Picked up ABE, Versa-1, Alphamine and Erase Pro Need Dosing Advic - AnabolicMinds.com

Picked up ABE, Versa-1, Alphamine and Erase Pro Need Dosing Advic

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. drew1204's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    32

    Reputation

    Picked up ABE, Versa-1, Alphamine and Erase Pro Need Dosing Advic


    Hey guys,

    Going to run this sick stack.

    I want to make it into an 8-12 week stack, lose fat, gain strength / recomp.

    I was wondering how you would dose them from week to week? I am not sure I would take alphamine on workout days because it does noticeably make my heart beat faster, and I got jack3d micro as part of the versa-1 deal + mixing different stims on alphamine = probably a bad idea.

    Here's what I was thinking for week 1-4, but I am not sure about the rest...

    Week 1-4: ABE, VERSA 1 and Alphamine
    Week 5-8: ?
    Week 8-12: ?

    This should be a sick stack!

  2. bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,437
    Rep Power
    3459543

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    How many bottles of each do you have and when do you typically workout (time of the day)?
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  3. jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    111314

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Versa-1 is a waste. It has no science if you read the case studies. I have tried it and there's absolutely nothing from it.

    The other stuff is very good.
    •   
       

  4. drew1204's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    32

    Reputation

    How many bottles of each do you have and when do you typically workout (time of the day)?
    I have a bottle of each, but will order more of the ones I need for longer. I workout around 4-5PM
  5. bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,437
    Rep Power
    3459543

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by drew1204 View Post
    I have a bottle of each, but will order more of the ones I need for longer. I workout around 4-5PM
    Ok since you work out in the afternoon you could conceivably use Alphamine in the morning upon waking and Jacked Micro before your workouts. That way you could extend your Alphamine tub if only used that way.

    If not you could separate them into different months with a bottle of each like:
    Month 1: ABE + Alphamine
    Month 2: Erase Pro + Jacked Micro + V-1
    or
    Month 1: ABE + Alphamine (in the morning) + Micro Pre-workout
    Month 2: Erase Pro + Alphamine (in the morning) + Micro Pre-workout + V-1

    I really like the idea of Alphamine with ABE tho (love Forskolin combined with the ingredients in Alphamine). This way you get an idea how the products are working more individually than just running all the products at one.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  6. chris223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    598
    Rep Power
    64752

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Versa-1 is a waste. It has no science if you read the case studies. I have tried it and there's absolutely nothing from it.

    The other stuff is very good.
    I'm not a huge USPLabs guy, but my workouts improved noticeably from my first dose of Versa-1. In my third week of use and I'm harder, fuller and thicker. It may not have worked for you, but it's idiocy to call it "a waste" given all the positive reports from users with no affiliation to USP. Lend something positive to the thread or don't bother posting.
  7. breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,379
    Rep Power
    3783909

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'd go with either of the options bolt laid out for you.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  8. SPLocal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    208999

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    My God that is an expensive OTC stack; I would consider logging it
  9. jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    111314

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post

    I'm not a huge USPLabs guy, but my workouts improved noticeably from my first dose of Versa-1. In my third week of use and I'm harder, fuller and thicker. It may not have worked for you, but it's idiocy to call it "a waste" given all the positive reports from users with no affiliation to USP. Lend something positive to the thread or don't bother posting.
    Ok then read the science or lack of. This board is USP obsessed. And just about everyone is a rep now so there's no impartial advice
  10. kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,025
    Rep Power
    4446274

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Versa-1 is a waste. It has no science if you read the case studies. I have tried it and there's absolutely nothing from it.

    The other stuff is very good.
    How long did you run it?

    I'm 3 weeks in and I can definitely tell V-1 is working. Focus, strength, DOMS, and vascularity are all increasing.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  11. drew1204's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    32

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Ok since you work out in the afternoon you could conceivably use Alphamine in the morning upon waking and Jacked Micro before your workouts. That way you could extend your Alphamine tub if only used that way.

    If not you could separate them into different months with a bottle of each like:
    Month 1: ABE + Alphamine
    Month 2: Erase Pro + Jacked Micro + V-1
    or
    Month 1: ABE + Alphamine (in the morning) + Micro Pre-workout
    Month 2: Erase Pro + Alphamine (in the morning) + Micro Pre-workout + V-1

    I really like the idea of Alphamine with ABE tho (love Forskolin combined with the ingredients in Alphamine). This way you get an idea how the products are working more individually than just running all the products at one.
    Awesome thanks a lot. I am looking forward to trying it out!
  12. drew1204's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    32

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post
    I'm not a huge USPLabs guy, but my workouts improved noticeably from my first dose of Versa-1. In my third week of use and I'm harder, fuller and thicker. It may not have worked for you, but it's idiocy to call it "a waste" given all the positive reports from users with no affiliation to USP. Lend something positive to the thread or don't bother posting.
    Sounds good to me. Worth a try. If it works it works!
  13. kenny76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    315
    Rep Power
    306751

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by drew1204 View Post

    Sounds good to me. Worth a try. If it works it works!
    V1 has made an impact on me as well. day 13 it clicked for me, a marked difference from my previous workout on day 11. not saying its magic or anything but for me it has been very good. On about day 40 now.
  14. chris223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    598
    Rep Power
    64752

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post

    Ok then read the science or lack of. This board is USP obsessed. And just about everyone is a rep now so there's no impartial advice
    First and foremost I'm already in the midst of running the product, and I'm getting results from it, so the science (or lack of science) is irrelevant to me. The cost may keep me from running it again, but at the three-week mark I'm very happy that I jumped on the IC deal. Second, while it's true that this is a very pro-USP board, I already stated that I'm not one of those guys. Hell, the only other USP products I've used are OEP and Modern BCAA. Third, even if it were true that "most" people on the board are reps (but it's not), there would still only be a handful of USP reps given the large number of companies that are represented here. I'm also pretty sure that neither of the two guys who echoed my opinion on Versa-1 are USP reps. Again, it's fine if you don't like the product, but try to at least act like you have a little bit of intelligence.
  15. Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,667
    Rep Power
    2038265

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by drew1204 View Post
    Hey guys,

    Going to run this sick stack.

    I want to make it into an 8-12 week stack, lose fat, gain strength / recomp.

    I was wondering how you would dose them from week to week? I am not sure I would take alphamine on workout days because it does noticeably make my heart beat faster, and I got jack3d micro as part of the versa-1 deal + mixing different stims on alphamine = probably a bad idea.

    Here's what I was thinking for week 1-4, but I am not sure about the rest...

    Week 1-4: ABE, VERSA 1 and Alphamine
    Week 5-8: ?
    Week 8-12: ?

    This should be a sick stack!
    Bolt laid out some great info.

    Another possible option is to bridge ABE (week1-8) into Versa-1 (week 5-12) with week 5-8 running both the ABE+Versa-1
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  16. drew1204's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    32

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Bolt laid out some great info.

    Another possible option is to bridge ABE (week1-8) into Versa-1 (week 5-12) with week 5-8 running both the ABE+Versa-1
    Ok thanks. When should I take the alphamine and erase pro then?
  17. kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,025
    Rep Power
    4446274

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by drew1204 View Post

    Ok thanks. When should I take the alphamine and erase pro then?
    Alphamine 1-2 scoops in the morning and another scoop later in the afternoon. Make sure you take your second dose on an empty stomach too. Take EP either in the morning or pre-workout.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  18. bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,437
    Rep Power
    3459543

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Alphamine 1-2 scoops in the morning and another scoop later in the afternoon. Make sure you take your second dose on an empty stomach too. Take EP either in the morning or pre-workout.
    This is what I'd recommend as well. I prefer my EP pre-workout on training days and in the morning on non-training days.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  19. 804
    804's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,529
    Rep Power
    1535549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    How long did you run it?

    I'm 3 weeks in and I can definitely tell V-1 is working. Focus, strength, DOMS, and vascularity are all increasing.
    Agreed: yes, yes, yes, and a BIG yes to vascularity.

    Oh and by the way, the last USP products I tried were OG jack3d and OG OEP. They were great products, that's why I returned. Gotta hate how all of this USP bashing started over one bunk product (pink magic - didn't work for most people).. All the others have great feedback, and proven results.

    Why would PES put the same ingredients in Enhanced? Which is also getting STELLAR reviews!

    Ignorance is bliss jamesm...
  20. USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Rep Power
    1635438

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Ok then read the science or lack of. This board is USP obsessed. And just about everyone is a rep now so there's no impartial advice
    Would you mind posting the science you read for others to read?

    The only relevant science on the effects (that users are reporting) of VERSA-1 is our animal studies. You have not read those until our patent is issued then it wil become public.
  21. R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,795
    Rep Power
    3874296

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Ok since you work out in the afternoon you could conceivably use Alphamine in the morning upon waking and Jacked Micro before your workouts. That way you could extend your Alphamine tub if only used that way.

    If not you could separate them into different months with a bottle of each like:
    Month 1: ABE + Alphamine
    Month 2: Erase Pro + Jacked Micro + V-1
    or
    Month 1: ABE + Alphamine (in the morning) + Micro Pre-workout
    Month 2: Erase Pro + Alphamine (in the morning) + Micro Pre-workout + V-1

    I really like the idea of Alphamine with ABE tho (love Forskolin combined with the ingredients in Alphamine). This way you get an idea how the products are working more individually than just running all the products at one.
    agree with this! solid response
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  22. R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,795
    Rep Power
    3874296

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Anabeta + Versa 1 is money for vascularity
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  23. MonteCedillo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    155822

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Anabeta + Versa 1 is money for vascularity
    I'm excited to run this!
  24. jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    111314

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

    Would you mind posting the science you read for others to read?

    The only relevant science on the effects (that users are reporting) of VERSA-1 is our animal studies. You have not read those until our patent is issued then it wil become public.
    There's other references in the literature besides USP. Regardless, what's the patent #? I looked for it but couldn't find anything. And yes, I know how to search, I'm in IP law.

    I'd like to see what the patent is for and where it's at. Patents typically take 3 years to issie
  25. R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,795
    Rep Power
    3874296

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    I'm excited to run this!
    ya i plan to incorporate this into my cutting stack. maybe versa + anabeta + alphamine or something like that. still have a month to decide.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  26. kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,025
    Rep Power
    4446274

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    ya i plan to incorporate this into my cutting stack. maybe versa + anabeta + alphamine or something like that. still have a month to decide.
    I'd go ABE over Anabeta for a cut
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  27. 808shredded's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    552
    Rep Power
    117571

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post

    I'm not a huge USPLabs guy, but my workouts improved noticeably from my first dose of Versa-1. In my third week of use and I'm harder, fuller and thicker. It may not have worked for you, but it's idiocy to call it "a waste" given all the positive reports from users with no affiliation to USP. Lend something positive to the thread or don't bother posting.
    I am experiencing the same results with versa1 myself also increased hunger.
  28. 804
    804's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,529
    Rep Power
    1535549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    I am experiencing the same results with versa1 myself also increased hunger.
    Congrats man! Just versa-1 alone?
  29. MonteCedillo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    155822

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    ya i plan to incorporate this into my cutting stack. maybe versa + anabeta + alphamine or something like that. still have a month to decide.
    Day 1 on VERSA-1/|AnaBeta|Erase|Jack3dMicro
    Siiiiiiick Pumps and great vascularity on a push day... This is going to make march a very fun month!!!
  30. kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,025
    Rep Power
    4446274

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post

    Day 1 on VERSA-1/|AnaBeta|Erase|Jack3dMicro
    Siiiiiiick Pumps and great vascularity on a push day... This is going to make march a very fun month!!!
    Going to be a Very Anabolic Extreme Jacked month
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  31. R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,795
    Rep Power
    3874296

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    yeah im 4 weeks off my 8 week stack and i really wanna just start again but i feel like ive been killin my body with supps lol
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  32. MonteCedillo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    155822

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Going to be a Very Anabolic Extreme Jacked month
    Hope so! Wanting to squeak out all the gains I can prior to April 1.... when the summer of shred begins.

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    yeah im 4 weeks off my 8 week stack and i really wanna just start again but i feel like ive been killin my body with supps lol
    Ain't no shame in a supp break... we all gotta do it. I had one in feb for all stims and currently taking one from my beloved PRIME and AP.
  33. R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,795
    Rep Power
    3874296

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Hope so! Wanting to squeak out all the gains I can prior to April 1.... when the summer of shred begins.



    Ain't no shame in a supp break... we all gotta do it. I had one in feb for all stims and currently taking one from my beloved PRIME and AP.
    i know there isnt any shame, but i want to get back on SO BAD. i just need somebody to convince me hahaha I ran andromass for 8 weeks then did 4 week PCT followed by a 2 week break then 4 weeks of versa + Prime + C20 + DAA. its been 4 weeks since the last stack.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  34. MonteCedillo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    155822

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i know there isnt any shame, but i want to get back on SO BAD. i just need somebody to convince me hahaha I ran andromass for 8 weeks then did 4 week PCT followed by a 2 week break then 4 weeks of versa + Prime + C20 + DAA. its been 4 weeks since the last stack.
    Lol i feel you. I got a crap ton of AP|Prime sitting in my closet. It's hard looking at them everyday knowing that I need to take a 4 week break from them lol. It's such a tease.
  35. R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,795
    Rep Power
    3874296

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Lol i feel you. I got a crap ton of AP|Prime sitting in my closet. It's hard looking at them everyday knowing that I need to take a 4 week break from them lol. It's such a tease.
    Prime is my baby, man!
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  36. Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,667
    Rep Power
    2038265

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    You guys dosing 69 protocol? I usually do, paired with versa-1 I'm thinking of just sticking to 6/day.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  37. R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,795
    Rep Power
    3874296

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    You guys dosing 69 protocol? I usually do, paired with versa-1 I'm thinking of just sticking to 6/day.

    honestly, i havent noticed a difference at 69 and at 6 with the past few bottles I have ran.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  38. MonteCedillo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    155822

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Prime is my baby, man!
    Mine too!

    http://instagram.com/p/WV5Gy1JHjl/

    ( I must give credit where credit is due... I won an insane contest a while back that Jacob and Casey had on the home boards... year supply of 2 products of my choice. I chose my 2 staples.. prime and ap)
  39. MonteCedillo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    155822

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    You guys dosing 69 protocol? I usually do, paired with versa-1 I'm thinking of just sticking to 6/day.
    I've tried em all... standard, 6|9, even 12 on workout days per JRob.... I usually stick with the 6|9 even though the standard dosing treated me just fine.
  40. kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,025
    Rep Power
    4446274

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post

    Mine too!

    http://instagram.com/p/WV5Gy1JHjl/

    ( I must give credit where credit is due... I won an insane contest a while back that Jacob and Casey had on the home boards... year supply of 2 products of my choice. I chose my 2 staples.. prime and ap)
    Holy sh!t haha
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Compound 20 and Erase Pro log by rulk
    By rulk22 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 07:18 PM
  2. Compound 20 And Erase Pro, lets see abs !
    By mmacrazy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 11:41 PM
  3. Erase and Erase Pro
    By eddieSt.james in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 11:48 PM
  4. Dom Gets Up & Goes with Alpha-T2 and OxyELITE Pro
    By Domenic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 03:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in