LG Science Stack Advice

SlickWilly36

SlickWilly36

Awards
Looking at the new LG Sciences pro hormones, I'm looking for any advice or tips on stacking the M1D Andro and the 1-Andro. Would this be a good stack? I'm 23 and just joined so I could get some advice on this stack. Let me know. Thanks guys.

SlickWilly36

SlickWilly36

Awards
I've taken pro hormones before so I'm not new to it. Just wanting to know if this stack would be legit or what I should do instead since I can't find much on these supps yet.

TurnKey

TurnKey

Awards
A stack is only good in the context of a goal. What are you trying to accomplish? M1D Andro and 1 Andro both contain 3b-hydroxy-androst-1-ene-17-one Lg's spin on DHEA which can make a two step conversion to test or estrogen. 1 andro has the addition of the AI Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione (same chemical name as in PES Erase) which is supposed to prevent aromatase from converting andros into estros thus raising test. In Erase it has proven effective. Not much out there of the efficacy of LG's form of it.

SlickWilly36

SlickWilly36

Awards
Main goal is to gain lean mass. What are advising I should do?

TurnKey

TurnKey

Awards
I'm not advising you to do anything. If I was gonna run an LG stack for lean mass I would go M1d Black 8 ED for 6-8weeks stacked with Ph-17. PCT can be Formadrol or FormX.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Not supplements, against the rules, go to the Anabolics Section. Thanks.