Condense

Smell - 9/10

Awesome smell. No chemical smell and was very distinct watermelon aroma.

Mixability - 9/10

There was absolutely zero sediment when mixing ConDense. The only thing I noticed was there was quite a bit of foam on top but after a couple of swirls the foam subsided to a minimum. One of the best mixing products Ive ever seen. Similar to amino mixing.

Taste - 10/10

Hands down the best tasting supp I have ever had. No chemical taste. Not overpowering. Smooth and amazing. Homerun guys.

Focus - 7/10

Had good focus the entire time I was using ConDense. No tunnel vision but was very good the one time I used it by itself.

Energy - 8/10

Very smooth energy and no crash. 400mgs caffeine is a great pickme up and a nice even rush for the entire workout. I also felt like ConDense was INTENSIFYING Muscle Marinade. It opend my veins up so much that I was getting EVERYTHING from MM when they were stacked.

Endurance - 10/10

I hit some rep PR's in the last few weeks and I attribute that to the increased bloodflow and oxegenation of the blood alot.

Strength - 6-10

No noticeable strength increase when I used ConDense by itself but I didnt expect any. I didnt fall off at all due to the increased energy tho so Im satisfied with this aspect.

Pumps - 9/10

This is where ConDense shines. It took about three to four days for the nitrates to really build up in my system otherwise this would be a 10. After the initial "Loading" phase the pumps got better and better with each use. Today (my last day) was the best yet. Dissapointed that I ran out cause I was surprised how strong the pumps were today and Im too cheap to buy more right now :P Vascularity got better every day and the last couple weeks I have had some of the best "veinage" ever in my triceps/quads/shoulders.

Overall - 9/10

For me I didnt expect mindblowing strength increases on this product. I graded it for what I expect it to be. A pump product with a good pick me up. I have only ever had one other pump product deliver like ConDense has. This is now 100% in my top 10 supps. Amazing pumps, awesome vascularity, great smooth energy, best taste of ANY supplement drink and very low price for what it offers. Purus hit a home run with ConDense and there will be plenty in my Supp cupboard from now on.