Going Back Stack


  1. I was thinking of using Creignite+Compete+Hemavol For my pre workout and stack the versa1+supersap+1carboxy


    Is this overkill and should I add anything else?

    My goal is to gain mass with the least amount of Fat!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by TM81 View Post
    I was thinking of using Creignite+Compete+Hemavol For my pre workout and stack the versa1+supersap+1carboxy

    Is this overkill and should I add anything else?

    My goal is to gain mass with the least amount of Fat!
    Everything looks good to me. No overkill IMO. I would take your Versa-1 pre-workout though.

    With what you have you can achieve your goals with a well planned diet and exercise plan. You could add some other supplements to help with lean gains but that is up to you.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  3. If you plan to log it or something then let us know...should be epic
    BPI Sports Nutrition forum/social media representative
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Everything looks good to me. No overkill IMO. I would take your Versa-1 pre-workout though.

    With what you have you can achieve your goals with a well planned diet and exercise plan. You could add some other supplements to help with lean gains but that is up to you.
    What would you recommend adding ?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TM81 View Post

    What would you recommend adding ?
    What other supplements have you ran? I would look into Anabeta or Anabeta Elite. Anabeta/ABE for me have gave me great results each and every time.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    What other supplements have you ran? I would look into Anabeta or Anabeta Elite. Anabeta/ABE for me have gave me great results each and every time.
    Daa/erase
    M1d black/form x

    But nothing in 3 months other than synedrex !

    Does the ABE make you hungry ?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TM81 View Post

    Daa/erase
    M1d black/form x

    But nothing in 3 months other than synedrex !

    Does the ABE make you hungry ?
    Some people report increases hunger from AB/ABE and then some don't. For me it makes me hungry but it also acts as a GDA somewhat. ABE has the added forskolin which is great for body composition.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Some people report increases hunger from AB/ABE and then some don't. For me it makes me hungry but it also acts as a GDA somewhat. ABE has the added forskolin which is great for body composition.
    So how about just taking the Forskolin, like the SS Forskolin !

    What is the ABE suppose to do?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TM81 View Post

    So how about just taking the Forskolin, like the SS Forskolin !

    What is the ABE suppose to do?
    You could add the Forskolin of course instead of ABE. But with ABE you get more then just Forskolin.

    AB/ABE has anacyclus pyrthrum which is a natural anabolic with androgenic effects. AB only has anacyclus pyrthrum while ABE has forskolin and has a cortisol control in it. So in short, ABE is awesome for a recomp/cut (gaining lean mass while keeping fat to a minimum).
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    You could add the Forskolin of course instead of ABE. But with ABE you get more then just Forskolin.

    AB/ABE has anacyclus pyrthrum which is a natural anabolic with androgenic effects. AB only has anacyclus pyrthrum while ABE has forskolin and has a cortisol control in it. So in short, ABE is awesome for a recomp/cut (gaining lean mass while keeping fat to a minimum).
    So ABE+Versa1+SuperSap+1Carboxy it is

    Should I run EP with or after this?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TM81 View Post

    So ABE+Versa1+SuperSap+1Carboxy it is

    Should I run EP with or after this?
    If it were me, I would run EP with it. ABE + EP is a fantastic combo.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-24-2005, 05:43 PM
  2. started SD pct 2 days ago, can i go back on cycle?
    By billemTreiber in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-24-2005, 09:42 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-19-2005, 04:04 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 03:17 PM
Log in
Log in