PES enhanced is strong stuff - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

PES enhanced is strong stuff

Page 4 of 10 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,704
    Rep Power
    4686930

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    That is a side effect I am really enjoying. I can go in and crush my workout but still have a nice steady energy left over to actaully get stuff done after.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  2. Natestreo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    854
    Rep Power
    27638

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    That is a side effect I am really enjoying. I can go in and crush my workout but still have a nice steady energy left over to actaully get stuff done after.
    Word that!
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt
  3. jamesgatz83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    21977

    Reputation

    Dear god. I used two scoops yesterday and I have never experienced anything even close to that powerful in ten years of using various ephedra products and pre-workouts.

    I've been using Craze at two heaping scoops on and off for the past year or so, and it doesn't even come close to how powerful Enhanced is.

    That said, two scoops was way too much. My BP spiked, I got tremendously flushed, broke out in a cold sweat, and felt like I was gonna puke.

    I have never been so overwhelmed by the max dose of any product before. Will back off to 1 scoop and see how it goes.
    •   
       

  4. nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgatz83 View Post
    Dear god. I used two scoops yesterday and I have never experienced anything even close to that powerful in ten years of using various ephedra products and pre-workouts.

    I've been using Craze at two heaping scoops on and off for the past year or so, and it doesn't even come close to how powerful Enhanced is.

    That said, two scoops was way too much. My BP spiked, I got tremendously flushed, broke out in a cold sweat, and felt like I was gonna puke.

    I have never been so overwhelmed by the max dose of any product before. Will back off to 1 scoop and see how it goes.
    Label says start with 1 scoop for a reason!

    Its powerful...
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    That is a side effect I am really enjoying. I can go in and crush my workout but still have a nice steady energy left over to actaully get stuff done after.
    Lasts so long
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  6. jamesgatz83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    21977

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Label says start with 1 scoop for a reason!

    Its powerful...
    Ha, I know. I went in thinking it wasn't a big deal since every label says to start with one scoop to assess tolerance and I've never needed anything less than max dose to get a decent effect.

    I have a ton of experience with different pre-workouts, and this is the first pre-workout I've ever discovered where the max dose is overwhelmingly powerful.
  7. nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgatz83 View Post
    Ha, I know. I went in thinking it wasn't a big deal since every label says to start with one scoop to assess tolerance and I've never needed anything less than max dose to get a decent effect.

    I have a ton of experience with different pre-workouts, and this is the first pre-workout I've ever discovered where the max dose is overwhelmingly powerful.
    We didnt want to sell you guys short
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  8. jamesgatz83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    21977

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    We didnt want to sell you guys short

    Looking forward to trying it at one scoop. I might actually get better-than-expected value out of a pre-workout for once.
  9. BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,957
    Rep Power
    7039438

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgatz83 View Post
    Looking forward to trying it at one scoop. I might actually get better-than-expected value out of a pre-workout for once.
    Love hearing this, Enhanced is unlike any preworkout I've ever used.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  10. dtrain13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    670234

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Love hearing this, Enhanced is unlike any preworkout I've ever used.
    Yes but its under dosed........lol
  11. jamesgatz83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    21977

    Reputation

    Anybody in here with experience with both Craze and Enhanced? Curious to hear dosing protocols for the respective products.
  12. mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,482
    Rep Power
    5966607

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Enhanced is def up there with Craze as far as energy is concerned. I prefer enhanced for pumps and endurance
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  13. quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10630

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Those reports are from people not starting with 1 scoop it looks likeAt 1-1.5 scoops, you can really stretch a bottle out based on your stim tolerance
    I've got a pretty extensive stimulant experience...been taking OTC and pharmaceutical stims since the mid-late 90's off and on. I decided to give enhanced a go with the presale and really wish I'd tried a sample first. I tried my first dose at just over a scoop (probably 1 1/4 scoop) and it didn't go well. It honestly felt like a big dose of yohimbine. Increased heart rate. I felt like I couldn't catch my breath and at times I thought I was going to pass out. Lots of anxiety and nausea during my workout. I had to cut the workout short. I decided to give it a try at 3/4 of a scoop and it wasn't much better...just not as pronounced as before. I'm not sure how you guys are taking this stuff. Really made me feel like crap. It sucks because I really wanted this stuff to work for me, but now I've got nearly a full tub that I'll never use.
    Advanced Muscle Science
  14. quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10630

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgatz83 View Post
    Anybody in here with experience with both Craze and Enhanced? Curious to hear dosing protocols for the respective products.
    I've tried both and in my experience, craze is far superior. IMO it really is the gold standard as far as pre-workouts go.

    The anxiety/jitters/nasty stim feel from enhanced was just too much for me even at lower dosages. I do seem to be the minority however. Its a bummer.
    Advanced Muscle Science
  15. Loudy Rowdy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    342973

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I got two sample packs from PES a while back...these samples included approx 2 scoops each...
    1
    cliffs: I did not have a good workout with either sample packs.... I'm just going to say that 2 scoops was too much for me...

    However, I did went ahead and purchased a tub from Darren/NutraPlanet. Plan to start with 1 scoop (stack with Hemavol) and see how it goes...
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  16. jamesgatz83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    21977

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    I've got a pretty extensive stimulant experience...been taking OTC and pharmaceutical stims since the mid-late 90's off and on. I decided to give enhanced a go with the presale and really wish I'd tried a sample first. I tried my first dose at just over a scoop (probably 1 1/4 scoop) and it didn't go well. It honestly felt like a big dose of yohimbine. Increased heart rate. I felt like I couldn't catch my breath and at times I thought I was going to pass out. Lots of anxiety and nausea during my workout. I had to cut the workout short. I decided to give it a try at 3/4 of a scoop and it wasn't much better...just not as pronounced as before. I'm not sure how you guys are taking this stuff. Really made me feel like crap. It sucks because I really wanted this stuff to work for me, but now I've got nearly a full tub that I'll never use.
    I had a similar experience at 2 scoops, and now that you mention it, a lot of the trademark yohimbine sides were present: facial flushing, jitters, increased heart rate, etc. It did wear off quickly, however, and it tapered off very smoothly. Nothing even resembling a crash.

    It reminded me a little of the first time I ever drank a Spike Shooter, which is essentially just 300 mg of caffeine and a solid dose of yohimbine.
  17. AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,704
    Rep Power
    4686930

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    I've got a pretty extensive stimulant experience...been taking OTC and pharmaceutical stims since the mid-late 90's off and on. I decided to give enhanced a go with the presale and really wish I'd tried a sample first. I tried my first dose at just over a scoop (probably 1 1/4 scoop) and it didn't go well. It honestly felt like a big dose of yohimbine. Increased heart rate. I felt like I couldn't catch my breath and at times I thought I was going to pass out. Lots of anxiety and nausea during my workout. I had to cut the workout short. I decided to give it a try at 3/4 of a scoop and it wasn't much better...just not as pronounced as before. I'm not sure how you guys are taking this stuff. Really made me feel like crap. It sucks because I really wanted this stuff to work for me, but now I've got nearly a full tub that I'll never use.
    Addy being sent...Lol Sorry to here about the experience though Quigs
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  18. mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,482
    Rep Power
    5966607

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I promise you guys any side effects due to overstimulation are not from yohimbine. The stim-blend as a whole is large and potent...like any product, it's not for everyone, but by adjusting the dose, you may be able to make it work for you.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  19. horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    806
    Rep Power
    189546

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    PES enhanced is strong stuff


    I am spewing that both original versions of alphamine or enhanced isn't allowed into Australia
  20. LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,513
    Rep Power
    9695600

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    I am spewing that both original versions of alphamine or enhanced isn't allowed into Australia
    I would be moving!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  21. nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    I am spewing that both original versions of alphamine or enhanced isn't allowed into Australia
    Australia versions of both coming soon...all new formulas to abide by your crazy laws and still maintain an awesome feel and results...will be the most hardcore and exotic thing on the aussie shelves
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  22. shinivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    346
    Rep Power
    642

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Nice to see you found your sweet spot by playing with the doses. As for the endurance that is something that I notice a lot on Nitrates. I know you mentioned you have used Creatine Nitrate before though so that should be similar. It may be due to the mental aspects of the product tho. Increased mental stimulation may have you pushing through barriers you wouldn't normally.
    You are right, i forgot about the nitrates in the formula. Although i never noticed this kind of effect before due to me always pairing up citrulline with nitrates.
  23. ProteinMurder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    446
    Rep Power
    571

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Australia versions of both coming soon...all new formulas to abide by your crazy laws and still maintain an awesome feel and results...will be the most hardcore and exotic thing on the aussie shelves
    If only! Every time without fail that "Aussie versions" of anything come out they are garbage. Not your fault of course, you can't put the good stuff in!I just ordered anyway. Bit of luck it will slip through. I'll never know what they did to craze over here but it went from mind blowing to utter rubbish about a year after it came out. Damn our ridiculous laws! I'm gonna just keep trying to get the Us version through. There is literally no good PWO' here. Just caffeine filled crap. So sad.
  24. Docmattic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Power
    54640

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Australia versions of both coming soon...all new formulas to abide by your crazy laws and still maintain an awesome feel and results...will be the most hardcore and exotic thing on the aussie shelves
    Technicley there is nothing illeagle listed on the label.

    With the nutra sale, what version will be sold? The Flavored version that was shipped on the insider sale or the new flavors that taste more like candy/alphamine?

    I dont mind the flavor that arrived from the insider sale, but its a little chalky. I prefer alphamine more.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  25. bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,190
    Rep Power
    10502207

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Anything that retailers have will be the first flavour. Any improved flavours won't have gone to manufacture yet as far as I know.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  26. horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    806
    Rep Power
    189546

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    PES enhanced is strong stuff


    Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    If only! Every time without fail that "Aussie versions" of anything come out they are garbage. Not your fault of course, you can't put the good stuff in!I just ordered anyway. Bit of luck it will slip through. I'll never know what they did to craze over here but it went from mind blowing to utter rubbish about a year after it came out. Damn our ridiculous laws! I'm gonna just keep trying to get the Us version through. There is literally no good PWO' here. Just caffeine filled crap. So sad.
    Agreed. Everything we get is far from amazing
  27. bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,190
    Rep Power
    10502207

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    There is a UK version of Alphamine without the SA2-A complex. I couldn't tell the difference between the two to be honest.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  28. ProteinMurder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    446
    Rep Power
    571

    Reputation

    Doccmatic is right. Technically nothing illegal on label (bless your hearts PES) if its good I'm gonna STOCK UP hard before this weak country bans it!
  29. ProteinMurder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    446
    Rep Power
    571

    Reputation

    But you gots to say that brother, no offence.
  30. bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,190
    Rep Power
    10502207

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    But you gots to say that brother, no offence.
    Not really. If I preferred one I wouldn't mind saying it. Customers appreciate honesty.

    On paper I would prefer to have the SA2-A complex in Alphamine and would definitely pick the USA version. When I used the UK version I couldn't tell the difference. Josh compensated with higher amounts of the other ingredients very effectively.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  31. ProteinMurder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    446
    Rep Power
    571

    Reputation

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Not really. If I preferred one I wouldn't mind saying it. Customers appreciate honesty.

    On paper I would prefer to have the SA2-A complex in Alphamine and would definitely pick the USA version. When I used the UK version I couldn't tell the difference. Josh compensated with higher amounts of the other ingredients very effectively.
    Fair enough mate. Well, I speed ordered my enhanced so wish me luck!
  32. bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,190
    Rep Power
    10502207

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Good luck. Keep us updated.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  33. horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    806
    Rep Power
    189546

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    PES enhanced is strong stuff


    Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Fair enough mate. Well, I speed ordered my enhanced so wish me luck!
    So you just ordered from nutra planet?

    Are you in Australia?
  34. ProteinMurder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    446
    Rep Power
    571

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    So you just ordered from nutra planet?

    Are you in Australia?
    Yeah dude, Adelaide. Get on it. That price is awesome!
  35. horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    806
    Rep Power
    189546

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    PES enhanced is strong stuff


    Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Yeah dude, Adelaide. Get on it. That price is awesome!
    Good luck!

    It says on the NP that enhanced is banned in Australia :/

    I might give it a go anyways
  36. dtrain13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    670234

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Yeah dude, Adelaide. Get on it. That price is awesome!
    LOL...I work for a company based in Adelaide.
  37. bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,190
    Rep Power
    10502207

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    LOL...I work for a company based in Adelaide.
    That is a real b*tch of a commute for you.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  38. dtrain13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    670234

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    That is a real b*tch of a commute for you.
    LMAO...we have an office in Cork, Ireland as well.
  39. DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    700731

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Not really. If I preferred one I wouldn't mind saying it. Customers appreciate honesty.

    On paper I would prefer to have the SA2-A complex in Alphamine and would definitely pick the USA version. When I used the UK version I couldn't tell the difference. Josh compensated with higher amounts of the other ingredients very effectively.
    This. Just an FYI. We know removing an ingredient for export sucks. Most companies just remove the banned substance and call that their international version. We also up the game on the other ingredients that illicit a stimulant response.

    We dont want you people over the pond feeling slighted.
    The Historic PES Legend
  40. bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,190
    Rep Power
    10502207

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Especially as I am from England. If it sucked I would go mental lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Recompadrol is strong stuff...
    By saggy321 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-14-2013, 04:17 PM
  2. Alpha t2-this stuff is strong
    By Hope in forum PES
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-14-2012, 11:39 PM
  3. FinigenX Magnum ??? what is this stuff?
    By oswizzle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 12:31 PM
  4. what the hell is this stuff?
    By CrimsonOsiris in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 11:04 AM
  5. whats is this stuff?
    By x_muscle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 11:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in