WHAT THE BioCOR?!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just saw biocor is finally on nurtra and looked at the prices and immediately added a bunch of bulk products to my cart. My god are you guys even making any money at that cost? Either way thanks for the awesome products at a flippin great price :D

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
I know,
Their prices are ridiculous. I just tried their agmatine, and it's legit.
I just picked up another agmatine and some citrulline malate.

Peace

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
You can find SNS stuff for the same or cheaper if you look around. :D. Good prices though, for sure.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just saw biocor is finally on nurtra and looked at the prices and immediately added a bunch of bulk products to my cart. My god are you guys even making any money at that cost? Either way thanks for the awesome products at a flippin great price :D

We ordered 1.5 million bottles to keep cost down :lol: j/k

But we will keep things as low as possible! Thanks for the support!

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
I know,

Peace

Thanks todd! Be sure to give a review in the review section if you can! Thanks for the support.

I think it might be close to giveaway time in the promo section. Stay tuned!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prices are awesome, i agree! BioCor is doing big things!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Oh you sns guys, worse than car salesmen ;).

I ordered 3 bottles of agmatine :D can't wait to get it
Ouch.

I don't think used cars offer as many options as we do. ;)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know,

Peace
im using BioCor agmatine right now and waiting for my cit mal to arrive. CHEAP!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The math is not strong in this post...

Agmatine @ 25g for $8.80 vs. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/agmatine-powder-100-grams.html @ $33.95

8.80/25= $0.35 per serving vs 33.95/100 = $0.34 per serving :eek:! And you get the high and trusted quality of SNS for 100 servings as opposed to just 25...

Let's try this again:

Citrulline Malate of 100g for $7.67 which at a dose of 6g (minimum effective dose of Citrulline Malate for those who are science versed) you get 16.6 servings...Compared to http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/citrulline-malate-325-grams.html @ $24.99 with the same standard applied you get 54.2 servings @ $24.99...

Now let's teach math once more:

$7.67/16.6 servings = $0.46 per serving and only 16 effective doses vs. $24.99/54.2 servings = $0.46 and for 54 effective workouts!? :shocked:!!!

Want me to keep going EatMoar :)?? Because the Cit Mal example should've made it even simpler than the Agmatine example...for the same price you get more than 3x the servings ;)!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In fairness on the math: I've got it as very comparable. Especially on the Agmatine you can buy right now on NP.

3 tubs Agmatine powder Biocor yielding 75,000 mgs Agmatine= $26.40
1 tub Agmatine powder SNS yielding 50,000 mgs Agmatine= $25

100 gram powder ain't in stock.

Edit: Just looked at citruline malate unless my math is off.

3 tubs Citruline malate Biocor yielding 297,000 mgs of Cit. Malate= $23.01
1 tub Citrulline malate SNS yielding 300,000 mgs= $25

Both companies seem to offer good products at reasonable prices. Can't see going wrong with either, been a long time SNS fan, but interested in learning more about Biocor as well! Welcome to AM guys, competition is a good thing :)

Seems pretty comparable on both. Also in double fairness to both it will be interesting to see if these are just intro prices for BC or if they are long term.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
You can find that SNS 50g Agmatine for $18 if you look though. Not to beat a horse. SNS can be found for crazy prices outside of NP.

I only posted about SNS prices because the first post made it seem like these prices were unheard of. Not trying to take away from BioCor, they are clearly competitively priced. :/

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can find that SNS 50g Agmatine for $18 if you look though. Not to beat a horse. SNS can be found for crazy prices outside of NP.

I only posted about SNS prices because the first post made it seem like these prices were unheard of. Not trying to take away from BioCor, they are clearly competitively priced. :/
Oh I love SNS don't get me twisted, just comparing the math on NP alone they are quite close. Which is a good thing.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The math is not strong in this post...

Agmatine @ 25g for $8.80 vs. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/agmatine-powder-100-grams.html @ $33.95

8.80/25= $0.35 per serving vs 33.95/100 = $0.34 per serving :eek:! And you get the high and trusted quality of SNS for 100 servings as opposed to just 25...

Let's try this again:

Citrulline Malate of 100g for $7.67 which at a dose of 6g (minimum effective dose of Citrulline Malate for those who are science versed) you get 16.6 servings...Compared to http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/citrulline-malate-325-grams.html @ $24.99 with the same standard applied you get 54.2 servings @ $24.99...

Now let's teach math once more:

$7.67/16.6 servings = $0.46 per serving and only 16 effective doses vs. $24.99/54.2 servings = $0.46 and for 54 effective workouts!? :shocked:!!!

Want me to keep going EatMoar :)?? Because the Cit Mal example should've made it even simpler than the Agmatine example...for the same price you get more than 3x the servings ;)!
Geoforce got it, the math is not strong in your post:lmao:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geoforce got it, the math is not strong in your post:lmao:
I LOLed

If Celorza ' s math is correct (cant do it at the moment), both are the same price for each serving. cant go wrong with either. I have suggested SNS products to people on here for the past 6-12 months. solid products. no need to get into a war here. Both companies offer solid products at very good prices.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Holy derail batman!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I LOLed

If @Celorza ' s math is correct (cant do it at the moment), both are the same price for each serving. cant go wrong with either. I have suggested SNS products to people on here for the past 6-12 months. solid products. no need to get into a war here. Both companies offer solid products at very good prices.
just to add to this, if you are using the agmatine + CM preworkout only, its probably more convenient to have the smaller containers. With a 3 day a week workout, the 25g of agmatine lasts 2 months.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just to add to this, if you are using the agmatine + CM preworkout only, its probably more convenient to have the smaller containers. With a 3 day a week workout, the 25g of agmatine lasts 2 months.
im on DC right now and only train 3x a week so it fits me. bottom line is prices are the same, SNS offers more in one tub than BioCor Nutrition does. But we offer, for the same price per serving, a smaller tub which can be convenient.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
In fairness on the math: I've got it as very comparable. Especially on the Agmatine you can buy right now on NP.

3 tubs Agmatine powder Biocor yielding 75,000 mgs Agmatine= $26.40
1 tub Agmatine powder SNS yielding 50,000 mgs Agmatine= $25

100 gram powder ain't in stock.

Edit: Just looked at citruline malate unless my math is off.

3 tubs Citruline malate Biocor yielding 297,000 mgs of Cit. Malate= $23.01
1 tub Citrulline malate SNS yielding 300,000 mgs= $25

Both companies seem to offer good products at reasonable prices. Can't see going wrong with either, been a long time SNS fan, but interested in learning more about Biocor as well! Welcome to AM guys, competition is a good thing :)

Seems pretty comparable on both. Also in double fairness to both it will be interesting to see if these are just intro prices for BC or if they are long term.
You are comparing their 25g to our 50g? We got a 100g that's the best priced on the market Geo lol...don't be biased in such an obvious sense. Again packing up their product 3x for 1 of ours, is still off...we offer 3x the product for the same price per serving.

I don't need to explain basic economic and market concepts to anyone...but in the end this would just turn into a pissing contest. I was comparing 1 of their "bulks" to 1 of OUR bulks. If you go tub for tub (so 1 for 1) and even in your "analysis" we come out on top...and it is not my fault nutraplanet doesn't have our 100g in stock atm, but that opens the opportunity to slam even lower prices because he who knows how to look knows we have even lower prices for the same products just a google away!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
serving for serving, price is the same. end of discussion. (at nutra)

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love sns but seriously this thread was a biocor thread. No one said there wasn't other good options the op was just giving biocor the props they deserve

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
serving for serving, price is the same. end of discussion. (at nutra)
Neither in agmatine nor in many others, nor in Cit Mal if you account for how long it will last (or do I have to explain the Time Value of Money or the concept of Future and Present worth? Economically speaking I mean). I don't wanna turn it into a pissing contest, but I don't think a member like EatMoar should label all SNS reps like car salesmen when we neither shill nor overhype nor push like madmen...These are good people honestly.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I love sns but seriously this thread was a biocor thread. No one said there wasn't other good options the op was just giving biocor the props they deserve
By insulting people who are more than helpful, kind and worry about your economical well being...? Heck I can take bashing, come at me bro's, but the SNS team are nothing but a group of more than helpful, awesome individuals.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know when i repped for AppNut if I posted in another company's thread offering a suggestion from AppNut, i would get negged out the wazoo

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Neither in agmatine nor in many others, nor in Cit Mal if you account for how long it will last (or do I have to explain the Time Value of Money or the concept of Future and Present worth? Economically speaking I mean). I don't wanna turn it into a pissing contest, but I don't think a member like EatMoar should label all SNS reps like car salesmen when we neither shill nor overhype nor push like madmen...These are good people honestly.
it doesnt matter how long it will last. i can order the same amount of citmal from biocor as can someone else with SNS. we just offer it in smaller tubs. price is the same. doesnt matter how long it will last or wont last. if someone wants to try cit mal for the first time, maybe they dont want to spend $24.99 on a product that they may not like. maybe they want a smaller version for less than $8 to test out. if they like it and want to buy more, they can either buy SNS cit mal or BioCor's cit mal for the same price according to price per serving

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
By insulting people who are more than helpful, kind and worry about your economical well being...? Heck I can take bashing, come at me bro's, but the SNS team are nothing but a group of more than helpful, awesome individuals.

Just saw biocor is finally on nurtra and looked at the prices and immediately added a bunch of bulk products to my cart. My god are you guys even making any money at that cost? Either way thanks for the awesome products at a flippin great price

That was the ops post both bashing. Should have stayed a biocor thread.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it doesnt matter how long it will last. i can order the same amount of citmal from biocor as can someone else with SNS. we just offer it in smaller tubs. price is the same. doesnt matter how long it will last or wont last. if someone wants to try cit mal for the first time, maybe then dont want to spend $24.99 on a product they may not like. maybe they want a smaller version for less than $8 to test out. if they like it and want to buy more, they can either can SNS cit mal or BioCor's cit mal for the same price according to price per serving
Not to mention a lot of people can't afford the larger tubs at times

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Just saw biocor is finally on nurtra and looked at the prices and immediately added a bunch of bulk products to my cart. My god are you guys even making any money at that cost? Either way thanks for the awesome products at a flippin great price

That was the ops post both bashing. Should have stayed a biocor thread.
then somehow SNS got in here lol

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So getting 75mgs agmantine for about a dollar more than your fifty milligram size is economically more fit for you?What planet did you take economics in bro?And who cares how many you have to buy to get the amount, if you save money that's what I am after.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
If people are really butt hurt by a little pricing debate, maybe its time to step away from the keyboard. This wasn't a BioCor love thread or an official BioCor welcome thread (was it?).

I made it clear in my last post WHY i brought it up, but now i'm sorry i did... Feel free to blame (neg?!) me, not SNS... I wont beat the horse anymore.

Signed,
Not a BioCor hater. :/

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good cheap products.. never a bad place for them.

Can we PLEASE change the DivaMAX name? All I can think of is a slogan: "Bringing out the Mariah Carey in you"

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If people are really butt hurt by a little pricing debate, maybe its time to step away from the keyboard. This wasn't a BioCor love thread or an official BioCor welcome thread (was it?).

I made it clear in my last post WHY i brought it up, but now i'm sorry i did... Feel free to blame (neg?!) me, not SNS... I wont beat the horse anymore.

Signed,
Not a BioCor hater. :/

not at all. but its respect. the OP wasnt asking a question asking whats the best deal or something where it is debatable and people can chyme in on their opinions. the OP was showing love for the price of BioCor's prices. nothing more, nothing less.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
So getting 75mgs agmantine for about a dollar more than your fifty milligram size is economically more fit for you?What planet did you take economics in bro?And who cares how many you have to buy to get the amount, if you save money that's what I am after.
Our 100g is still cheaper and more product kid...in what world is 75 better than 100?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Our 100g is still cheaper and more product kid...in what world is 75 better than 100?
KId huh so a 21 year old child is calling a 32 year old kid?Whatever bro I am not going to debate with you all I gotta say is your attitude isn't doing any SNS potential customers anygood regardless of your prices.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
KId huh so a 21 year old child is calling a 32 year old kid?Whatever bro I am not going to debate with you all I gotta say is your attitude isn't doing any SNS potential customers anygood regardless of your prices.
hey im 23, back off! haha

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well Im 34 and older than all you all. LOL

Strong butt hurt up in hurr....competition is great for the consumer
hey, im not complaining at all. i could care less, but i understand other people's point. Its about respect. again, when i repped for AppNut, i would get negged for suggesting Free Test in an obvious PES thread talking about Erase.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 19 and I still think 100 > 75!!!!

TAKE THAT WHATEVER THIS THREAD IS ABOUT

STEPHEN OUT

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey, im not complaining at all. i could care less, but i understand other people's point. Its about respect. again, when i repped for AppNut, i would get negged for suggesting Free Test in an obvious PES thread talking about Erase.
I remember those... they were copy and paste in every Erase thread on AM. I believe that's why you got negged.

Something obviously someone else wrote up for you to be the front man for. Your writing style and those posts were completely different.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are comparing their 25g to our 50g? We got a 100g that's the best priced on the market Geo lol...don't be biased in such an obvious sense. Again packing up their product 3x for 1 of ours, is still off...we offer 3x the product for the same price per serving.

I don't need to explain basic economic and market concepts to anyone...but in the end this would just turn into a pissing contest. I was comparing 1 of their "bulks" to 1 of OUR bulks. If you go tub for tub (so 1 for 1) and even in your "analysis" we come out on top...and it is not my fault nutraplanet doesn't have our 100g in stock atm, but that opens the opportunity to slam even lower prices because he who knows how to look knows we have even lower prices for the same products just a google away!
Why did you compare their 25 g to a SNS product that isn't available on NP at this moment? All I did was compare the best offer for SNS at the moment on Nutraplanet vs. the best offer on Nutraplanet for BioCOR.

I'm not biased either way, I have nothing to gain from a sale SNS vs. BioCor any way one shape or the other. I just thought I'd point out math wise just how similar they are.

I'm certainly far from biased, I have nothing for or against either company. I'm just looking at the quite obvious facts on a website. ANYONE could have done the math I did. I think your math was misleading at best to be honest. If you have a flaw in the math I did please show it, but I think I presented in a pretty clear cut manner just how similar they are. Could you please point out where I'm wrong on my figuring? You're talking to a guy who has already used two SNS products today and has NEVER used a BioCOR product. In fact before this thread I hadn't even heard of them. But why would you go tub for tub when you aren't comparing the same sized product? That doesn't make any sense at all.

I'm the LAST person who would run into bash either company my friend.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember those... they were copy and paste in every Erase thread on AM. I believe that's why you got negged.

Something obviously someone else wrote up for you to be the front man for. Your writing style and those posts were completely different.
i dont remember that. I did as Dirk how much 3,7 keto was in FT to post.

edit: i believe i only id it in two threads because PES informed me it was disrespect. i was a young lad

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont remember that. I did as Dirk how much 3,7 keto was in FT to post.

edit: i believe i only id it in two threads because PES informed me it was disrespect. i was a young lad
Ah... 6000 posts ago! :D