? I felt it basically the first day i took it, and it lasted a few weeks, but haven't felt much of anything since then, though i'm still taking it.
    It's possible you felt some initial effects at first. But the overall effects take place after consistent use. It will vary from person to person though. I feel it earlier on then some people. Also make sure your taking it in the morning if possible. Consistency is key with test boosters such as free test. And different effects manifest at different times. For me libido and aggression are noticed first with strength and recovery coming on strong later.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by shortmac22 View Post

with free test, ive seen it kick in around week 3-4 (strength, size...etc). as far as you not "feeling anything", it could be your body is adapting to the increase in free testosterone.

Similar Forum Threads

1. APPNUT free test
    By nickolas388 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 05:37 PM
  2. It's FREE? AppNut's Free Test Revealed!!?
    By Rosie Chee in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 01:43 AM
  3. APPNUT FANS GTFIH!!!...MORE FREE TEST INFO!!!!
    By SamBoz19 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 01:41 AM
  4. Pmiller's AppNut Free Test Log
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-09-2010, 06:45 AM
  5. AppNut: HGH UP & Free Test Stack
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 11:23 AM