Stack Advice

honkeykong

Awards
Got my routines set. Got my diet in check. Now I just need you guys advice on a good stack to really help in some good muscle gains. I've only messed with preworkout powders and protein in the past so haven't really just gotten my feet completely wet. Any and all help is much appreciated.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
anabeta, daa, gf-t21, creatine, volatile, endurance.....

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Got my routines set. Got my diet in check. Now I just need you guys advice on a good stack to really help in some good muscle gains. I've only messed with preworkout powders and protein in the past so haven't really just gotten my feet completely wet. Any and all help is much appreciated.
Creatine: Genomyx CreIgnite
Pre-workout: Genomyx Origin, Driven Sports Craze, PES Enhanced
Protein: Whatever floats your boat.

NP has a dirty sale on a CreIgnite/Agmatine stack (both flavored which are delicious)

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/genomyx/pre-ignition-stack-creignite-agmatine-sulfate.html?sel=5542

d1sc1ple

Awards
Whatever you do get some AnaBeta OG I you are looking to add muscle, No bulk should be without it. Other than that make sure your essentials are covered, fish oils, multi, clean protein, creatine etc.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pre workout Stimulants
White Flood (does not contain creatine) - Controlled Labs
Jack3d Micro - USP Labs
Muscle Marinade - Purus Labs
Enhanced - PES

Pre workout Stim Free
Hemavol - iForce

Other Supps to use for pre workout
Agmatine - BioCor
Creatine - BioCor, bulk
BCAAs - Modern BCAA

Intra Workout
BCAAs - Modern BCAA

Post Workout
A meal high in carbs and protein - 2 cups of oats (or pasta) with chicken, beef, protein shake...etc

Other Supplements for a Bulk

Anabeta (sorry for the large spacing, computer wouldnt let me get closer), IGF 2, Versa 1, DAA, Erase, Prime (mainly for strength but love the stuff)

Recommended Stack

Anabeta + Versa 1 + DAA + Erase

Im not saying you have to take all of the products mentioned. I was just trying to give you a few options. Get more feedback on this thread and do some researching on the products that have been suggested. Any other questions regarding supplements, please ask. If you have questions on diet or training, post a new thread in the proper section of this forum. Good luck!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pre workout Stimulants
White Flood (does not contain creatine) - Controlled Labs
Jack3d Micro - USP Labs
Muscle Marinade - Purus Labs
Enhanced - PES

Pre workout Stim Free
Hemavol - iForce

Other Supps to use for pre workout
Agmatine - BioCor
Creatine - BioCor, bulk
BCAAs - Modern BCAA

Intra Workout
BCAAs - Modern BCAA

Post Workout
A meal high in carbs and protein - 2 cups of oats (or pasta) with chicken, beef, protein shake...etc

Other Supplements for a Bulk

Anabeta (sorry for the large spacing, computer wouldnt let me get closer), IGF 2, Versa 1, DAA, Erase, Prime (mainly for strength but love the stuff)

Recommended Stack

Anabeta + Versa 1 + DAA + Erase

Im not saying you have to take all of the products mentioned. I was just trying to give you a few options. Get more feedback on this thread and do some researching on the products that have been suggested. Any other questions regarding supplements, please ask. If you have questions on diet or training, post a new thread in the proper section of this forum. Good luck!
Very nicely laid out, solid advice here ^^^

honkeykong

Awards
Thanks guys for putting me on the right path u guys are awesome!