PES enhanced is strong stuff

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
for the first 2 days i tried it, i took 2 scoops. it was so strong i would get winded after my first warm up sets because my heartrate would elevate so much. i wouldnt be surprised if i was throwing out some crazy arrythmias, too. my stim tolerance is through the roof... tried one scoop today and didnt feel like i was going to stroke out, so id HIGHLY recommend starting out slow with this stuff. that is all.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I completely agree, and this is the feedback across the board. People look at the caffeine content and think...250mg, I can handle that. Little do they realize there are four​ other stimulants in the product

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sampled Enhanced before it was released and started with 2 scoops. Way too much strong. 1-1.5 as everyone else is saying will be the sweet spot.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I completely agree, and this is the feedback across the board. People look at the caffeine content and think...250mg, I can handle that. Little do they realize there are four​ other stimulants in the product

this is exactly what i thought. the other stims must be pretty potent for me to feel a product with only 125mg of caffeine in it.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
One scoop is good. I'm planning to try two tomorrow, but may go with 1.5. Also planning to try one scoop with extra agmatine, and one scoop with a scoop of Hemavol. The answer is in there somewhere, but it's already evident the product is very good and well worth the Insider purchase.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
One scoop is good. I'm planning to try two tomorrow, but may go with 1.5. Also planning to try one scoop with extra agmatine, and one scoop with a scoop of Hemavol. The answer is in there somewhere, but it's already evident the product is very good and well worth the Insider purchase.
id do 1.5
serious i thought my heart was going to explode with 2 scoops. had to cut my workout short both times, and the first time i spent 20 minutes laying on the floor thinking i was going to puke my brains out after only doing a few sets of deadlifts. made me really sick.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm loving this feedback! There is so much more to Enhanced than stimulants, but their strength is there so that you get more out of each bottle.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Rocket fuel with huge pumps!

Lutztenways

Lutztenways

Awards
Enhanced is so strong but it feels impossibly smooth. I've never experienced a stim quite like it.

d1sc1ple

Awards
Two scoops was great until I pushed myself too hard, I am going to start using 1 scoop on regular days and 1.5 on days when I need that extra motivation.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
This is quite true.

2 scoops was too much for me, and I've abused many OTC stimulants through the years.

1 scoop Enhanced paired with 1.5 scoop Origin was awesome for pumps. Loved the nitrate dose + the DI-caffeine malate that was smooth. Highly recommend stacking the two with safe doses of each.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback.

We do have to emphasise that this is not a product where you should automatically try the highest dose like many do automatically.

Start with one scoop and see how you get on. Some people who are sensitive to stimulants have reported increased energy and pumps at only 0.5 scoops per workout.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is quite true.

2 scoops was too much for me, and I've abused many OTC stimulants through the years.

1 scoop Enhanced paired with 1.5 scoop Origin was awesome for pumps. Loved the nitrate dose + the DI-caffeine malate that was smooth. Highly recommend stacking the two with safe doses of each.
Don't give me ideas like that....I got a bottle of both in my supp stash. I may try that sometime. ;)

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Don't give me ideas like that....I got a bottle of both in my supp stash. I may try that sometime. ;)
1.5 scoops of Enhanced with 2 scoops of Bodyfoge 2.0 is quite nice as well.....

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Already giving me ideas too.....jumping on enhanced once its on np :D

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Was going to give it a try till I read about the increase in heart rate. I like craze for the focus & no elevated heart rate. I might have to pass on this one..

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was going to give it a try till I read about the increase in heart rate. I like craze for the focus & no elevated heart rate. I might have to pass on this one..
Those reports are from people not starting with 1 scoop it looks like

At 1-1.5 scoops, you can really stretch a bottle out based on your stim tolerance

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't experienced an elevated heart rate at 2 scoops...just smooth energy, sharp focus, and great pumps.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't experienced an elevated heart rate at 2 scoops...just smooth energy, sharp focus, and great pumps.
Me neither, but again, everyone will react differently to stimulants.

The initial feedback of Enhanced reminds me so much of when DMAA launched. People were taking 2-3 scoops of Jack3d before every consuming DMAA before and were saying it was too strong. All about finding your happy place

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enhanced is actually the first pre workout I have tried where the high end dose was too much for me.

During an HIIT session my heart rate was noticeably higher at two scoops. During high volume weight training two scoops was perfect.

I have trained on 800mg caffeine before so this makes a nice change for me. It means the tub lasts longer. :)

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
That was at 2 scoops or max dosage. For most thats gonna be to much.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Stoked on trying this. Ive got a decently high stim tolerance and find 300mg caffeine if its been awhile since a break seems to be my sweet spot, maybe 350 if its been a rough day. But this one scoop business being strong with enhanced.. that sounds so nice. Cant wait to try it! PES hasnt disappointed me yet!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stoked on trying this. Ive got a decently high stim tolerance and find 300mg caffeine if its been awhile since a break seems to be my sweet spot, maybe 350 if its been a rough day. But this one scoop business being strong with enhanced.. that sounds so nice. Cant wait to try it! PES hasnt disappointed me yet!
Yea...and 1 scoop only has 125mg caffeine!

There's 6 ingredients working together to give Enhanced its feel...remove one of them and it isn't the same. Thats why it took us so long to finalize the formula

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established

There's 6 ingredients working together to give Enhanced its feel...remove one of them and it isn't the same. Thats why it took us so long to finalize the formula
I like that its not just another formula of caffeine, 1,3, and some random pump products in low doses. Those pres have their place, and I do use them, but Im always searching for something else, something better. Caffeine is amazing and all, but when you can base pre off of something other than the main stream stims and make it work even better than others, then you really have my attention. As soon as it hits nutra Ill pick up a tub and give it a go!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Wait a sec, have u tried checking your blood pressure while off and on craze? PEA analogues wreck my blood pressure and the majority of folks. It scares me to use craze. I was 106/70 this morning and on craze ill be resting at 150/80. Toss in some heavy deadlifts or squats and thats stroke central.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Wait a sec, have u tried checking your blood pressure while off and on craze? PEA analogues wreck my blood pressure and the majority of folks. It scares me to use craze. I was 106/70 this morning and on craze ill be resting at 150/80. Toss in some heavy deadlifts or squats and thats stroke central.
PEA causes a very sharp but very transient peak in BP. I'm surprised your BP gets that high with craze.

To rhino: if it has caffeine, guess what? Your heart rate will be elevated. This is a good thing to meet the increased functional and metabolic demand on the body. What's not such a good thing is an increase in BP...which is not an issue with enhanced due to the higher nitrate and agmatine content. If anything, your BP may actually drop with Enhanced.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ha, so where are you guys getting this? I only see it for pre-order on one site!!

d1sc1ple

Awards

Sooo worth the wait though!! I love that PES doesn't just rush out a product but makes sure it's perfect! Enhanced is a game changer.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Sooo worth the wait though!! I love that PES doesn't just rush out a product but makes sure it's perfect! Enhanced is a game changer.
Thanks for the support, we want to provide the best product possible, and that takes time.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you mean? All the arm chair chemists looked at the label and said everything is underdosed and ineffective. I don't understand how you all are seeing such great results. I am baffled.

As and aside. Next time you dose your Enhanced, add in 500mgs - 1G of ALCAR. Just try it.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean? All the arm chair chemists looked at the label and said everything is underdosed and ineffective. I don't understand how you all are seeing such great results. I am baffled.

As and aside. Next time you dose your Enhanced, add in 500mgs - 1G of ALCAR. Just try it.
LOL....yes they did. Most have gone silent....

BRB sourcing some ALCAR....

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I've been using 2g. Love it.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Hmm I've never gotten anything from alcar. But I did mix 4g phenibut with the enhanced yesterday and felt really good.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:( I think I need a break from stims. I didn't get much from 1 scoop. I'll try 1.5 tomorrow and see how it goes.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel it at two scoops. My stimulant tolerance is so high I told Josh not to send me any stimulants in testing phases as my feedback would be useless lol.

It is nice not having to add an ephedrine tablet to your pre workout lol.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I feel it at two scoops. My stimulant tolerance is so high I told Josh not to send me any stimulants in testing phases as my feedback would be useless lol.

It is nice not having to add an ephedrine tablet to your pre workout lol.
I took my first dose yesterday at 1.5 and second dose today at 2 scoops. 2 is where I will be staying. Even at a 11pm workout I didn't feel tired but not over stimmed feeling either.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My start my tub in a week or so. Can't wait

nidhogg

Awards
So is this stuff strictly peripheral or does it also have central effects? More importantly, can it be used to study with?
I personally hate craze. Tried all flavors and all were crap in terms of reputed effects.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
A few good Canadians could use a wee bit of Enhanced..lol.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So is this stuff strictly peripheral or does it also have central effects? More importantly, can it be used to study with?
I personally hate craze. Tried all flavors and all were crap in terms of reputed effects.
Definitely not strictly peripheral...the mental focus is significant. It's the perfect balance of central and peripheral to make you dominate the gym

It's great for studying...Mr. Cooper uses it to study.

Gives a great clear mind

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Definitely not strictly peripheral...the mental focus is significant. It's the perfect balance of central and peripheral to make you dominate the gym

It's great for studying...Mr. Cooper uses it to study.

Gives a great clear mind
I went home yesterday dosed my Enhanced on the way and cleared mine and my moms drives of 10" of snow. Went to the gym and had a great chest workout. Came home watched the Blackhawks game. Went back outside at 9:45 and cleared 5" more of snow. Not a single yawn or tired moment. This stuff lasts. Was motivated to do more but had to get to bed. LOL

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went home yesterday dosed my Enhanced on the way and cleared mine and my moms drives of 10" of snow. Went to the gym and had a great chest workout. Came home watched the Blackhawks game. Went back outside at 9:45 and cleared 5" more of snow. Not a single yawn or tired moment. This stuff lasts. Was motivated to do more but had to get to bed. LOL
Holy Carp sounds like a crazy long day.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Two scoops was great until I pushed myself too hard, I am going to start using 1 scoop on regular days and 1.5 on days when I need that extra motivation.
What happened when you pushed yourself too hard?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
A few good Canadians could use a wee bit of Enhanced..lol.
I'm fixing this issue, also if you need some samples we can meetup this week D.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Both, and definitely can be used for studying, Amazing mental focus/clarity

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
1-1.5 scoops and I'm flying high. Still more than enough energy. The focus and concentration is unbelievable. I will stretch a bottle out to 30-40 workouts.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MidwestBeast Supplement Auction 2
CATdiesel76 Supplement Auction 1
Xrkc6x PES 111
Hockeyaus33 Supplements 5
Supplements 11