1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

PES enhanced is strong stuff

for the first 2 days i tried it, i took 2 scoops. it was so strong i would get winded after my first warm up sets because my heartrate would elevate so much. i wouldnt be surprised if i was throwing out some crazy arrythmias, too. my stim tolerance is through the roof... tried one scoop today and didnt feel like i was going to stroke out, so id HIGHLY recommend starting out slow with this stuff. that is all.
    CELTIC LABS REP

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I completely agree, and this is the feedback across the board. People look at the caffeine content and think...250mg, I can handle that. Little do they realize there are four​ other stimulants in the product
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I sampled Enhanced before it was released and started with 2 scoops. Way too much strong. 1-1.5 as everyone else is saying will be the sweet spot.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.1%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I completely agree, and this is the feedback across the board. People look at the caffeine content and think...250mg, I can handle that. Little do they realize there are four​ other stimulants in the product

this is exactly what i thought. the other stims must be pretty potent for me to feel a product with only 125mg of caffeine in it.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.06%

One scoop is good. I'm planning to try two tomorrow, but may go with 1.5. Also planning to try one scoop with extra agmatine, and one scoop with a scoop of Hemavol. The answer is in there somewhere, but it's already evident the product is very good and well worth the Insider purchase.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.1%

Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post
    One scoop is good. I'm planning to try two tomorrow, but may go with 1.5. Also planning to try one scoop with extra agmatine, and one scoop with a scoop of Hemavol. The answer is in there somewhere, but it's already evident the product is very good and well worth the Insider purchase.
    id do 1.5
    serious i thought my heart was going to explode with 2 scoops. had to cut my workout short both times, and the first time i spent 20 minutes laying on the floor thinking i was going to puke my brains out after only doing a few sets of deadlifts. made me really sick.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.14%

I'm loving this feedback! There is so much more to Enhanced than stimulants, but their strength is there so that you get more out of each bottle.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Rocket fuel with huge pumps!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.15%

Diminutive tub of dynamite!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.12%

Enhanced is so strong but it feels impossibly smooth. I've never experienced a stim quite like it.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.65%

Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post
    Two scoops was great until I pushed myself too hard, I am going to start using 1 scoop on regular days and 1.5 on days when I need that extra motivation.
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.15%

Quote Originally Posted by Lutztenways View Post
    Enhanced is so strong but it feels impossibly smooth. I've never experienced a stim quite like it.
    Quoted for truth. Stuff is awesome.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.79%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    This is quite true.

2 scoops was too much for me, and I've abused many OTC stimulants through the years.

1 scoop Enhanced paired with 1.5 scoop Origin was awesome for pumps. Loved the nitrate dose + the DI-caffeine malate that was smooth. Highly recommend stacking the two with safe doses of each.
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback.

We do have to emphasise that this is not a product where you should automatically try the highest dose like many do automatically.

Start with one scoop and see how you get on. Some people who are sensitive to stimulants have reported increased energy and pumps at only 0.5 scoops per workout.
    PES Representative
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    This is quite true.

2 scoops was too much for me, and I've abused many OTC stimulants through the years.

1 scoop Enhanced paired with 1.5 scoop Origin was awesome for pumps. Loved the nitrate dose + the DI-caffeine malate that was smooth. Highly recommend stacking the two with safe doses of each.
    Don't give me ideas like that....I got a bottle of both in my supp stash. I may try that sometime.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  16. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.15%

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Don't give me ideas like that....I got a bottle of both in my supp stash. I may try that sometime.
    1.5 scoops of Enhanced with 2 scoops of Bodyfoge 2.0 is quite nice as well.....
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.51%

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Already giving me ideas too.....jumping on enhanced once its on np
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.49%

Was going to give it a try till I read about the increase in heart rate. I like craze for the focus & no elevated heart rate. I might have to pass on this one..
  19. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by rhino67jg View Post
    Was going to give it a try till I read about the increase in heart rate. I like craze for the focus & no elevated heart rate. I might have to pass on this one..
    Those reports are from people not starting with 1 scoop it looks like

At 1-1.5 scoops, you can really stretch a bottle out based on your stim tolerance
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.3%

I haven't experienced an elevated heart rate at 2 scoops...just smooth energy, sharp focus, and great pumps.
    PES Representative
  21. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I haven't experienced an elevated heart rate at 2 scoops...just smooth energy, sharp focus, and great pumps.
    Me neither, but again, everyone will react differently to stimulants.

The initial feedback of Enhanced reminds me so much of when DMAA launched. People were taking 2-3 scoops of Jack3d before every consuming DMAA before and were saying it was too strong. All about finding your happy place
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Enhanced is actually the first pre workout I have tried where the high end dose was too much for me.

During an HIIT session my heart rate was noticeably higher at two scoops. During high volume weight training two scoops was perfect.

I have trained on 800mg caffeine before so this makes a nice change for me. It means the tub lasts longer.
    PES Representative
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.15%

That was at 2 scoops or max dosage. For most thats gonna be to much.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.48%

Stoked on trying this. Ive got a decently high stim tolerance and find 300mg caffeine if its been awhile since a break seems to be my sweet spot, maybe 350 if its been a rough day. But this one scoop business being strong with enhanced.. that sounds so nice. Cant wait to try it! PES hasnt disappointed me yet!
  25. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.55%

Quote Originally Posted by TyMan14 View Post
    Stoked on trying this. Ive got a decently high stim tolerance and find 300mg caffeine if its been awhile since a break seems to be my sweet spot, maybe 350 if its been a rough day. But this one scoop business being strong with enhanced.. that sounds so nice. Cant wait to try it! PES hasnt disappointed me yet!
    Yea...and 1 scoop only has 125mg caffeine!

There's 6 ingredients working together to give Enhanced its feel...remove one of them and it isn't the same. Thats why it took us so long to finalize the formula
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.48%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

There's 6 ingredients working together to give Enhanced its feel...remove one of them and it isn't the same. Thats why it took us so long to finalize the formula
    I like that its not just another formula of caffeine, 1,3, and some random pump products in low doses. Those pres have their place, and I do use them, but Im always searching for something else, something better. Caffeine is amazing and all, but when you can base pre off of something other than the main stream stims and make it work even better than others, then you really have my attention. As soon as it hits nutra Ill pick up a tub and give it a go!
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.1%

Wait a sec, have u tried checking your blood pressure while off and on craze? PEA analogues wreck my blood pressure and the majority of folks. It scares me to use craze. I was 106/70 this morning and on craze ill be resting at 150/80. Toss in some heavy deadlifts or squats and thats stroke central.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    Wait a sec, have u tried checking your blood pressure while off and on craze? PEA analogues wreck my blood pressure and the majority of folks. It scares me to use craze. I was 106/70 this morning and on craze ill be resting at 150/80. Toss in some heavy deadlifts or squats and thats stroke central.
    PEA causes a very sharp but very transient peak in BP. I'm surprised your BP gets that high with craze.

To rhino: if it has caffeine, guess what? Your heart rate will be elevated. This is a good thing to meet the increased functional and metabolic demand on the body. What's not such a good thing is an increase in BP...which is not an issue with enhanced due to the higher nitrate and agmatine content. If anything, your BP may actually drop with Enhanced.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.54%

Ha, so where are you guys getting this? I only see it for pre-order on one site!!
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.65%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

Sooo worth the wait though!! I love that PES doesn't just rush out a product but makes sure it's perfect! Enhanced is a game changer.
  31. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.35%

Quote Originally Posted by d1sc1ple

Sooo worth the wait though!! I love that PES doesn't just rush out a product but makes sure it's perfect! Enhanced is a game changer.
    Thanks for the support, we want to provide the best product possible, and that takes time.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  32. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.16%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

What do you mean? All the arm chair chemists looked at the label and said everything is underdosed and ineffective. I don't understand how you all are seeing such great results. I am baffled.

As and aside. Next time you dose your Enhanced, add in 500mgs - 1G of ALCAR. Just try it.
    The Historic PES Legend
  33. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.15%

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    What do you mean? All the arm chair chemists looked at the label and said everything is underdosed and ineffective. I don't understand how you all are seeing such great results. I am baffled.

As and aside. Next time you dose your Enhanced, add in 500mgs - 1G of ALCAR. Just try it.
    LOL....yes they did. Most have gone silent....

BRB sourcing some ALCAR....
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.3%

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post

I've been using 2g. Love it.
    PES Representative
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.1%

PES enhanced is strong stuff

Hmm I've never gotten anything from alcar. But I did mix 4g phenibut with the enhanced yesterday and felt really good.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.51%

I think I need a break from stims. I didn't get much from 1 scoop. I'll try 1.5 tomorrow and see how it goes.
  37. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.55%

Quote Originally Posted by ddfox View Post
    I think I need a break from stims. I didn't get much from 1 scoop. I'll try 1.5 tomorrow and see how it goes.
    If youre very stim tolerant, youll be a 2 scooper
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%

I feel it at two scoops. My stimulant tolerance is so high I told Josh not to send me any stimulants in testing phases as my feedback would be useless lol.

It is nice not having to add an ephedrine tablet to your pre workout lol.
    PES Representative
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I feel it at two scoops. My stimulant tolerance is so high I told Josh not to send me any stimulants in testing phases as my feedback would be useless lol.

It is nice not having to add an ephedrine tablet to your pre workout lol.
    I took my first dose yesterday at 1.5 and second dose today at 2 scoops. 2 is where I will be staying. Even at a 11pm workout I didn't feel tired but not over stimmed feeling either.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

My start my tub in a week or so. Can't wait
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recompadrol is strong stuff...
    By saggy321 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-14-2013, 05:17 PM
  2. Alpha t2-this stuff is strong
    By Hope in forum PES
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 12:39 AM
  3. FinigenX Magnum ??? what is this stuff?
    By oswizzle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 01:31 PM
  4. what the hell is this stuff?
    By CrimsonOsiris in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 12:04 PM
  5. whats is this stuff?
    By x_muscle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 12:46 PM