Going Back Stack

T

TM81

Awards
I was thinking of using Creignite+Compete+Hemavol For my pre workout and stack the versa1+supersap+1carboxy

Is this overkill and should I add anything else?

My goal is to gain mass with the least amount of Fat!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking of using Creignite+Compete+Hemavol For my pre workout and stack the versa1+supersap+1carboxy

Is this overkill and should I add anything else?

My goal is to gain mass with the least amount of Fat!
Everything looks good to me. No overkill IMO. I would take your Versa-1 pre-workout though.

With what you have you can achieve your goals with a well planned diet and exercise plan. You could add some other supplements to help with lean gains but that is up to you.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
If you plan to log it or something then let us know...should be epic

T

TM81

Awards
Everything looks good to me. No overkill IMO. I would take your Versa-1 pre-workout though.

With what you have you can achieve your goals with a well planned diet and exercise plan. You could add some other supplements to help with lean gains but that is up to you.
What would you recommend adding ?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What would you recommend adding ?
What other supplements have you ran? I would look into Anabeta or Anabeta Elite. Anabeta/ABE for me have gave me great results each and every time.

T

TM81

Awards
What other supplements have you ran? I would look into Anabeta or Anabeta Elite. Anabeta/ABE for me have gave me great results each and every time.
Daa/erase
M1d black/form x

But nothing in 3 months other than synedrex !

Does the ABE make you hungry ?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Daa/erase
M1d black/form x

But nothing in 3 months other than synedrex !

Does the ABE make you hungry ?
Some people report increases hunger from AB/ABE and then some don't. For me it makes me hungry but it also acts as a GDA somewhat. ABE has the added forskolin which is great for body composition.

T

TM81

Awards
Some people report increases hunger from AB/ABE and then some don't. For me it makes me hungry but it also acts as a GDA somewhat. ABE has the added forskolin which is great for body composition.
So how about just taking the Forskolin, like the SS Forskolin !

What is the ABE suppose to do?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So how about just taking the Forskolin, like the SS Forskolin !

What is the ABE suppose to do?
You could add the Forskolin of course instead of ABE. But with ABE you get more then just Forskolin.

AB/ABE has anacyclus pyrthrum which is a natural anabolic with androgenic effects. AB only has anacyclus pyrthrum while ABE has forskolin and has a cortisol control in it. So in short, ABE is awesome for a recomp/cut (gaining lean mass while keeping fat to a minimum).

T

TM81

Awards
You could add the Forskolin of course instead of ABE. But with ABE you get more then just Forskolin.

AB/ABE has anacyclus pyrthrum which is a natural anabolic with androgenic effects. AB only has anacyclus pyrthrum while ABE has forskolin and has a cortisol control in it. So in short, ABE is awesome for a recomp/cut (gaining lean mass while keeping fat to a minimum).
So ABE+Versa1+SuperSap+1Carboxy it is

Should I run EP with or after this?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So ABE+Versa1+SuperSap+1Carboxy it is

Should I run EP with or after this?
If it were me, I would run EP with it. ABE + EP is a fantastic combo.