Best Lean bulking stack? - AnabolicMinds.com

Best Lean bulking stack?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

Best Lean bulking stack?

Im gonna be lean bulking and running 6-8 caps of natadrol /day for 8 weeks and was wondering what would be best to stack with it (nothing hormonal, no PHs)? I-GH-1? And I want a good PCT either with or instead of the formadrol. Im gonna be lean bulking so something that would be best for keeping the gains and leaning out quite a bit for the next 12 weeks after before i go to cabo. What would you recommend?

Possibly DAA? Something to keep the muscle hardness and be lean while on the beach

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

Never seen a dead supplement section....

anyone suggest any last minute changes? The only thing i wanted to add but couldnt find was something like i-gh-1 that was simply amazing for sleep. Could sleep for 6 hours and feel like 10.

(Just increased the hemavol quantity to 2) and i will be taking hemavol + 200mg caffiene as pre-workout throughout this entire 12 weeks.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

dont expect much out of natadrol for body comp, you should see strength gains though. look into endurance over xtend. id do anabeta, daa, gf-t21, endurance, volatile and some sort of creatine for your off days.
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    dont expect much out of natadrol for body comp, you should see strength gains though. look into endurance over xtend. id do anabeta, daa, gf-t21, endurance, volatile and some sort of creatine for your off days.
    Natadrol for the bulk (gained soo much after only 4 caps a day for 30 days so im upping the anti). Then the Tropinol XP for the cut. Im always lean even when im dirty bulking. I just need to put on about 10-15lbs during the 8 weeks of natadrol and then cruise down to maintenance (say 3300-3800 cals) on the Tropinol for 8 weeks leading up cabo.

Sound about right? Oh and creatine is a year round staple obviously
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    switched out the xtend for endurance, hopefully it works better than the xtend i loved 2 years ago. thanks for the help mang

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rate my Hardening/Lean Bulk Stack
    By rpm0070 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-12-2010, 04:06 PM
  2. Lean Bulking Stack
    By jrw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 05:18 PM
  3. Lean Bulk Stack Questions And Suggestions
    By panther77 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6