PES enhanced is strong stuff - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

PES enhanced is strong stuff

Page 4 of 10 First ... 234569 ... Last
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That is a side effect I am really enjoying. I can go in and crush my workout but still have a nice steady energy left over to actaully get stuff done after.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    That is a side effect I am really enjoying. I can go in and crush my workout but still have a nice steady energy left over to actaully get stuff done after.
    Word that!
    Romans 8:38-39

Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

Dear god. I used two scoops yesterday and I have never experienced anything even close to that powerful in ten years of using various ephedra products and pre-workouts.

I've been using Craze at two heaping scoops on and off for the past year or so, and it doesn't even come close to how powerful Enhanced is.

That said, two scoops was way too much. My BP spiked, I got tremendously flushed, broke out in a cold sweat, and felt like I was gonna puke.

I have never been so overwhelmed by the max dose of any product before. Will back off to 1 scoop and see how it goes.
    •   

Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jamesgatz83 View Post
    Dear god. I used two scoops yesterday and I have never experienced anything even close to that powerful in ten years of using various ephedra products and pre-workouts.

I've been using Craze at two heaping scoops on and off for the past year or so, and it doesn't even come close to how powerful Enhanced is.

That said, two scoops was way too much. My BP spiked, I got tremendously flushed, broke out in a cold sweat, and felt like I was gonna puke.

I have never been so overwhelmed by the max dose of any product before. Will back off to 1 scoop and see how it goes.
    Label says start with 1 scoop for a reason!

Its powerful...
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Lasts so long
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Label says start with 1 scoop for a reason!

Its powerful...
    Ha, I know. I went in thinking it wasn't a big deal since every label says to start with one scoop to assess tolerance and I've never needed anything less than max dose to get a decent effect.

I have a ton of experience with different pre-workouts, and this is the first pre-workout I've ever discovered where the max dose is overwhelmingly powerful.
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Ha, I know. I went in thinking it wasn't a big deal since every label says to start with one scoop to assess tolerance and I've never needed anything less than max dose to get a decent effect.

I have a ton of experience with different pre-workouts, and this is the first pre-workout I've ever discovered where the max dose is overwhelmingly powerful.
    We didnt want to sell you guys short
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

We didnt want to sell you guys short

Looking forward to trying it at one scoop. I might actually get better-than-expected value out of a pre-workout for once.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking forward to trying it at one scoop. I might actually get better-than-expected value out of a pre-workout for once.
    Love hearing this, Enhanced is unlike any preworkout I've ever used.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Love hearing this, Enhanced is unlike any preworkout I've ever used.
    Yes but its under dosed........lol

Anybody in here with experience with both Craze and Enhanced? Curious to hear dosing protocols for the respective products.

Enhanced is def up there with Craze as far as energy is concerned. I prefer enhanced for pumps and endurance
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

Those reports are from people not starting with 1 scoop it looks likeAt 1-1.5 scoops, you can really stretch a bottle out based on your stim tolerance
    I've got a pretty extensive stimulant experience...been taking OTC and pharmaceutical stims since the mid-late 90's off and on. I decided to give enhanced a go with the presale and really wish I'd tried a sample first. I tried my first dose at just over a scoop (probably 1 1/4 scoop) and it didn't go well. It honestly felt like a big dose of yohimbine. Increased heart rate. I felt like I couldn't catch my breath and at times I thought I was going to pass out. Lots of anxiety and nausea during my workout. I had to cut the workout short. I decided to give it a try at 3/4 of a scoop and it wasn't much better...just not as pronounced as before. I'm not sure how you guys are taking this stuff. Really made me feel like crap. It sucks because I really wanted this stuff to work for me, but now I've got nearly a full tub that I'll never use.
    Advanced Muscle Science

Anybody in here with experience with both Craze and Enhanced? Curious to hear dosing protocols for the respective products.
    I've tried both and in my experience, craze is far superior. IMO it really is the gold standard as far as pre-workouts go.

The anxiety/jitters/nasty stim feel from enhanced was just too much for me even at lower dosages. I do seem to be the minority however. Its a bummer.
    Advanced Muscle Science
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I got two sample packs from PES a while back...these samples included approx 2 scoops each...
    cliffs: I did not have a good workout with either sample packs.... I'm just going to say that 2 scoops was too much for me...

However, I did went ahead and purchased a tub from Darren/NutraPlanet. Plan to start with 1 scoop (stack with Hemavol) and see how it goes...
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep

Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    I've got a pretty extensive stimulant experience...been taking OTC and pharmaceutical stims since the mid-late 90's off and on. I decided to give enhanced a go with the presale and really wish I'd tried a sample first. I tried my first dose at just over a scoop (probably 1 1/4 scoop) and it didn't go well. It honestly felt like a big dose of yohimbine. Increased heart rate. I felt like I couldn't catch my breath and at times I thought I was going to pass out. Lots of anxiety and nausea during my workout. I had to cut the workout short. I decided to give it a try at 3/4 of a scoop and it wasn't much better...just not as pronounced as before. I'm not sure how you guys are taking this stuff. Really made me feel like crap. It sucks because I really wanted this stuff to work for me, but now I've got nearly a full tub that I'll never use.
    I had a similar experience at 2 scoops, and now that you mention it, a lot of the trademark yohimbine sides were present: facial flushing, jitters, increased heart rate, etc. It did wear off quickly, however, and it tapered off very smoothly. Nothing even resembling a crash.

It reminded me a little of the first time I ever drank a Spike Shooter, which is essentially just 300 mg of caffeine and a solid dose of yohimbine.
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    Addy being sent...Lol Sorry to here about the experience though Quigs
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

I promise you guys any side effects due to overstimulation are not from yohimbine. The stim-blend as a whole is large and potent...like any product, it's not for everyone, but by adjusting the dose, you may be able to make it work for you.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am spewing that both original versions of alphamine or enhanced isn't allowed into Australia
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    I am spewing that both original versions of alphamine or enhanced isn't allowed into Australia
    I would be moving!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Australia versions of both coming soon...all new formulas to abide by your crazy laws and still maintain an awesome feel and results...will be the most hardcore and exotic thing on the aussie shelves
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Nice to see you found your sweet spot by playing with the doses. As for the endurance that is something that I notice a lot on Nitrates. I know you mentioned you have used Creatine Nitrate before though so that should be similar. It may be due to the mental aspects of the product tho. Increased mental stimulation may have you pushing through barriers you wouldn't normally.
    You are right, i forgot about the nitrates in the formula. Although i never noticed this kind of effect before due to me always pairing up citrulline with nitrates.

Australia versions of both coming soon...all new formulas to abide by your crazy laws and still maintain an awesome feel and results...will be the most hardcore and exotic thing on the aussie shelves
    If only! Every time without fail that "Aussie versions" of anything come out they are garbage. Not your fault of course, you can't put the good stuff in!I just ordered anyway. Bit of luck it will slip through. I'll never know what they did to craze over here but it went from mind blowing to utter rubbish about a year after it came out. Damn our ridiculous laws! I'm gonna just keep trying to get the Us version through. There is literally no good PWO' here. Just caffeine filled crap. So sad.
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Technicley there is nothing illeagle listed on the label.

With the nutra sale, what version will be sold? The Flavored version that was shipped on the insider sale or the new flavors that taste more like candy/alphamine?

I dont mind the flavor that arrived from the insider sale, but its a little chalky. I prefer alphamine more.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

Anything that retailers have will be the first flavour. Any improved flavours won't have gone to manufacture yet as far as I know.
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    If only! Every time without fail that "Aussie versions" of anything come out they are garbage. Not your fault of course, you can't put the good stuff in!I just ordered anyway. Bit of luck it will slip through. I'll never know what they did to craze over here but it went from mind blowing to utter rubbish about a year after it came out. Damn our ridiculous laws! I'm gonna just keep trying to get the Us version through. There is literally no good PWO' here. Just caffeine filled crap. So sad.
    Agreed. Everything we get is far from amazing

There is a UK version of Alphamine without the SA2-A complex. I couldn't tell the difference between the two to be honest.
    PES Representative

Doccmatic is right. Technically nothing illegal on label (bless your hearts PES) if its good I'm gonna STOCK UP hard before this weak country bans it!

But you gots to say that brother, no offence.

But you gots to say that brother, no offence.
    Not really. If I preferred one I wouldn't mind saying it. Customers appreciate honesty.

On paper I would prefer to have the SA2-A complex in Alphamine and would definitely pick the USA version. When I used the UK version I couldn't tell the difference. Josh compensated with higher amounts of the other ingredients very effectively.
    PES Representative

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Not really. If I preferred one I wouldn't mind saying it. Customers appreciate honesty.

On paper I would prefer to have the SA2-A complex in Alphamine and would definitely pick the USA version. When I used the UK version I couldn't tell the difference. Josh compensated with higher amounts of the other ingredients very effectively.
    Fair enough mate. Well, I speed ordered my enhanced so wish me luck!

Good luck. Keep us updated.
    PES Representative
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

Fair enough mate. Well, I speed ordered my enhanced so wish me luck!
    So you just ordered from nutra planet?

Are you in Australia?

So you just ordered from nutra planet?

Are you in Australia?
    Yeah dude, Adelaide. Get on it. That price is awesome!
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

Good luck!

It says on the NP that enhanced is banned in Australia :/

I might give it a go anyways

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

LOL...I work for a company based in Adelaide.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    LOL...I work for a company based in Adelaide.
    That is a real b*tch of a commute for you.
    PES Representative

That is a real b*tch of a commute for you.
    LMAO...we have an office in Cork, Ireland as well.

This. Just an FYI. We know removing an ingredient for export sucks. Most companies just remove the banned substance and call that their international version. We also up the game on the other ingredients that illicit a stimulant response.

We dont want you people over the pond feeling slighted.
    The Historic PES Legend

Especially as I am from England. If it sucked I would go mental lol.
    PES Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recompadrol is strong stuff...
    By saggy321 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-14-2013, 04:17 PM
  2. Alpha t2-this stuff is strong
    By Hope in forum PES
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-14-2012, 11:39 PM
  3. FinigenX Magnum ??? what is this stuff?
    By oswizzle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 12:31 PM
  4. what the hell is this stuff?
    By CrimsonOsiris in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 11:04 AM
  5. whats is this stuff?
    By x_muscle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 11:46 AM