- 03-05-2013, 04:54 PM
- 03-05-2013, 05:13 PM
Re: Gaining muscled
Eat more real food. It's better then any shake out there.
Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com
" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
- 03-05-2013, 05:16 PM
03-05-2013, 05:30 PM
03-05-2013, 05:44 PM
03-05-2013, 05:50 PM
03-05-2013, 05:56 PM
Best advice I can give at your age is
1: sleep heavy
2: eat heavy
3: lift heavy
03-05-2013, 05:58 PM
03-05-2013, 06:03 PM
03-05-2013, 10:36 PM
food food food. train heavy then eat more food. at your age, we all blew our money on supplements that we didnt know about. I didnt have the forum to research on like you do, so take advantage of it
Iron Forged Nutrition Rep
use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
03-05-2013, 10:52 PM
03-05-2013, 11:01 PM
My advice would be to make sure you're hitting the big lifts heavy and often. Squats, Deadlifts, and Bench press. Especially Squats and Deadlists! I wish someone told me that when I started training, I am having to make up some serious ground because of it. My Ham/Glute/Lower back are much weaker than everything else, wish I did more research when I was your age.
03-06-2013, 09:35 PM
Get your diet and training in order first. Then look to supplements for that extra boost.
PES ALPHAMINE Log
Similar Forum Threads
- By savagery in forum AnabolicsReplies: 27Last Post: 05-04-2009, 12:12 AM
- By DarCSA in forum Weight LossReplies: 50Last Post: 01-06-2005, 12:31 PM
- By Jayhawkk in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 10-02-2004, 05:19 AM
- By theslime in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 06-07-2004, 08:09 AM
- By Phenomenal in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-09-2003, 05:47 PM