Timing of this stack

squadx

squadx

Awards
Look to add a different cut stack
Alphamine + Erase Pro + Decimate

Alphamine and Erase Pro in AM
Alphamine once again later in the day

When would be a good time to add in Decimate, I saw the label mentions 1 cap 3x daily on empty stomach, would it be ok to just take 1 before each meal?

I've taken alphamine during 2 - 4 week stretches before, not taken erase pro or decimate at all.

thanks

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look to add a different cut stack
Alphamine + Erase Pro + Decimate

Alphamine and Erase Pro in AM
Alphamine once again later in the day

When would be a good time to add in Decimate, I saw the label mentions 1 cap 3x daily on empty stomach, would it be ok to just take 1 before each meal?

I've taken alphamine during 2 - 4 week stretches before, not taken erase pro or decimate at all.

thanks
I would for sure take 1 cap Decimate with your two Alphamine doses. Then for the third cap you could just take pre-meal.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would for sure take 1 cap Decimate with your two Alphamine doses. Then for the third cap you could just take pre-meal.
I agree with this. I'd definitely dose 1 cap Decimate with initial dose of Alphamine and EP in the morning. Take a second Decimate with your next dose of Alphamine and third 30-60 minutes before another meal.

Make sure to take some Alphamine and Decimate pre-exercise with one of your doses (and I prefer EP pre-workout as well). Very nice combo. :thumbsup:

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Agreed with both, and keep those doses as far from meals as possible