VERSA + PES stack? Input

Awards
  • Established
So next week I am starting my last major bulk before summer. Im currently finishing up a Versa-1 + bulk powders stack with my normal staples (Protein, pwo's, aminos, multi, fish oil, fiber, ect) . I got two of these stacks, and I am adding Anabeta, Test powder, and erase. Should I continue the use of the bulk powders on this cycle? Obviously I will continue Cissus, but will supersaponins and 1-carboxy be overkill? just looking for some insight.. Any suggestions?

Also My Pwo's will consist of: Enhanced, Craze, Hemavol, Mr. Hyde, and Focus Xt

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what bulk powders are you using? am i missing something?

Awards
  • Established
what bulk powders are you using? am i missing something?
"Obviously I will continue Cissus, but will supersaponins and 1-carboxy be overkill? just looking for some insight.. Any suggestions?"NP intro deal Supersap, cissus, 1-carboxy

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Obviously I will continue Cissus, but will supersaponins and 1-carboxy be overkill? just looking for some insight.. Any suggestions?"NP intro deal Supersap, cissus, 1-carboxy
sorry i read it on my phone and it cut off part of the text. ill reply tonight when i get home.

d1sc1ple

Awards
Have you ever used AnaBeta? I seriously would never bulk without it. If its your last Bulk before summer try the AnaBeta Elite so you will stay leaner. Stack that with the Versa-1 and I you can boo out for the Enhanced and you will be rocking man! I always blast the Fish oils and Cissus bc of my joints and inflammation so that's great to keep in but that's all you will really need but it's up to you. Good Luck!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So next week I am starting my last major bulk before summer. Im currently finishing up a Versa-1 + bulk powders stack with my normal staples (Protein, pwo's, aminos, multi, fish oil, fiber, ect) . I got two of these stacks, and I am adding Anabeta, Test powder, and erase. Should I continue the use of the bulk powders on this cycle? Obviously I will continue Cissus, but will supersaponins and 1-carboxy be overkill? just looking for some insight.. Any suggestions?

Also My Pwo's will consist of: Enhanced, Craze, Hemavol, Mr. Hyde, and Focus Xt
You can continue to use your bulk powders (supersap 1-carboxy) and when you add Anabeta, Test Powder, and Erase.

Your bulk powders can be ran for up to 12 weeks with a 4 week break so you should be good.

Do you have everything set up as in your dosing protocol?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can continue to use your bulk powders (supersap 1-carboxy) and when you add Anabeta, Test Powder, and Erase.

Your bulk powders can be ran for up to 12 weeks with a 4 week break so you should be good.

agreed with everything here.

also agree on the ABE addition. solid product, although i prefer OG anabeta over ABE

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
when is enhanced going to hit nutraplanet? i need to make an order soon for more protein and wanted to add it in.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

This sounds fun!!! Going to try and run this myself!

Awards
  • Established

I have already purchased the "testify stack" from NP (AB + Testpowder). I will probably continue the stack with ABE and EP for the second half of the bulk - weeks 5-8 (Which will be without versa, but I will probably have some of the bulk powders left).

Dosing protocol is under my LOG: 804 time to blow up USP/PES

I think I've got that part down, but I'm open to any suggestions.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have already purchased the "testify stack" from NP (AB + Testpowder). I will probably continue the stack with ABE and EP for the second half of the bulk - weeks 5-8 (Which will be without versa, but I will probably have some of the bulk powders left).

Dosing protocol is under my LOG: 804 time to blow up USP/PES

I think I've got that part down, but I'm open to any suggestions.
Sounds like you've got it all down. You've got yourself an awesome looking 8 week stack. Ill have to follow along in your log :D.

Reactions: 804

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you've got it all down. You've got yourself an awesome looking 8 week stack. Ill have to follow along in your log :D.
Good deal! Looking forward to my first experience with anabeta and PES! Also, Any feedback on it!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good deal! Looking forward to my first experience with anabeta and PES! Also, Any feedback on it!
You'll really enjoy it. Ill just sit back and let you experience the awesomeness :D

Awards
  • Established
You'll really enjoy it. Ill just sit back and let you experience the awesomeness :D
Some people say you dont feel DAA/Testpowder til about the 4th week.. Whats your take on that? HAve you ever stacked it with AB/ABE?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people say you dont feel DAA/Testpowder til about the 4th week.. Whats your take on that? HAve you ever stacked it with AB/ABE?
Ya I've stacked DAA with AB. For me personally from what I can remember I would say roughly 2 weeks. Everyone is different though.

Awards
  • Established
Ya I've stacked DAA with AB. For me personally from what I can remember I would say roughly 2 weeks. Everyone is different though.
Regardless, I'll probably continue it into weeks 5-8 with ABE and EP

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds Good! Did it give you the sh!ts?
not at all. certain types of DAA do this to some people though. SNS DAA and synthetic supplements DAA didnt bother me at all.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Regardless, I'll probably continue it into weeks 5-8 with ABE and EP
Good idea. Go with SNS or SS DAA once you stop Test Powder.

Awards
  • Established
Good idea. Go with SNS or SS DAA once you stop Test Powder.
Yea seems like a good idea considering its a lot cheaper. Idk whats up with all the poor reviews on NP for them..

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea seems like a good idea considering its a lot cheaper. Idk whats up with all the poor reviews on NP for them..
Some people just don't react to DAA or they expect to gains 10lbs because its a "testosterone booster".

Awards
  • Established
Some people just don't react to DAA or they expect to gains 10lbs because its a "testosterone booster".
Yeah I hear you. Any reason other than cost why you stray from TP?

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, I plan to hopefully gain at LEAST 5-8 lbs over this 8 week cycle. I think that it reasonable.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I hear you. Any reason other than cost why you stray from TP?
No reason at all. TP looks like a very solid product and the reviews say the same. I haven't tried TP yet but I will in the near future. Ya the price is up there but thats because it is more then DAA and the quality of the other goodies in the mix.

Awards
  • Established
No reason at all. TP looks like a very solid product and the reviews say the same. I haven't tried TP yet but I will in the near future. Ya the price is up there but thats because it is more then DAA and the quality of the other goodies in the mix.
Yeah, I got it mainly because of the TESTify stack, and that making it cheaper as a combo..

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously, I plan to hopefully gain at LEAST 5-8 lbs over this 8 week cycle. I think that it reasonable.
I could see 5-8 pounds as long as your diet, exercise, and rest are all on point. Realistically though 5-8lbs is quite a chuck of weight to put on in 8 weeks. But ya I believe it can be done for sure.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I got it mainly because of the TESTify stack, and that making it cheaper as a combo..
Ya the TESTify Stack price is insane. I wouldn't pass that up either.

Awards
  • Established
I could see 5-8 pounds as long as your diet, exercise, and rest are all on point. Realistically though 5-8lbs is quite a chuck of weight to put on in 8 weeks. But ya I believe it can be done for sure.
Yeah, Plus apparently the AB increases appetite greatly. Plus There will be some fat gain since its a somewhat "dirty" bulk.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, Plus apparently the AB increases appetite greatly. Plus There will be some fat gain since its a somewhat "dirty" bulk.
Ya it should increase hunger and thirst. Be sure to get adequate water in also. And ya with a somewhat dirty bulk some fat gain will be noticed. But with the combo you have if it isn't too much dirty the fat gains should be minimal for sure.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great suggestions in this thread. You guys beat me to it! :p

804 this is going to be a phenomenal stack. Will you be logging any part of the run?

Awards
  • Established
Great suggestions in this thread. You guys beat me to it! :p804 this is going to be a phenomenal stack. Will you be logging any part of the run?
Thanks! I am currently logging V-1 w/ bulk powders and the usual staples.

I can't post the link but its: "804 time to blow up USP/PES"

I will also mention on there once I begin AB/Erase/ TP -- probably Tuesday/ Wednesday of next week. Should be epic, I'm already hitting some great PR's on my first cycle of V-1

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! I am currently logging V-1 w/ bulk powders and the usual staples. I can't post the link but its: "804 time to blow up USP/PES" I will also mention on there once I begin AB/Erase/ TP -- probably Tuesday/ Wednesday of next week. Should be epic, I'm already hitting some great PR's on my first cycle of V-1
Strange...I can't seem to find it. Do you mind posting the link with spaces so that I can copy/paste?