Creatine No bloat? - AnabolicMinds.com

Creatine No bloat?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Creatine No bloat?

what is best creatine for not holding so much water. I gain 5 pounds a week on mono. Want something that will not hold as much water. I heard MCC is good. I want something in powder to mix with water or something pre workout. Please let me know. Thanks

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Look into MCC for sure. Why creatine preworkout?
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AndShane View Post
    what is best creatine for not holding so much water. I gain 5 pounds a week on mono. Want something that will not hold as much water. I heard MCC is good. I want something in powder to mix with water or something pre workout. Please let me know. Thanks
    ive never had any issues with mono. MCC is good. and understand that timing of the dosing of creatine is irrelevant
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

i guess i jsut always use to taking preworkout. Creatine nitrate in memsomporph worked the best, no bloating. But mono really makes me gain. Not what i want.
  5. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Try to split the doses up throughout the day. Some people bloat more taking creatine preworkout. Try messing with the dosing and see what happens.

Edit: if you didn't bloat from creatine nitrate, why not continue running that? You could always run a smaller dose of mono and nitrate together. Or run nitrate workout days and mono off days.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  6. New Member

I am also using creatine supplements. Its creatine HCL and giving me most potent results as a pre workout supplement. One of my friends suggested me to take this. What you guys think about Creatine HCL? I want to know more about Creatine HCL Vs Creatine Monohydrate.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

creatine HCL is fine, but usually the price jump from say MCC to HCL isn't worth it in my eyes. if u can find HCL that u know is legit for the cheap, then go with that. if not i would look into MCC
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/iForce-Nutrition/107510095952360
    iTrain...iCompete...iDarce!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  155 lbs.

Try kre alkalyn. It's a buffered creatine, it works well and doesn't retain water
  9. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Re: Creatine No bloat?

Creatine hcl gets my vote.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  10. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Creatine hcl gets my vote.
    Creatine HCl per gram is only 700mgs of Creatine and 300mgs of hydrochloric acid. If you are taking 2 grams of Creatine HCL it's only 1400mgs of Creatine, Hence the "No bloat."

the HCl is cleaved in the stomach. It will increase solubility in water that's in your cup and aside from mixing well in a cup, it does not help absorption...
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Creatine HCl per gram is only 700mgs of Creatine and 300mgs of hydrochloric acid. If you are taking 2 grams of Creatine HCL it's only 1400mgs of Creatine, Hence the "No bloat."

the HCl is cleaved in the stomach. It will increase solubility in water that's in your cup and aside from mixing well in a cup, it does not help absorption...
    good post
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

SO MCC would be ok? I mean people say that mono does not cause bloating or stomach discomfort. They are full of it. It does, i personally know for a fact. I gain like 5 pounds of water in a week easy. I can look in mirror or in pictures and tell. So please dont give me a spill about it. I am just simply asking about other creatines. Any input. I hear MCC does not, why does it not cause a bloat? Thanks
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

I have never had the crazy talked about bloat from Creatine,but I have known people who did claim to and they seemed to enjoy MCC much better.Im sure you will enjoy it and we have it at a great price!Only 1 left better hurry
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...-120-caps.html
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

For a creatine other than mono I would grab CL Green Mag or Clout. Both are more of a creatine complex really

Edit, or CREignite
  15. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    I have never had the crazy talked about bloat from Creatine,but I have known people who did claim to and they seemed to enjoy MCC much better.Im sure you will enjoy it and we have it at a great price!Only 1 left better hurry
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...-120-caps.html
    Agreed. MCC is the way to go. And I prefer the 501 count tubs because it's even more economical, but MCC has been one of my staples for years.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Agreed. MCC is the way to go. And I prefer the 501 count tubs because it's even more economical, but MCC has been one of my staples for years.
    I do as well,but was trying to give OP an available option since the 501 count tubs are OOS,but much better value in the long run
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Same here I Have exoerienced zero discomforts with it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

I really like creapure form of mono. Green mag is legit too. Never had any bloating from either.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jkell192 View Post
    Try kre alkalyn. It's a buffered creatine, it works well and doesn't retain water
    No

Great post.

MCC and Mono is all you need

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  20. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Have not used creatine in a while. What mcc do you recommend..sj

Disregard. I just ordered SNS MCC. Very excited to try this out. I have not used creatine in a while however when i was on, i was on for a long time actually years on creatine monohydrate. I loved the stuff. I gained so much size on it back when it first came out people thought i was juicing. Anyway i want to start using it again. I am getting older now and have been watching the cholesterol much closer zo i have been eating better hence losing a little weight and the strength that goes with it. I am i terested i. Starting creatine again and don eant the bloat. Tryinh to really leanup. Also over the years some creatine mono products wrecked my stomach and sent me to the can with the XXXXX. Lol..looking forward to seeing what the SNS MCC can do for me..SJ
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If you gained 5lb of water with mono, your diet sucks.

Mike
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Have not used creatine in a while. What mcc do you recommend..sj

Disregard. I just ordered SNS MCC. Very excited to try this out. I have not used creatine in a while however when i was on, i was on for a long time actually years on creatine monohydrate. I loved the stuff. I gained so much size on it back when it first came out people thought i was juicing. Anyway i want to start using it again. I am getting older now and have been watching the cholesterol much closer zo i have been eating better hence losing a little weight and the strength that goes with it. I am i terested i. Starting creatine again and don eant the bloat. Tryinh to really leanup. Also over the years some creatine mono products wrecked my stomach and sent me to the can with the XXXXX. Lol..looking forward to seeing what the SNS MCC can do for me..SJ
    Awesome man! I love creatine!!!! Keep us updated on how it goes for sure! Also, if you have any questions hit us up.

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  23. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Mcc is my fav
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

I've been using Crea-Trona for a week or so now and havnt noticed any bloat whatsoever.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/c...-150-caps.html

A good value for 30 days with some extras in it. This is the only creatine I can use as the bloat and intestinal issues are too Much otherwise.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  26. New Member

Creapure Mono is great. I'm looking at Creatine HCL overall has good reviews.
  27. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Keep mono at 3g or less per day
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  28. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

Take your creatine by putting it in your mouth and drinking a glass of water. 5g a day is plenty for gains
  29. Diamond Member

Sns is dc'ing creatine magnesium chelate, get it while you can.
  30. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Im looking around to stock up. MCC has been my go to creatine for years. I recommend everyone does the same.
  31. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Seriously? Are you sure it's not just the larger tub? Damn I'm gonna miss MCC, that's all I've been using for years now!

Im looking around to stock up. MCC has been my go to creatine for years. I recommend everyone does the same.
    Goddamn it!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  32. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

Seriously? Are you sure it's not just the larger tub? Damn I'm gonna miss MCC, that's all I've been using for years now!

Goddamn it!
    Dead serious. Its confirmed.

I am a sad panda.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Dead serious. Its confirmed.

I am a sad panda.
    Sadness.

CreIgnite will continue having it. bulk mcc is always good to have though. Always treated me better than straight mono did.
  34. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Awesome man! I love creatine!!!! Keep us updated on how it goes for sure! Also, if you have any questions hit us up.- Valdez
    What's up guys. First week on SNS mcc and no bloats and no shxts no negative side effects. Very happy with the product. I have been stacking the mcc along with SNS Agmatine. Adding in beta alanine soon and hopefully xgels for an all out natty. Will keep everyone updated. I have changed my training around as well, from powerlifting to more of a crossfit regimen. Used several prohormones over the past several years and am now taking a long needed break. Excited to be using SNS products to take my physique naturally as far as I can..sj
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    What's up guys. First week on SNS mcc and no bloats and no shxts no negative side effects. Very happy with the product. I have been stacking the mcc along with SNS Agmatine. Adding in beta alanine soon and hopefully xgels for an all out natty. Will keep everyone updated. I have changed my training around as well, from powerlifting to more of a crossfit regimen. Used several prohormones over the past several years and am now taking a long needed break. Excited to be using SNS products to take my physique naturally as far as I can..sj
    Awesome to hear SJ and extremely glad you bumped us with an update my dude! If you're digging MCC you may want to get a bit more. Sadly, it's being discontinued

- Valdez
  36. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Awesome to hear SJ and extremely glad you bumped us with an update my dude! If you're digging MCC you may want to get a bit more. Sadly, it's being discontinued - Valdez
    Wtf. Why is It being discontinued
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.

Like mono? CREignite has it. Like MCC? CREignite has it. Like proper ratios/doses? You guessed it...CREignite has it. And its tasty as fuark. And other goodies too
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Crea-Trona has been the most noticeable creatine I've used with no bloat
  39. New Member

Thanks for answering my question.But many times i feel creatine HCL is essentially a super concentrated form of creatine, and a much smaller dose is needed to achieve the same effect in regards to strength and muscle gain.But is price range is too high.
  40. Senior Member

MCC is available in 1kg bulk for dirt cheap!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. No Bloat On Creatine Nitrate
    By nobel252 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-15-2011, 09:26 PM
  2. No Bloat Protocol for Aromatizing AAS
    By CryingEmo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 02:07 PM
  3. cycles with no bloat
    By jaydesiel4651 in forum Anabolics