Is there any way to deepen one's voice after puberty?

Gungadin

Awards
I am 20 years old and have a unusually eratic voice in which sometimes its high (usually aroound mid day) but when I wake up and around night time when I am relaxed my voice is pretty deep. Is there any to permanently deepen the voice using androgen supplements like Androsterone or a dht gel which i can get a prescription for? Serious question and thanks for any advice.

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
Could be like the actors and train yourself to talk in a lower tone. Would take some persistence though

Gungadin

Awards
Could be like the actors and train yourself to talk in a lower tone. Would take some persistence though
understood. But in a leadership position in a club model un which requres me to debate and give speeches alot and its very annoying with a high voice. Basically my range goes from waking up I have a voice thats deep similar to vin diesel's pitch (but with less volume) and then in the day time it gets nasally and high and returns back to deep in the night time. Can androgens like androsterone or DHT used over the long term deepen my voice permanently?

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone is an interesting hormone in itself. It does deepen the voice but too much or too little has consequences. Tread lightly with increasing testosterone. if you haven't done the research, put some time in and see if there's info on DHEA and lowering ones voice. I naturally have a lower voice but it is more noticeable when I am with a girl or friends. Around my parents my pitch does go up...it could be an environmental influence

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
intresting thread