How dry will joints get from Erase?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I`m ordering some.

I will dose only 25mg(1 cap)per day.

How dry should my joints become in worst case scenario?

I have high E2,around 477(near upper limit).

I lift heavy and have had joint,tendon,ligament problems in the past but I now use many support supps so it`s much better.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting with high E2; I'd be very surprised if 1 cap caused any joint problems. I have horrible joints as well, but no issues running Erase at 3 caps when combined with super cissus.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Agreed with above,I dont have much joint discomfort at all with erase,especially at 1 cap per day it has never gave me an issue,but if you already have joint problems and havent tried cissus I would highly recommend it,it has done wonders for me since starting it,and its hard to put a price on a good joint support.Orange Triad,Oxi-megas,and Cissus Xt is my go to joint stack.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/cissus-xt-750mg-120-caps.html

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With one cap OG Erase? Nothing IMO. I've taken 3 caps OG Erase and 1 cap EP and never had joint paint. Yes, everyone is different of course but especially with 25mg Erase, there shouldn't be any problems with joint pain.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone is different so we can't say for surely how you will react joint wise to it. But starting at one cap a day is a good start, see how it treats you and go from there would be my advice. I don't really notice anything myself from joint pain at lower dose of Erase.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Starting with high E2; I'd be very surprised if 1 cap caused any joint problems. I have horrible joints as well, but no issues running Erase at 3 caps when combined with super cissus.
Do you also train heavy Breezy?

I use glucosamine,msm,Collagen,vit c and I also ran a cycle of cissus.

With this I have been able to recover from a period where I was getting hurt every 3rd day.

It was really horrible.

It`s much better now.

I absolutely love training heavy,so I wouldn`t like to compromise that in any way.

I guess one cap of Erase wouldn`t do that to me then,especially with the high E2.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with above,I dont have much joint discomfort at all with erase,especially at 1 cap per day it has never gave me an issue,but if you already have joint problems and havent tried cissus I would highly recommend it,it has done wonders for me since starting it,and its hard to put a price on a good joint support.Orange Triad,Oxi-megas,and Cissus Xt is my go to joint stack.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/cissus-xt-750mg-120-caps.html
]
Thank you sir!

I`ve done a cycle of cissus,it`s very good stuff.

It literally healed my elbow injury.

I don`t use it all the time,only when I get hurt.

If I use it all the time or in high dosages,I don`t handle it very well.

I believe cissus is a bit toxic,dose dependently,at least for me it is.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
With one cap OG Erase? Nothing IMO. I've taken 3 caps OG Erase and 1 cap EP and never had joint paint. Yes, everyone is different of course but especially with 25mg Erase, there shouldn't be any problems with joint pain.
Thanks Bayne!

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is different so we can't say for surely how you will react joint wise to it. But starting at one cap a day is a good start, see how it treats you and go from there would be my advice. I don't really notice anything myself from joint pain at lower dose of Erase.
You think I should just try it out and see?

I`m worried that if I take it and it dries my joints out too much I might get hurt on one of those trainings.

I suppose it doesn`t exactly dry them out that drastically.

smutty

smutty

Awards
I must be an extreme case but I tried 1 cap and stopped because of joint pain, but I think my joints are dry to begin with.

A

alfredm005

Awards
For how long did u take 3 OG Erase and 1 EP daily?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you also train heavy Breezy?

I use glucosamine,msm,Collagen,vit c and I also ran a cycle of cissus.

With this I have been able to recover from a period where I was getting hurt every 3rd day.

It was really horrible.

It`s much better now.

I absolutely love training heavy,so I wouldn`t like to compromise that in any way.

I guess one cap of Erase wouldn`t do that to me then,especially with the high E2.
Not too heavy at the moment, but every time I've ran Erase/Pro I was.

I've tried a bunch of different things for joint relief, but found cissus to be the most effective by far.

Yeah, I know how bad it can get. I used to roll out of bed to avoid putting pressure on my elbows. Glad to hear they're holding up.

Considering your high E2, I think you'll be fine.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For how long did u take 3 OG Erase and 1 EP daily?
No, don't take them together. Take OG Erase, 1-3 caps a day, and if you take Erase Pro, take 1 per day (in the morning or preworkout).

Only run Erase/Erase Pro for 8 weeks followed by a 4 week break.

A

alfredm005

Awards
No, don't take them together. Take OG Erase, 1-3 caps a day, and if you take Erase Pro, take 1 per day (in the morning or preworkout).

Only run Erase/Erase Pro for 8 weeks followed by a 4 week break.
oh ok, shoot, my bad. Thanks for the clarification

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I can take 4 daily for 2 months with no issues. Guess I'm an emotional, estrogenic woman

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I can take 4 daily for 2 months with no issues. Guess I'm an emotional, estrogenic woman
Lol

I become an emotional woman only if I fall into a depressive episode,otherwise I am almost a man!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
erase pro dried me up alot, in a matter of days my knees were killing me, imma stick to erase at 2 caps or ad3 pct. formutech flexible (joint support) and fish oil help out alot