Test Powder/Erase cycle timing/dosing questions - AnabolicMinds.com

Test Powder/Erase cycle timing/dosing questions

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Test Powder/Erase cycle timing/dosing questions

I'm starting a cycle of Test Powder, i've taken it with a pct but never as standalone test booster. I'm bulking and don't want to lower my estrogen level just keep it from going to high so i'm only taking one cap a day of Erase. Should i run Erase the whole time on Test-P or start Erase the second week after my test/estro levels go up? I read some where that daa is more affective if you wait for it to start kicking in then start a AI, do you guys think thats bull****?

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I honestly wouldn't over-think things and would just use them at the same time. I'd also try 2 caps Erase as that shouldn't crush your Estrogen but either way your bottle should last a long time that way. Take your cap(s) of Erase first thing upon waking.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by speed25007 View Post
    I'm starting a cycle of Test Powder, i've taken it with a pct but never as standalone test booster. I'm bulking and don't want to lower my estrogen level just keep it from going to high so i'm only taking one cap a day of Erase. Should i run Erase the whole time on Test-P or start Erase the second week after my test/estro levels go up? I read some where that daa is more affective if you wait for it to start kicking in then start a AI, do you guys think thats bull****?
    Hi Speed. The Test Powder formula does include estrogen control, but you may take Erase alongside it. I don't think it would be excessive. As you stated I wouldn't use the full daily serving of Erase given your goals. As far as timing goes like Bolt said I wouldn't over think it. Either take them together for the full duration or don't.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Selling two slinshots, test powder, erase pro
    By sideshowdoc in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-16-2012, 03:04 AM
  2. 1-Androsterone/4-AD/DevaVol UTT cycle and dosing time question
    By Beast20 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 07:09 AM