- 03-04-2013, 01:31 PM
- 03-04-2013, 01:37 PM
03-04-2013, 04:06 PM
Test powder is a solid product, some people get GI problems on DAA but if you aren't one it is legit. I always take a good AI while on DAA AI know they have one int there but I would take at least 2 caps of OG Erase with it.
HGH-UP isn't anything special, try something simple to boosts GH like Synthetic Supplements Dopadex and save some money.
Also look into AnaBeta Elite, it's a crazy awesome product an I would rathe spend my hard earned cash on that than DAA anything.
03-04-2013, 04:29 PM
03-04-2013, 04:30 PM
HGHup is a natural GH booster. I have used the product many times before. I prefer to dose it all 5 caps at bedtime for best results. It will get you stronger and add LBM while reducing fat (in my experiences). If you are looking for a supplement to take for only 4 weeks, I would avoid HGHup as GH boosters take some time to work therefor it is recommended to take it for 8 weeks for best results.
What are your goals? Provide this information and we can help you out on your choice of supplementation if you would like.
03-04-2013, 08:26 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By cmp007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-14-2007, 01:33 AM
- By ali11atc in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2005, 03:18 PM
- By trcjr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-22-2005, 12:23 AM
- By chicagoguy13 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-12-2005, 09:11 PM
- By Newjerseydv in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2005, 02:21 PM