Stacking advice

  1. New Member
    drew18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    2173
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    61.96%

    Stacking advice


    I am looking into taking tropinol xp and I want to stack it with something but I'm not sure what route I want to take I am currently 210 lbs and I want to get down to around 200-195 lbs but want to cut fat and build muscle. Any suggestions?

  2. New Member
    Raw Dog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    347436
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    9.54%

    Alphamine!
  3. MAN up!!
    mpaquett's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    515
    Rep Power
    1027241
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    How is your diet? How long have you been training?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    drew18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    2173
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    61.96%

    My diet is good I have been training for about 3 solid years now
  5. New Member
    drew18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    2173
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    61.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by Raw Dog View Post
    Alphamine!
    If I took alphamine with tropinol xp how should I dose it and would I need to take anything else with alphamine?
  6. Senior Member
    stopstalking's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,890
    Rep Power
    239952
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    7.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by drew18 View Post

    If I took alphamine with tropinol xp how should I dose it and would I need to take anything else with alphamine?
    I think tropinol xp/ alphamine/ versa 1 would be a fun little stack


    I'd run trop at 4 pills a day all four preworkout and split up 2 in am and 2 hrs later on off days

    Alphamine I like 2 scoops before breakfast and one scoop mid day

    Versa one I'd take with the first alphamine dose
  7. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,319
    Rep Power
    4875249
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    55.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    I think tropinol xp/ alphamine/ versa 1 would be a fun little stack


    I'd run trop at 4 pills a day all four preworkout and split up 2 in am and 2 hrs later on off days

    Alphamine I like 2 scoops before breakfast and one scoop mid day

    Versa one I'd take with the first alphamine dose
    i agree with this except i would take versa pre workout on training days (with a stim)
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  8. Senior Member
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557673
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    68.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Well said... Alphamine would be perfect with tropinol. Great stuff
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  9. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428715
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    If you want to drop weight then you adjust your diet to a caloric deficit, either by increasing expenditure or reducing caloric intake. Plan and simple as that, there's no Natural supplement that causes WEIGHT (as in poundage) lost by itself without a caloric deficit, that said they will help preserve muscle, and help that the weight lost most likely (and hopefully) be fat.

    What are you thinking or needing at the moment? Appetite control to keep diet in check? Energy? Mood control? More details please.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  10. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1063107
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    29.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    NutraPlanet is offering an Intimidate + Tropinol XP stack for $32.

    cant be touched.
  11. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    8,454
    Rep Power
    10741693
    Level
    105
    Lv. Percent
    30.52%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    NutraPlanet is offering an Intimidate + Tropinol XP stack for $32.

    cant be touched.
    It's 37.95 now
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  12. New Member
    drew18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    2173
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    61.96%

    How many calories should I be eating daily?
  13. New Member
    stout1out's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    806
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    44.12%

    I agree with Vaughn 100%
  14. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,242
    Rep Power
    5636924
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    52.6%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    If you want to drop weight then you adjust your diet to a caloric deficit, either by increasing expenditure or reducing caloric intake. Plan and simple as that, there's no Natural supplement that causes WEIGHT (as in poundage) lost by itself without a caloric deficit, that said they will help preserve muscle, and help that the weight lost most likely (and hopefully) be fat.

    What are you thinking or needing at the moment? Appetite control to keep diet in check? Energy? Mood control? More details please.
    You miss this OP? These questions will help the community better assist you.


    And how many carbs you need is a very vague and broad question without much info atm..
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  15. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1063107
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    29.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by drew18 View Post
    How many calories should I be eating daily?
    all depends on your weight, daily caloric expenditure, and numerous other variables
  16. New Member
    drew18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    2173
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    61.96%

    If I have tropinol xp and alphamine should I wait and get the versa 1?or would the versa 1 make a big difference? or should this be a good little stack by them selves?
  17. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,242
    Rep Power
    5636924
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    52.6%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by drew18 View Post
    If I have tropinol xp and alphamine should I wait and get the versa 1?or would the versa 1 make a big difference? or should this be a good little stack by them selves?
    That is an already very solid combo. Extra is not necessary but may provide additional benefits if wanted.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 2nd Cycle stacking advice?
    By Thracian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-15-2005, 09:59 AM
  2. Stack advice...Help
    By CREAO in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-29-2005, 09:47 PM
  3. stacking advice
    By Vtaper in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-22-2005, 03:02 PM
  4. Stack Advice
    By realdeal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 02:57 PM
  5. stack advice
    By gosox1918 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-11-2005, 12:00 PM
Log in
Log in