PES enhanced is strong stuff

Page 8 of 13 First ... 678910 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    For the record, I meant postganglionic​, not postsynaptic. Big difference
    hey coop, do you think you could comment on my question above? Thanks in advnaced

    -thomassj


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thomassj View Post
    im sorry if this has already been asked but how many mg of nitrates are in this product? I know it is a prop blend but if someone could shed some light on a rough figure that'd be great
    What I can tell you is that 1 scoop hits some of the studied ergogenic nitrate doses, and 2 scoops hits the rest of them.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    What I can tell you is that 1 scoop hits some of the studied ergogenic nitrate doses, and 2 scoops hits the rest of them.
    Thanks for the response. How would you compare the energy/focus of enhanced with craze?

    -thomassj

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thomassj View Post
    Thanks for the response. How would you compare the energy/focus of enhanced with craze?

    -thomassj
    I think I commented about this before, but Enhanced provides more of a physical surge of energy, whereas craze has a very strong psychostimulant effect

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I think I commented about this before, but Enhanced provides more of a physical surge of energy, whereas craze has a very strong psychostimulant effect
    Ah my bad I did not read through the whole thread I'll get on that though, thanks for your responses.

    -thomassj

  6. Denzel = boss

    Enhanced at 1.5 scoops is a quick pick me up after a night binge.

    Cooper is such a beast that he answers people from different forums in random threads!

    All caught up now..

    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  7. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Denzel = boss

    Enhanced at 1.5 scoops is a quick pick me up after a night binge.

    Cooper is such a beast that he answers people from different forums in random threads!

    All caught up now..

    Rumour has it he doesn't even read the other forums, he just gets a third sense.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thomassj View Post
    im sorry if this has already been asked but how many mg of nitrates are in this product? I know it is a prop blend but if someone could shed some light on a rough figure that'd be great
    Plenty...more than most if not all the products I have looked at. If you look at actual nitrate content
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  9. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Denzel = boss

    Enhanced at 1.5 scoops is a quick pick me up after a night binge.

    Cooper is such a beast that he answers people from different forums in random threads!

    All caught up now..

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Rumour has it he doesn't even read the other forums, he just gets a third sense.
    I've even heard that Chuck Norris is PMing him for advice.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    But why drive a POS if you can have a Ferarri? I'll take the candy flavor anytime. In recent times, LG's ASGT was pretty bad
    lol asgt was sweet compared to jp8 haha. To me JP8 From Diesel was some bad tasting stuff.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

    This reminds me of Denzel Washington in the movie Flight
    Cocaine is a motherf*cker.

  12. To No hype:

    A. Check corpus bish

    B. Tachyphylaxis is not the same as tolerance as I'm sure you know. Tachyphylaxis typically presents within a single period of use (e.g. one day). A great example of an ingredient that exhibits tachyphylaxis is methylphenidate, which shows loss of a response throughout the day (hence Concerta, which uses an osmotic pump system to create an ascending dose release). Looking at the label of Enhanced, I don't see anything that is particularly tachyphylactic in nature. Obviously caffeine and friends can create tolerance with time, but like you, I'm also trying to figure out why you developed tolerance so rapidly. Work with me here so we can make the most out of this tub for you...and more importantly, check corpus so we can directly communicate .

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    To No hype:

    A. Check corpus bish

    B. Tachyphylaxis is not the same as tolerance as I'm sure you know. Tachyphylaxis typically presents within a single period of use (e.g. one day). A great example of an ingredient that exhibits tachyphylaxis is methylphenidate, which shows loss of a response throughout the day (hence Concerta, which uses an osmotic pump system to create an ascending dose release). Looking at the label of Enhanced, I don't see anything that is particularly tachyphylactic in nature. Obviously caffeine and friends can create tolerance with time, but like you, I'm also trying to figure out why you developed tolerance so rapidly. Work with me here so we can make the most out of this tub for you...and more importantly, check corpus so we can directly communicate .
    Must be his high body fat levels, he breaking 25%...

  14. I took 1.5 scoops today, didn't get much out of it
    Was fasted and everything

  15. First dude I seen say that!

  16. I just tried another 1.5 scoops and still nada
    am I the only one? I was really excited too

  17. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    I just tried another 1.5 scoops and still nada
    am I the only one? I was really excited too
    Pump it up to full power Scotty.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    I just tried another 1.5 scoops and still nada
    am I the only one? I was really excited too
    The lack of effect from Enhanced is your punishment for cheating on your Supp-D mistress.
    BOARD TYRANT

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    The lack of effect from Enhanced is your punishment for cheating on your Supp-D mistress.
    it had norcoclaurine, I had to try it!

    and ya I am waiting on my supp-d. the tingles...*daydream*

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Pump it up to full power Scotty.
    You are going to have to excuse me for not getting the reference, I am too young to know anything. lol

  21. Haha, all good, I'm just a crotchety old 33 year old. Just an old saying. Go two rounded scoops!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Haha, all good, I'm just a crotchety old 33 year old. Just an old saying. Go two rounded scoops!
    definitely will!

  23. Got my enhanced in a few days earlier than expected. i started with one even scoop, didn't feel a huge surge of power, instead it was nice and smooth, I felt it when I started lifting though!

    Didn't get any PRs but I was able to get a bunch of lifts in and didn't tire out. I am looking forward to trying it more.

    Since I work out at night and I usually take my PWO around 7-8pm, I guess I'll find out how long the energy lingers around.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by tsugsr View Post
    Got my enhanced in a few days earlier than expected. i started with one even scoop, didn't feel a huge surge of power, instead it was nice and smooth, I felt it when I started lifting though!

    Didn't get any PRs but I was able to get a bunch of lifts in and didn't tire out. I am looking forward to trying it more.

    Since I work out at night and I usually take my PWO around 7-8pm, I guess I'll find out how long the energy lingers around.
    Awesome...give 1.5 a shot
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  25. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    I just tried another 1.5 scoops and still nada
    am I the only one? I was really excited too
    Not the only one bud, I received two samples and dosed only one to try out and noticed nothing which honestly shocked. Gonna try to trade for some or order some samples so I can play with the dosing.
    Independent

  26. Really is a bummer for whoever isn't feeling anything from Enhanced. For those not getting anything from it, no noticeable energy or focus?
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  27. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Really is a bummer for whoever isn't feeling anything from Enhanced. For those not getting anything from it, no noticeable energy or focus?
    What about pump? The agmatine and nitrates should elicit some solid pumps.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post

    What about pump? The agmatine and nitrates should illicit some solid pumps.
    Oh ya from sure this. I was just curious if they felt any added energy or focus because for me the energy and focus is crazy. Along with the pump
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  29. Elicit: to bring about

    Illicit: illegal
    BOARD TYRANT

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Elicit: to bring about

    Illicit: illegal
    The pumps on Enhanced are illegal?


    I probably have used the wrong selection of that before and will now probably think way too hard every time I go to post elicit in a sentence now thanks to this post.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Recompadrol is strong stuff...
    By saggy321 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-14-2013, 06:17 PM
  2. Alpha t2-this stuff is strong
    By Hope in forum PES
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 01:39 AM
  3. FinigenX Magnum ??? what is this stuff?
    By oswizzle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 02:31 PM
  4. what the hell is this stuff?
    By CrimsonOsiris in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 01:04 PM
  5. whats is this stuff?
    By x_muscle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 01:46 PM
Log in
Log in