VERSA + PES stack? Input

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I could see 5-8 pounds as long as your diet, exercise, and rest are all on point. Realistically though 5-8lbs is quite a chuck of weight to put on in 8 weeks. But ya I believe it can be done for sure.
    Yeah, Plus apparently the AB increases appetite greatly. Plus There will be some fat gain since its a somewhat "dirty" bulk.

2. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Yeah, Plus apparently the AB increases appetite greatly. Plus There will be some fat gain since its a somewhat "dirty" bulk.
    Ya it should increase hunger and thirst. Be sure to get adequate water in also. And ya with a somewhat dirty bulk some fat gain will be noticed. But with the combo you have if it isn't too much dirty the fat gains should be minimal for sure.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
    •   

3. Great suggestions in this thread. You guys beat me to it!

804 this is going to be a phenomenal stack. Will you be logging any part of the run?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Great suggestions in this thread. You guys beat me to it! 804 this is going to be a phenomenal stack. Will you be logging any part of the run?
    Thanks! I am currently logging V-1 w/ bulk powders and the usual staples.

I can't post the link but its: "804 time to blow up USP/PES"

I will also mention on there once I begin AB/Erase/ TP -- probably Tuesday/ Wednesday of next week. Should be epic, I'm already hitting some great PR's on my first cycle of V-1

5. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Thanks! I am currently logging V-1 w/ bulk powders and the usual staples. I can't post the link but its: "804 time to blow up USP/PES" I will also mention on there once I begin AB/Erase/ TP -- probably Tuesday/ Wednesday of next week. Should be epic, I'm already hitting some great PR's on my first cycle of V-1
    Strange...I can't seem to find it. Do you mind posting the link with spaces so that I can copy/paste?

usplabsdirect.com

6. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Whoop! Thank you sir.

usplabsdirect.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES Stacks and Sales - Save BIG at NP!
    By nattydisaster in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 02:08 PM
  2. PES Stacks and Sales - Save BIG at NP!
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 04:08 PM
  3. Revised Stack - Inputs Please
    By 08TT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 09:32 PM
  4. Still thinking of a stack, input?
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 03:25 AM