This is the stack I am currently running with it is mostly health oriented.

Would it be beneficial to take a weak zinc and selenium supplement together with magnesium at dinner time to increase testosterone levels slightly?

How would beta-alanine hold up with the rest of the supplements? The reason I am asking is to avoid any potentially harmful interactions in the long term. I plan on running this stack for 3 months.

And is there anything you would change?

Cardio: Monday, Tuesday.
Strength training (exclusively compound exercises): Thursday, Friday and Sunday.
Seeing as I am a beginner, I rated strength training and cardio higher than just outright gaining muscle-mass off the bat.

Diet

To give you an idea.
I add fat loss promoting nutrition such as green tea, grapefruit juice, apples and chillies also to positively affect insulin sensitivity and blood sugar.
Breakfast, In-between snack, Lunch: 30-35 grams of "lean" protein per meal and 1 from a saturated-fat source, complex carbs and 2 fruit moderately-high on the GI and the rest as berries. Healthy omega-3 and omega-9 fatty acids and an apple also consumed during this period to better facilitate fat loss.
Midday, Supper, Evening: 30-35 grams of "lean-source" protein per meal, high intake vegetables (75% dark the rest as light) and healthy fatty acids as an oilblend containing olive oil and healthy plant oils. With a spice blend containing turmeric, capsaicin, paprika and other fat loss promoting agents.

Supplements

When I get up in the morning
Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 mg.

+30-45 min. and taken with breakfast
Acetyl L-Carnitine 500 mg.
3 weak multivitamins.

Taken between breakfast and noon with a light meal
One 1,8 gram fish oil capsule with fat soluble vitamins A, D, E and K.
Coensyme Q10 100 mg.

Noon
One 1,8 gram fish oil capsule with fat soluble vitamins A, D, E and K.
Vitamin D 1800 IU. (Will amount to roughly 2000 IU each)

Taken with pre-workout meal
Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 mg.
Astaxanthin 5 mg.
L-Leucine 3.5 grams.

Mixed with waterto rehydrate during workout and to donate an acetyl FG to choline
Acetyl L-Carnitine 500 mg.

Protein shake post workout

5 grams of creatine mono-hydrate.
40-50 grams of whey protein.
80 grams of simple sugars.

Taken at dinnertime replenish magnesium

Magnesium (cannot remember which salt) 150 mg.

Sleep aid and casein protein to provide the body with amino acids during the night
L-Theanine 200 mg.
L-Arginine 1,8 grams.
40 grams of casein protein mixed with water.